do women even like buzzcuts?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Lol Sounds to me like the gal might have been just a tad lazy to walk you over to David and introduce you to him properly. Good manners are underrated and Miss Moby could have lost more calories had she represented herself more professionally in the process.

shookwun

Reaction score
But the fact is yoy can't rele compare baldness to being fat unless they are morbidly obese calibre.

The foundation is vary well still underneath that lard. Carve the fat off, low and behold a very attractive person.

I see fat handsome guys all the time. Women just look at it from a genetic package point of perspective. Sure he's over weiht but he very might well still have great genetica under neath. Meanwhile balding is like a beacon point for hey no tricks I got recessive genes.

Could be a toupee wearer! Deceive your partner.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. Face, hair and skin aesthetics are so important. They basically show health.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know its just how you look at it, its no different then like your example about the blonde guy, how is it any different then lets say everyone is blonde and there is one brown haired guy and she goes "you know john, the brown haired guy over there the only one basically lol". Some probably do go "the fat guy/girl over there" not in a horrible way, just to give you more of a description. Not like she went "that bald twat over there" or "that fat ugly freak over there" its just a description, i done it when looking for a bald guy myself.

Im siding with the other side here. Unless the girl would not mind being called fat she should not be saying "bald". She could have just as easily said "dave that guys over there with the shaved head. The fault IS on her. Personally I would have corrected her, but not cause I care I just like to make people uncomfortable.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Im siding with the other side here. Unless the girl would not mind being called fat she should not be saying "bald". She could have just as easily said "dave that guys over there with the shaved head. The fault IS on her. Personally I would have corrected her, but not cause I care I just like to make people uncomfortable.

But again its how you look at it, i wouldnt mind it since i AM bald, she wasnt being horrible she was doing a description since he was the only bald guy there im guessing, we have all done it lets be honest here. But again its how you look at it, she works with him she pobably knows he is fine with it. There is a difference between "the bald guy other there" and "that ugly bald twat other there".

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
we have all done it lets be honest here.

and thats exactly why Im saying its wrong for her to do that. I have said things like "the heavy girl" or "the chubby chick" or any number of other descriptors and you catch slack for it. There is no reason there should be a double standard. If I catch slack then so should she/they.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
But again its how you look at it, i wouldnt mind it since i AM bald, she wasnt being horrible she was doing a description since he was the only bald guy there im guessing, we have all done it lets be honest here. But again its how you look at it, she works with him she pobably knows he is fine with it. There is a difference between "the bald guy other there" and "that ugly bald twat other there".

No this girl didn't work with him much he was new. It's the fact I am balding you would think she would used some tact, maybe because I am tall she doesn't see me as bald though as she is short. who knows. But I would never have said, see that fat **** over there that's you new work partner.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
and thats exactly why Im saying its wrong for her to do that. I have said things like "the heavy girl" or "the chubby chick" or any number of other descriptors and you catch slack for it. There is no reason there should be a double standard. If I catch slack then so should she/they.

But again its how you or whoever looks at it, when i was looking for a guy a few weeks ago (i couldnt remember his name) i said the bald guy, to describe him, its a description, i would do the same if the guy had out there spiky hair, theres a difference between "that bald guy over there" and "that bald twat over there.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No this girl didn't work with him much he was new. It's the fact I am balding you would think she would used some tact, maybe because I am tall she doesn't see me as bald though as she is short. who knows. But I would never have said, see that fat **** over there that's you new work partner.

Noone sees bald and fat as the same thing, but even then its just describing, he was the only bald guy in there, she would of done the same had it been all bald guys and the new guy had hair "dave over there, the guy with hair". You looking to much into it i think.

- - - Updated - - -

Simply saying "that fat girl" over there, even if she's fat, is already crossing the line in today's PC society.

Some would probably say "the biggish girl" or something on those lines, but again noone sees bald and fat in the same way. Regardless what she says unless its something obviously insulting she didnt mean harm.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Noone sees bald and fat as the same thing, but even then its just describing, he was the only bald guy in there, she would of done the same had it been all bald guys and the new guy had hair "dave over there, the guy with hair". You looking to much into it i think.

- - - Updated - - -

Some would probably say "the biggish girl" or something on those lines, but again noone sees bald and fat in the same way. Regardless what she says unless its something onbiously insulting she didnt mean harm.

It's true bald is mostly neutral except to those who suffer from it of course and assholes who use it to put someone down.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It's true bald is mostly neutral except to those who suffer from it of course and assholes who use it to put someone down.

She was just describing, the whole fat thing i see where you are coming from, but like i said people see those two in different ways, bald is just another look to many, while the assholes use it to insult, but we just ignore them, we would if we saw them being dicks to others.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You rarely hear it put, "That guy over their with the nice smile or physique".
Consider the weather analogy: It's often 50% chance of rain (+/-). When was the last time you heard the weatherman forecast 50% chance of sunshine?
It's easier to accentuate obvious, "standout" features when trying to make distinctions between each other.
Baldness happens to stand out more than most characteristics and is still acceptable (PC) to use unlike ie: "That fatty over there".
You can hardly take it personal in light of the amount of ignorance surrounding us on a daily basis.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I dont see people pointing out baldness to describe someone bad though (unless the person dont like it, and has told others not to say it but they do anyway) i see it as no different then pointing out someones hair colour.

8dp16

Reaction score
I think that depends, its kind of rough being bald/balding in your early 20s. Woman at that age (some, not all) are rather harsh towards young men with no hair

shookwun

Reaction score
People point out extremes when getting attention across. Height, skin colour, body size, muscularity, and baldness happen to be the biggest profiling words I generally hear.

Things that realy stand out generally

Nobodies going to be like 'the guy with he big jaw!' Because it isn't extreme and most people have average features that aren't focal points

blackg

Reaction score
I dont see people pointing out baldness to describe someone bad though (unless the person dont like it, and has told others not to say it but they do anyway) i see it as no different then pointing out someones hair colour.

There is a BIT of truth in what 'deluded danny' is saying here.
But one thing I would point out to DD is: When an argument breaks out between two fullheads, one will not say to the other something like this..."Yeah! Get it through your head ya dark headed qunt!"

Now, how about a full head arguing with a bald dude.
Yeah...we all know how this goes.
"Yeah..get it through your head ya BALD headed qunt!! "

It's the first thing the simple fullheads use against us.
It's a lazy, piss poor, weak shot used against someone who obviously has no control over his lack of hair.

The description "bald" is, 90 percent of the time, used in the negative sense.

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
But one thing I would point out to DD is: When an argument breaks out between two fullheads, one will not say to the other something like this..."Yeah! Get it through your head ya dark headed qunt!"

It's a lazy, piss poor, weak shot used against someone who obviously has no control over his lack of hair.

Deluded Danny? Lmao okay.

Cry about it.

shookwun

Reaction score
Deluded Danny :laugh:

Legit

blackg

Reaction score
Deluded Danny? Lmao okay.

Cry about it.
Umm...no. I only cry over women.
The simpleton ignorant fullheads only deserve to be laughed at for their small minded attitudes to a guys hairloss.

They don't like to be frightened. They are all very scared of the bald man.
The only exceptable bald man to them is the one who plays the role of a "bald joker ".

Ya know the funny sidekick who really, truth be told, should not be entitled to the social privileges as the blessed fullhead.

That's how society works.
But I guess it's easier to smile and pretend otherwise.

Last edited:

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah but unless the person you are arguing with is a male model, there will be something you can pick on in his appearance. i.e. short, skinny, fat no chin/jaw, ugly face, spots, bad teeth etc. Which is fair game if they pic on baldness.