Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah this is the best hair transplant I have ever seen. Like how is that head of hair anything less than perfection yet I keep hearing all the time that you will never recreate something like this with a hair transplant on this website
Just look at Dr diep transplants, he has made many similar results happen

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_3900.PNG
IMG_3903.PNG
IMG_3904.PNG

Is that visible crown loss in a music video? Or something else to do with the dye job?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And to some of us it happens at 12 or something when we enter puberty.........:(

But I agree with Bieber, it is not only the hair loss which makes him look a lot worse. Face looks somehow bloated. Ashton has aged really great, his face has hardly deteriorated in the last 20 years :eek:
That's called minoxidil face dude.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually feel bad looking at some of these pictures. Not bc of his hair but because he looks genuinely sad and even depressed. Im not sure if his face looks different bc of his slight recession but I think it's not as lean anymore and his eyes might be sunken more.

My guess is he is not working out much anymore, doing lots of drugs, and might even be on antidepressants which can cause issues with appetite and weight gain.

Depression is a very hard thing to go thru. Its hard imagining someone with as much fame and money as him can be depressed but it can happen to anyone. Hes been in the spotlight since he was a kid. I hope the best for him. His music has grown on me and he def is talented.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually feel bad looking at some of these pictures. Not bc of his hair but because he looks genuinely sad and even depressed. Im not sure if his face looks different bc of his slight recession but I think it's not as lean anymore and his eyes might be sunken more.

My guess is he is not working out much anymore, doing lots of drugs, and might even be on antidepressants which can cause issues with appetite and weight gain.

Depression is a very hard thing to go thru. Its hard imagining someone with as much fame and money as him can be depressed but it can happen to anyone. Hes been in the spotlight since he was a kid. I hope the best for him. His music has grown on me and he def is talented.
Hairloss is a b**ch even if you are rich

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think he's depressed too. He even cancelled his recent tour. But do you think he's depressed bc of his hair?

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are sure you aren't him?

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the odds were always against him. Joe Rogan was speaking about this the other day, just how many people who grow up famous turn out alright? It is a very low percentage. When he first started getting all the hate it was pretty shameful to me because I mean what the f*** did people expect? We build these kids up and than tear them down when they make their inevitable mistakes because of the societal halo we put on them. Its a fucked up system but still, I think most of us would still prefer to be in their shoes than our own which makes it even more fucked up.

resu

Reaction score
He looks different because of the temple recession which throws the dynamics of his face off, hair looks oily too, welcome to the androgen world.

Austin Middleton

My Regimen
Reaction score
New here, but in my opinion Bieber going bald could help balding skinny guys be more popular with women . you already know there will be women who think justin is still attractive. So imagine someone says, oh god but he's skinny and bald. Then the other replies, "so, justin bieber is bald. It happens!" That may be the turning point to help balding youth who feel like they need to be the rock or statham if they end up balding.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMG_3282.JPG
IMG_3283.JPG

He most certainly is. Be interesting see how this plays out considering what he said to prince william few trs back. I fully expect though when its starts getting bad he miracously appears one day with great hair again