Defenton's Story - (end of year cosmetic shot)

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Defenton's Story - (final update before feb on page 11!)

1) does concern me slightly, Australia has a very good hostel system, with lots of places having AC,so will hopefully be ok. I've got 6 bottles and will probably take them all so if anything goes wrong i got spares. Main concern is other people seeing me put it on but if im upfront i guess they will understand.

2) I could cut it shorter but it may be a little too short for my head at this time. I think my next hair cut ill get it cut in line, which will probably be in oz somewhere.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

HOLY

we have another krazy responder here.

NW3 going towards to NW1...thats amazing!

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks guys,

yea will be interesting to see what 3 1/2 months of travelling does to it. not sure if i should grow it out a bit or keep it short whilst im down under.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=41466 is as good as a sticky and im on there already. I think some more need to be added tho. like Dietcola who inspired me.

safe

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Dietcola doesnt even post no more...i think he must be doing good.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score

Defenton,

I noticed you said you were going through a shed a few months ago after good regrowth. Did you bounce back from the shed and thicken it back up again and how long after the shed did you notice regrowth if you did.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

comparing your last few pics to the ones in page 1, day to night difference.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score

lucy, shed bottomed out after a month, around the time of the pictures on p9. It seems to have grown back to where it was in about a month although the hair is still slightly shorter than it was in July, but at least as thick, perhaps more so. It will be interesting to see whether or not it continues to thicken over the next few weeks as there is still so much hair on my hairline that is vellus. You really can't tell whether a hairline is thickening until the new hairs are long enough, as they remain hidden for a while by those that are already there. Unless of course i got a regular independant source to check my hair for new sproutings.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score

yea he must be doing good. I still come here once or twice a week just to have a look but i never really post much anyway. sTill it would be good to see him again.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

definitely, its always good to hear some great news from the old members.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:

No sh*t I'm talking about his second shed after he already had regrowth you moron :whistle:

Thanks for the info Defenton

RaginDemon

Reaction score

lucy923 said:
RaginDemon said:

No $#iT I'm talking about his second shed after he already had regrowth you moron :whistle:

I was not talkng to you u biatch *** cry baby

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
lucy923 said:
RaginDemon said:

No $#iT I'm talking about his second shed after he already had regrowth you moron :whistle:

I was not talkng to you u biatch *** cry baby

LOL....WOW :shakehead:

RaginDemon

Reaction score

lucy923 said:
LOL....WOW :shakehead:

Why don't you post a pic of your hair and let us analyse your imaginary hair loss problem for you? lol

You were the lil biatch who made 100 threads and whined about seeing a tiny gap between hair under flash, oh excuse my grammar, you still are a cry baby --- you just made ANOTHER thread. Tons of members have told you that your hair was perfect, and you just had to come back and whine. You made Taug look like a hero.

you know what, this is Defenton's thread I ain't gonna hijact it. I wasn't talk to you and its the end of story.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score

LOL...whatever you little ****** *** moron.....and you're knocking me for posting on here....at least I'm not on here all the time with thousands of worthless posts why don't you get a life and get laid or something like I just did....lol. Anyways, I'm not gonna argue with someone over the internet over something stupid like this anymore, I was just tired of your *** jumping all over me when I posted so I"m done with this thread.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

lucy923 said:
LOL...whatever you little b**ch *** moron.....and you're knocking me for posting on here....at least I'm not on here all the time with thousands of worthless posts why don't you get a life and get laid or something like I just did....lol. Anyways, I'm not gonna argue with someone over the internet over something stupid like this anymore, I was just tired of your *** jumping all over me when I posted so I"m done with this thread.

u just got laid? congrats! I hope your new lover doesn't stress about his perfect NW1 like you do.

I came here cuz I have problem with my hair, and I like to help/share my experience with others, FYI I am not the only one who got sick and tired of your stupid whinning. Maybe you should go back to your 100 orginal threads and double check on that, Miss Lucy.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score

DUDE you are unreal....there is nothng saying that you have to read every post and thread by everyone. This is a public forum and I can post and say whatever the hell I want to. I had concerns that I was losing my hair and posted up pics every couple months to get some opinions.....Big f*****g deal. Don't read them and I was not whining and crying about it I was just asking for opinions on my hair but I was getting tired of your smart *** comments all the time like you own the damn place, you could have just not posted so kiss off :shakehead:

I'm done here on this thread and I'm done arguing over something this stupid..Good luck with your hair

RaginDemon

Reaction score

lucy923 said:
DUDE you are unreal....there is nothng saying that you have to read every post and thread by everyone. This is a public forum and I can post and say whatever the hell I want to. I had concerns that I was losing my hair and posted up pics every couple months to get some opinions.....Big f****ing deal. Don't read them and I was not whining and crying about it I was just asking for opinions on my hair but I was getting tired of your smart *** comments all the time like you own the damn place, you could have just not posted so kiss off :shakehead:

I'm done here on this thread and I'm done arguing over something this stupid..Good luck with your hair

maybe i over reacted somehow, from now on you wont see any of those "smart *** comments" in any of your threads.

hope your hair gets better too (it really has no problem at all for one last time) lol

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Defenton's Story - (21 and receding, update on page 11)

ok back from travels. f*****g awesome time. As for hair, out of bordom in Dalat, Vietnam, i decided to shave off the regrowth as i had become convinced it had stopped growing. That was about 6 weeks ago and ill post tomorrow or in a couple of days my regrowth-regrowth since then....

safe

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
Re: Defenton's Story - (21 and receding, update on page 11)

why did u shave it? like to see if itd grow? hows the3 hair now? is it better or worse than ur good pics? cheers