do women even like buzzcuts?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
There is a BIT of truth in what 'deluded danny' is saying here.
But one thing I would point out to DD is: When an argument breaks out between two fullheads, one will not say to the other something like this..."Yeah! Get it through your head ya dark headed qunt!"

Now, how about a full head arguing with a bald dude.
Yeah...we all know how this goes.
"Yeah..get it through your head ya BALD headed qunt!! "

It's the first thing the simple fullheads use against us.
It's a lazy, piss poor, weak shot used against someone who obviously has no control over his lack of hair.

The description "bald" is, 90 percent of the time, used in the negative sense.

You are reading it at a different angle, and if you wasnt being so insulting you would of seen me say something on those lines, like i said, there is a difference between "the bald guy over there" and "that bald twat over there" there was no swearing whats so ever in this case, just a woman making a description to someone about an only bald guy in the room. This is just you turning it to something its not, yes people go "you bald ****" blah blah, but it that is a different scenario to this.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I agree with Danny here.

blackg

Reaction score
You are reading it at a different angle, and if you wasnt being so insulting you would of seen me say something on those lines, like i said, there is a difference between "the bald guy over there" and "that bald twat over there" there was no swearing whats so ever in this case, just a woman making a description to someone about an only bald guy in the room. This is just you turning it to something its not, yes people go "you bald ****" blah blah, but it that is a different scenario to this.

Sorry mate.
Nothing personal. I have just got little time for "normal" people's ignorance.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
If you guys want to hear what women like you can always listen to some Taylor Swift songs.

And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake

He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well

So unless you're a tall bad boy, handsome as hell and have a hella good hair, don't even think about it shaking it :eek:nfire:.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody here, including myself, has tried the rich platelets for hair growth treatment. In the US, they only have them in Florida. Rich plasma hair growth, you can have hair in weeks. I wonder if it's because there is so much money being made from temporary treatments?

The place I got my hair transplant does that and stem cell. I have been debating on it for my crown. Trying to worm a good deal from them lol.

- - - Updated - - -

youre not really being logical here.
Youre putting curse words and slander at the end of the description to prove your point when in reality there is aggression that youre describing and passive aggression which we are describing.
Her saying "that bald guy" with a giggle under her breathe (or not even) is a passive aggressive comment, probably because she feels low due to her weight and needs to drag others down with her. NO MAN would take being called bald as a compliment. EVEN a guy with full hair who shaves WOULD NOT want to be called bald.
Do I agree its a descriptive element? Yes, do I care if people say it? NO, but in this world where I have used a polite weighty description to point out a girl and gotten crapped on then they can all go screw. They would have no right to passively attack a balding guy.
She could have used ANY number of other descriptions.
Like me pointing out some guys hair lip in a crowd to direct someone to him. You wouldnt do that. Or "hey that bald girl over there"

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
NO MAN would take being called bald as a compliment. EVEN a guy with full hair who shaves WOULD NOT want to be called bald.
Do I agree its a descriptive element? Yes, do I care if people say it? NO, but in this world where I have used a polite weighty description to point out a girl and gotten crapped on then they can all go screw.

Let us please not follow the "hurt no feelings" bs of women.
Bald is a valid descriptor.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let us please not follow the "hurt no feelings" bs of women.
Bald is a valid descriptor.

missing point

http___makeagif.com__media_5-20-2014_6QyxVP.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I agree. Fat is a valid descriptor too. But don't you dare to use it!

Fat is not as good of a descriptor as bald. At what point is a person fat?
I would only use the weight descriptor if there is a morbidly obese person, and I would use "heavyset" (even though fat in this case is appropriate). There is no alternative word for bald.

Anyhoo, the fat acceptance movement is due to women. They are crazy, we should not aspire to become like them.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Bald is a valid description as is "the dude that looks like a horse has stomped his noggin ." We don't have to like it. It's when we start to internalize the careless language, that it can get beneath our skin. Since we would be delusional to strive for the eradication of ignorance/insensibility in a society rife with double-standards,
WE bald guys must try to grow tougher skin.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald is a valid description as is "the dude that looks like a horse has stomped his noggin ." We don't have to like it. It's when we start to internalize the careless language, that it can get beneath our skin. Since we would be delusional to strive for the eradication of ignorance/insensibility in a society rife with double-standards,
WE bald guys must try to grow tougher skin.

We should only grow tougher skin if the rest of the world does as well. Just as CF mentioned the fat movement. Well hey if they can force everyone to accept them and be more diligent with wordage than so should bald men. Why should bald guys be the ones to bend over, are they getting a prize for being thick skinned.
The point Im saying is that if anyone pointed a girl out and said "the heavier girl over there", even as POLITE as that could sound they would be bashed so F the goose and the gander. This is the world they all created.
Now let me ask you 2. If the "bald" guy heard this and went on a tirade on the girl, WHO would end up being in the wrong in the interaction?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I called someone the "fat girl" at work, I would be shamed by people in general: guys and girls would look at me weirdly. Not only that but an office meeting would no doubt happen about sensitivity.

Bald is different as it has been accepted by the majority of guys, that's why. People pick out extremes anyway to describe someone who stands out in this scenario. Short, tall, bald, afro hair, shaved e.t.c. Even a fat guy will be called "the big guy." It's the way it goes.

Generally have to show more sensitivity to the fairer gender as per society rules ;)

Don't get me wrong, behind closed doors, all hell breaks lose for all genders and so called flaws. Especially on social nights. I hear every type of abuse.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald is different as it has been accepted by the majority of guys, that's why.

But all it takes is ONE guy to say its offensive. So my question still stands, if he heard her call him the "bald guy" and proceeded to lecture her on it and her insensitivity, who would be in the wrong? In both a social and work place situation.

Our company president is bald. NW7, if you were working there would YOU describe your CEO as "the bald guy", would she have?
No because there is a safety factor that he is just another generic "bald guy"

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
The place I got my hair transplant does that and stem cell. I have been debating on it for my crown. Trying to worm a good deal from them lol.

- - - Updated - - -

youre not really being logical here.
Youre putting curse words and slander at the end of the description to prove your point when in reality there is aggression that youre describing and passive aggression which we are describing.
Her saying "that bald guy" with a giggle under her breathe (or not even) is a passive aggressive comment, probably because she feels low due to her weight and needs to drag others down with her. NO MAN would take being called bald as a compliment. EVEN a guy with full hair who shaves WOULD NOT want to be called bald.
Do I agree its a descriptive element? Yes, do I care if people say it? NO, but in this world where I have used a polite weighty description to point out a girl and gotten crapped on then they can all go screw. They would have no right to passively attack a balding guy.
She could have used ANY number of other descriptions.
Like me pointing out some guys hair lip in a crowd to direct someone to him. You wouldnt do that. Or "hey that bald girl over there"

Like i said before i wouldnt mind being called bald, since i dont mind being bald, you cant pretend to know every bald guys thoughts on the matter. And my cussing at the end was just an example, regardless how you look at it she was just describing him, no swearing, or something said under breathe or whatever other examples you come up with, he was the only bald guy there so she said it cause it was easier, same thing would of probably happened if it was all bald guys and one guy with hair, stop looking for negatives when there isnt any.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
But all it takes is ONE guy to say its offensive. So my question still stands, if he heard her call him the "bald guy" and proceeded to lecture her on it and her insensitivity, who would be in the wrong? In both a social and work place situation.

Our company president is bald. NW7, if you were working there would YOU describe your CEO as "the bald guy", would she have?
No because there is a safety factor that he is just another generic "bald guy"

If the bald guy was offended, a meeting would probably be called. She would be told to be aware that some people are sensitive and to choose her words carefully. Sort of like "you weren't to know it would affect him but it's how it is." I reckon the boss would sympathise with her. Sorta like "I'm sorry for calling you in but all complaints have to be followed through." Behind closed doors, they will laugh at the bald guy for being so sensitive and kicking up a fuss.

Everyone is more sensitive around a CEO, brown nosing is common.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That would be nice ,but you know my friend that's a pipe dream. The unreasonable world will not bend for us either.
This is why I said we don't have to like it, or even accept it. Tough skin does not equate to being a pushover or patsy. No Way.
Tough skin to me means we understand we have a special challenge that can't help but be noticed so for our betterment and survival, it must be overcome and for that to happen generally takes much concerted effort= will power+ mental fortitude. Snide remarks will come and go. We will be always paddle against the current if we follow the direction of their sound.
We should only grow tougher skin if the rest of the world does as well. Just as CF mentioned the fat movement. Well hey if they can force everyone to accept them and be more diligent with wordage than so should bald men. Why should bald guys be the ones to bend over, are they getting a prize for being thick skinned.
The point Im saying is that if anyone pointed a girl out and said "the heavier girl over there", even as POLITE as that could sound they would be bashed so F the goose and the gander. This is the world they all created.
Now let me ask you 2. If the "bald" guy heard this and went on a tirade on the girl, WHO would end up being in the wrong in the interaction?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
if anyone pointed a girl out and said "the heavier girl over there", even as POLITE as that could sound they would be bashed so F the goose and the gander. This is the world they all created.

How about "the girl over there who is the least skinny"?
:p

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Something similar happend yesterday at where i volunteer, a customer was looking for another volunteer there, and he described her to me, and he said "big girl", this thread came to mind when he said it. I didnt think anything of it since i knew he was just describing her. All about the situation and tone.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something similar happend yesterday at where i volunteer, a customer was looking for another volunteer there, and he described her to me, and he said "big girl", this thread came to mind when he said it. I didnt think anything of it since i knew he was just describing her. All about the situation and tone.

You didn't mind, would she?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know.

Danny dont think, "IM" offended by her calling him "the bald guy", this isnt where Im going and Im trying to explain that. What Im saying is if you or I referred to HER as the chubby girl there would be a HUGE human resources meeting about insensitivity, and the word chubby would be all over the web as the next bull schit b list star bandwagon "stop saying chubby" anti bullying campaign.
Where Im going is if that bald guy threw a crap fit he would prob be penalized for violence in the work place or being overly sensitive. Even IF the job (like where I work where my CEO is bald) sided with him, EVERYONE at work would then now avoid him because of his offensable personality.
Im saying if everyone else can pull this BS card than bald guys should to, its there to use and I would. Now I would probably be looked at wierd since I dont immediately come off bald anymore (unless seeing my crown under ANY light!).

You may not care about being bald but this forum shows A LOT of guys do. Hell sly bald guys shows a lot of guys do because their cutting it all off to avoid looking "bald".

Men care, women care, and men care women care.

Hoenstly I dont think HALF or 1/3 the people who scream bullying and offense at situations are really offended more than just looking for some strange powerhold they get for the 5 minutes the other person is being reprimanded but Ive said before, if more guys started coming out about hating being bald openly instead of just accpeting it then I think more treatments would come out. Treatments are there when demand is there (capitalism). The more guys try to be macho and go "Ill shave it off BRAH!" the less appealing spending millions on possible treatments becomes because the profits dont seem there. Right now we have 3 awful possibilities.
minoxidil which is cheap and most companies prob dont want to compete with something already on the market so cheap
finasteride which most companies would prob view as the actual competition, but would NEVER get true numbers since most guys wont admit to using it and others are terrified by sides
hair transplant which is the last resort for what appears to be the MOST deperate.

More men need to openly start saying "we need to step up the game on a real treatment"