David Beckhams Hair August 2018 Bald Hair | Page 7 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

David Beckhams Hair August 2018 Bald Hair

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by N003, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Matt3535

Matt3535 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Didn't Ronaldo just open a transplant clinic in Spain? ;)

Look, we're all in the trenches already, so it's too late anyway. You got to act now and live with it or wait too long and regret your choices.

It's pretty clear that future developments are not around the corner. I might be wrong (happily so then) but it's quite apparent to me that this is not a thing that will get completely solved in our lifetimes.
    Hairloss is a tricky thing to combat and to some degree (thinning with age) even natural. It's not a disease, it's not even completely understood. People are basically asking scientists to invent ways to stop aging / breakdown processes of the body -- which are NATURAL. Not to get too philosophical but it's literally the way of all life and complex systems in the universe. Entropy is inevitable.
    This is a scientific, not a funding problem. So in my opinion, you can throw all the money in the world at this problem, it's not going to get solved easily OR quickly. All that CRISPR stuff is decades away.

BeHereNow likes this.
  2. tomJ

tomJ Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Well let's agree to disagree. $ makes things happen. And forget Rinaldo, that is a profit machine, not meant to find a new treatment for alopecia. Big difference.

3. Matt3535

Matt3535 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sure, money moves the world. But it's a simple equation. Solving hairloss would make you an instant billionaire, yet it hasn't happened so far. So it's about more than money apparently. My 2 cents.

4. Baldy12345

Baldy12345 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    We don’t want cures, we want better treatments with no to minimal side effects. I am hoping that CB and other maintenance treatments, would be released ASAP.

tomJ likes this.