Defenton's Story - (end of year cosmetic shot)

amsch

Reaction score
Re: Defenton's Story - (25 JULY 2008 UPDATE)

Defenton, whenever you're depressed about something, just think about the great success you've had with your hair :)

Obsidian

Reaction score

My hair being a little dry is a SMALL price I would pay anyday to have that mane of hair. Like the poster above said, enjoy it and enjoy life. :punk:

tgates209

Established Member
Reaction score

Defenton said:
tgates209 said:
Defenton said:
Or Joe Stevenson's
...but definitely not Randy's!

have you ever noticed how phil baroni seems to be on meds (other than steroids) ? when he faught Dave Menne (top5 knockouts ever) he was nearly see through in a way that suggested 'horse shoe incoming' but now, 6 years later, his hair looks alot better.
That guy is DEFINITELY on something. He's nuts! If I could fight like Fedor though, I'd gladly take his hairline.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score

Obsidian said:
My hair being a little dry is a SMALL price I would pay anyday to have that mane of hair. Like the poster above said, enjoy it and enjoy life. :punk:

Oh yea no doubt. Tis a small price to pay, life is definitely more promising than it was 18months ago. I hope you have equal success, you too amsch! :punk:

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score

That guy is DEFINITELY on something. He's nuts! If I could fight like Fedor though, I'd gladly take his hairline.

If you could fight like fedor you would also have to be a cyborg.

nemesispt

Reaction score

Hey Defenton, what's ur regime rigth now ? : D

Your hair looks Really good , u are such a good responder :')

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score

wow man persistence sure paid off. Very inspiring stuff. :bravo:

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score

Just amazing. Bravo! You might want to get a real hairdresser and give yourself a decent haircut now. :mrgreen:

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score

Hello everyone sorry about my tardiness. Hair is same as usual, two year anniversary in march!!

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score

Ok so it's been 21 months and I thought I would show you a cosmetic shot. I finally have my hair how I want it - shorter on sides and longer on top - that covers my hairloss whilst still looking moderately smart. I also straighten the new hair at the front as it tends to curl more then the rest of my hair - straightening it almost completely covers my forehead, which is awesome - albeit a bit lame with me being a straight male - but f*** it!!

An additional 'f*** it' should be noted re: my decision to throw some heavier artillery into the battery. Not necessary?...hubristic!...maybe - but I have stuck rigidly to this regimen for 21 months and I think it's safe to say that it won't get alot better. So I have decided that I will replace rogaine foam with Xandrox 15%plus and use tricomin everyday rather than so rarely that the one bottle i used lasted almost 10 months. Maybe this will do nothing, but if I could get denser, longer temples and something on the vellus hairs at the front 2cm of my vertex then I would literally ejaculate and use it as a styling product.

Anyway, feedback - I will be sure to update with progress.

Oh Ps. that wasn't an emo pose or anything, I just have a naturally lugubrious expression!

rider88

Reaction score
Your hair loss looks exactly like mine. perhaps a pic of how your hairline looks with your hair pulled back?

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
yea it does actually :) I'll take a photo of my hair pulled back next week as my camera phone is being repaired atm.

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your hair is similar enough to mine, perhaps in a better state now though.

You've had such a positive impact, i was recently just about to get some rogaine foam. Now that your suggesting replacing it with Xandrox 15% i am just asking do you think its far more beneficial or should i use the rogaine and see how that goes?

If you need to have a look at my page: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=48037

Good work, the national

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
was just puting my own story up and seen yours at the top of the boards and so thought i would say ur story is great and u have inspired me. read it a while ago and was the one story made me think the treatments werent all bollox. my hair bit like yours and ur results r cool. thanks man. may be askin advice soon when i start the finasteride journey lol. gud luck

amsch

Reaction score
OMG DEFENETON.

I just read that you were gonna replace foam with xandrox.

WTF. WHY ON EARTH? I mean, damn, don't do this. You've responded so well to the foam and have maintained since then. You really wan't to risk all your gains, just because the new hair grows 3 inch "only". Damn, don't be so naive. Stick on the things you have right now.
You can still switch afterwards, when you feel you're not responding anymore.

Can someone please stop him?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
amsch said:
OMG DEFENETON.

I just read that you were gonna replace foam with xandrox.

WTF. WHY ON EARTH? I mean, damn, don't do this. You've responded so well to the foam and have maintained since then. You really wan't to risk all your gains, just because the new hair grows 3 inch "only". Damn, don't be so naive. Stick on the things you have right now.
You can still switch afterwards, when you feel you're not responding anymore.

Can someone please stop him?
I called the Rogaine Foam Police, they are on their way as we speak.