do women even like buzzcuts?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know my only hope is to get a transplant thats just good enough for a buzzcut (like other baldies), but i just got to thinking that women probably don't even like that lol. Just off these 2 websites most of them say they don't like it. comments like "thug", "creepy martian", "instant turn off" and "institutionalized" xD

http://www.city-data.com/forum/hair-care/1985052-no-love-buzzcuts-2.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1wamwm/are_women_attracted_to_guys_with_buzz_cut/

i'd still definitely wanna get an hair transplant cuz its better than being bald but if this is representative of women as a whole looks like i'll still be considered unattractive :gay2:

and yea i'm 5'6 and skinny and dont have a manly face so i couldn't "pull off" the buzzcut even if i wanted to. still lesser of two evils though x.x

so in you guys experience what have women said about buzzcuts?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
depends if you got the features for a shaved head
imo if you are going to try pull off the 'skinhead' look or buzzcut
you need a good jawline/good cheekbone/strong eyebrows/nice eyes and a good nose imo.
head shape is significant as well. it depends on the individual
I think I can pull it off quite well because I have a decent headshape/good jawline and good bone structure
Just depends on your face, and thats why alot of black guys look good with a shaved head because they have good genetics in terms of headshape/dark skin to scalp/hair ratio
i don't really think it depends on height or anything.. although taller guys and bigger guys can pull it off more. you shoudl gain some weight

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've seen some asian guys pull off receded hairlines and baldness

like ken watanabe or the japanese villain from ip man

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
TBH you look middle eastern.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course women like buzzcuts, as long as the guy has 'confidence' LOL

shookwun

Reaction score
Haircut is irrelevant when you have a good facial structure and features.

If you can't pull off a buzz cut and look attractive then chances are you're not good looking to begin with.

Only thing needed is a frame.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Stages of Grief

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Isaac seems to in stages 3-4. We've seen his anger stage on this forum.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairstyle is the norm. Buzzcut if N1/2 with density, temple points, grown out on top a fair bit, masculine looking face/frame. Even then, it looks less fashionable. Why wouldn't it? There is a reason they do it in the army, makes everyone/everything uniform. Takes away a bit of the personal character of someone. I have done a genuine buzz cut a few times when younger with little on the back and sides. I looked way too thuggish. It's what certain rude boys do here. Horrible. I would like look attractive masculine, not that.

The above would be better than a pure shaved head but you would be surprised how often they are viewed as similar.

Also a lot of gays shave their heads in the UK or the skinhead is the extremist look too. All in all I am not a fan.

Winny made some good points.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairstyle is the norm. Buzzcut if N1/2 with density, temple points, grown out on top a fair bit, masculine looking face/frame. Even then, it looks less fashionable. Why wouldn't it? There is a reason they do it in the army, makes everyone/everything uniform. Takes away a bit of the personal character of someone.

The above would be better than a pure shaved head but you would be surprised how often they are viewed as similar.
i definitely agree it takes away your identity. i just buzzed my norwood 6 after growing it for months (and going out with it). still hate the naked mole rat feeling. you feel even more naked than you already do, since i kinda compare being bald to feeling naked.

and well there is definitely a difference though, you won't stand out being bald by choice as opposed to being bald by genetics. and everytime i hear about girls saying "bald guys are hot" its always just bald by choice guys

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree Ex. You should look into it once you get some dough together. In fact you may have good donor hair which will will mean you can have a genuine buzz cut.

On slybald guys they say they are bald through choice, not genetics as they clean razor it. Tbh I think psychologically it all helps a person, but a shaved head is a shaved one.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree Ex. You should look into it once you get some dough together. In fact you may have good donor hair which will will mean you can have a genuine buzz cut.

On slybald guys they say they are bald through choice, not genetics as they clean razor it. Tbh I think psychologically it all helps a person, but a shaved head is a shaved one.
yea i will but idk if i have to get a 4 year degree to get a decent job in my field. if i do thats 2 ****ing years of being the only baldie at college. really really really not looking forward to it but i might have to do it. hopefully i dont lose my mind if i do that

and well its still very obvious if they shave by choice, with the hairline and all that there. people didn't say anything when back when i shaved by choice

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Baldness is a sign of genetic inferiority. Women HATE genetically inferior men. Women like hairstyles that only a genetically superior man with a thick NW0 hairline can pull off.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Buzzcuts are the most sexy look in my opinion, I love them. But of course a slick head is different than a buzzcut, like Fred says you need a frame for your face.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as your face has a frame and your hair doesn't look too thin buzz cuts are fine. Most women don't like long hair. Most women love medium length hair. Most women don like buzzcuts. Most women hate baldness. Having a buzzcut is like having long hair. Most women won't dig it, but it's not a deal breaker and some will love it. But a super low density buzzcut is different. However Fred did it, it looks pretty good. I know it's not full density, but whether it be the skill of the surgeon or use of concealers, it looks like a proper buzzcut by choice. I guess that's it really. If it looks like you chose to shave your head with an intact frame then it looks good. If it looks like you shaved your head due to a lack of options then that's not so good...

shookwun

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it usually always the metro-homos and potato twinks who have those pompadour and stupid hipster hair styles.

Most masculine men generally have short cuts, tight sides. This in itself emphasis on the facial structure, gives a clean and Sharp appearance. The type of style that speaks quick, easy and little maitenance. No tricks.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with shookwun. You see alot of "in" guys with long hair or a very fashionable haircut although may look good, but theres nothing wrong with a short haircut. Im asian and i rock a shaved head and it looks good cause i have a good headshape. Ive been told by girls they dont like the bald look but **** it one less thing to worry about

Gotta say though shaving your head when you have a frame, good jawline and overall good features makes you look really masculime and i love it

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairline is the most important, the rest comes down to the woman's preferences. I see a ton of good looking guy with very short hair with hot girls. Some guys even look at their best with a buzzcut, it enhances their face.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it usually always the metro-homos and potato twinks who have those pompadour and stupid hipster hair styles.

Most masculine men generally have short cuts, tight sides. This in itself emphasis on the facial structure, gives a clean and Sharp appearance. The type of style that speaks quick, easy and little maitenance. No tricks.

Yes exactly. You don't want an elaborate hairstyle like some of those guys, it has a niche but not an overall balanced look. I personally do number 1 back and sides (3 mm) and then medium on top of varying styles. Good enough to be an identity but not excessive. The whole hipster culture is more than hair though, it's the clothes that really contribute to it and the skinny body.

Problem I found out with being very buzzed was the thuggish look. Attention changed from girls. Remarkable what hair can portray about you, not just looks but so called personality. Attention didn't change so much from street type of girls but some of the more sophisticated ones in london. It's because it conveyed I am different to them. Yet walking with a side part or hair combed back and I appear "normal/friendly." I see these girls all the time on the tube, even some of the older ones, their partner will have some kind of style. Not hipster but a classic english side part, lean muscular body. Even with some male pattern baldness.

Even last year a new barber screwed my hair up and made it almost resemble a buzz cut as he took too much off on top. My gf said I hate when you do this, you look like a chav (what you call low class trouble makers here).

I have seen some people look like comedy characters or weird with a buzz, so I suppose it isn't that bad.

I guess that's why Prince William don't buzz it, must be impossible for royalty to go for that look.

Nick9494

Reaction score
I like buzzcut but I am worried that If i get it people will start commenting on my thinning which they already do.