Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at those pics of Ashton Kutcher makes me think there's a cure that we just don't know about. Wtf. No way that's a hair transplant

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher

Attachments

• IMG_1597.PNG
    IMG_1597.PNG
    462 KB · Views: 3,385

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like some of these celebrities have done some serious experimental treatments on their hair. There's nothing money can't buy and Ashton Kutcher hair is way too thick and natural looking to be a hair transplant

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kutcher had a good response on the meds plus a hair transplant.

He's running tricky styling corner coverup game now.

shutterstock_8137126fr.jpg

And ever since he started losing his hair he's had a strong affinity for hats.

Even though his corners receded a lot at their worse, he never really thinned that bad, so as long as he arrested it then with no further loss on the meds, he could have easily had a 3000-4000 unit procedure and gotten back to this point.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kutcher had a good response on the meds plus a hair transplant.

He's running tricky styling corner coverup game now.

View attachment 67585

And ever since he started losing his hair he's had a strong affinity for hats.

Even though his corners receded a lot at their worse, he never really thinned that bad, so as long as he arrested it then with no further loss on the meds, he could have easily had a 3000-4000 unit procedure and gotten back to this point.
There are videos online of him on talk shows, one specifically u can look up where his hair is soaked and pulled back to a nw1 natural not transplanted.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like he hadn't a hair transplant just smart cover up game and prob. medication

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don't know much detail but Bieber was basically the male Taylor Swift. I think they came to prominence around the same time. Taylor Swift is still a huge star, Bieber not so much.

I know he was throwing tantrums on stage, photographed in bed with a hooker, some silliness about egging people's houses (lol), some other hijinks.

I don't know it just seemed like he was right on the cusp of transitioning from teeny-bopper act to major pop figure, much like Justin Timberlake did. Imagine if Timberlake was receding and diffusing circa 2001? People would have laughed and thrown tomatoes if he tried to put out a song claiming to bring "sexy back." I'm literally lol-ing at the thought of it. It would be like an Ali G skit. People would laugh their heads off. So yeah, that's what Bieber is up against. He isn't perceived as having the musical chops to survive male pattern baldness and still be taken seriously. He's not Brian Wison.

Tl dr

Bieber balding = David Cassisy and Leif Garret career

Bieber fullhead = Justin Timberlake career
Biebar is huge - like the biggest solo start of the last three years - I don't like him at all but he is beyond successful