Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doubt Bieber ever goes bald

Check out Brandon Flowers today. This guy was already balding in his early 20s, you could see it in that Mr Brightside music video from like 2003.

brandonflowers-620x400.jpg

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Experiencing any sort of pleasure over the balding of someone else is an extremely pathetic feeling, even more from you guys, who know how much it sucks to go through that sh*t. Gotta admit it though some of these posts are funny,lol

:D

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also love how age is f*****g with him.

We all begin to decline as we age - some it happens at 23 and some at 40 but we all end up looking bad.
And to some of us it happens at 12 or something when we enter puberty.........:(

But I agree with Bieber, it is not only the hair loss which makes him look a lot worse. Face looks somehow bloated. Ashton has aged really great, his face has hardly deteriorated in the last 20 years :eek:

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i follow the guy and i know he had a transplant i think 2 years ago: View attachment 62419

and until the begining of 2017 he was looking like this:
View attachment 62420

Ugly *** haircut and the transplanted hair look like sh*t but i'll take it tho, and 5 months later with the cornows:View attachment 62421

I guess you need a minimum lengh in order to do cornrows, and i don't think that he grew this in 5 months, so i'll go for extension or hairpieces, but anyway if someone has idea of what he has done, i'd love to know, i've watch lots of interviews, performance when he is sweating etc and his sh*t looks amazing and real asf

Christ, he’s an ugly f*** with or without hair.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doubt Bieber ever goes bald

Check out Brandon Flowers today. This guy was already balding in his early 20s, you could see it in that Mr Brightside music video from like 2003.

View attachment 67644

yeah this is the best hair transplant I have ever seen. Like how is that head of hair anything less than perfection yet I keep hearing all the time that you will never recreate something like this with a hair transplant on this website