David Beckhams Hair August 2018 Bald Hair

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just imagine if those two started promoting a "gofund" me page for hairloss and then David follows up promoting it as well! Massive amounts of $ would come flowing in and speed up research 10fold.

Didn't Ronaldo just open a transplant clinic in Spain? ;)

Look, we're all in the trenches already, so it's too late anyway. You got to act now and live with it or wait too long and regret your choices.

It's pretty clear that future developments are not around the corner. I might be wrong (happily so then) but it's quite apparent to me that this is not a thing that will get completely solved in our lifetimes.
Hairloss is a tricky thing to combat and to some degree (thinning with age) even natural. It's not a disease, it's not even completely understood. People are basically asking scientists to invent ways to stop aging / breakdown processes of the body -- which are NATURAL. Not to get too philosophical but it's literally the way of all life and complex systems in the universe. Entropy is inevitable.
This is a scientific, not a funding problem. So in my opinion, you can throw all the money in the world at this problem, it's not going to get solved easily OR quickly. All that CRISPR stuff is decades away.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't Ronaldo just open a transplant clinic in Spain? ;)

Look, we're all in the trenches already, so it's too late anyway. You got to act now and live with it or wait too long and regret your choices.

It's pretty clear that future developments are not around the corner. I might be wrong (happily so then) but it's quite apparent to me that this is not a thing that will get completely solved in our lifetimes.
Hairloss is a tricky thing to combat and to some degree (thinning with age) even natural. It's not a disease, it's not even completely understood. People are basically asking scientists to invent ways to stop aging / breakdown processes of the body -- which are NATURAL.
This is a scientific, not a funding problem. So in my opinion, you can throw all the money in the world at this problem, it's not going to get solved easily OR quickly. All that CRISPR stuff is decades away.
Well let's agree to disagree. $ makes things happen. And forget Rinaldo, that is a profit machine, not meant to find a new treatment for alopecia. Big difference.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, money moves the world. But it's a simple equation. Solving hairloss would make you an instant billionaire, yet it hasn't happened so far. So it's about more than money apparently. My 2 cents.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don’t want cures, we want better treatments with no to minimal side effects. I am hoping that CB and other maintenance treatments, would be released ASAP.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vitamin C serum, retinol (optional) a mosituriser with SPF30+ And limited sun exposure should be a staple regimen for any man aged 21 and above, i’ve been using this regimen for years and look mid to late twenties even though i’m 35.

Helped me immensely too, went from having bags under my eyes and looking older, to now being told I look like I am 30/31. I am 34.

Tiege Hanley is a godsend

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probabbly a big bald spot hidden in the middle. His pattern allows him to grow It on the front and sides and just cover the middle. I have a cousin who does this. Even balding Beckham is f*****g stylish.

At least he used his hair when he still had It. I got the same f*****g haircut my whole life.
Its just grown out and with fibres in, mine looks like his shaved but grown out and with a sprinkling of fibres nobody would know i had hairloss.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Helped me immensely too, went from having bags under my eyes and looking older, to now being told I look like I am 30/31. I am 34.

Tiege Hanley is a godsend
Retin A is legit.

Its just grown out and with fibres in, mine looks like his shaved but grown out and with a sprinkling of fibres nobody would know i had hairloss.
He's wearing a hair system. His hair loss must be very aggressive. He already had another transplant since this thread was made.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Retin A is legit.

He's wearing a hair system. His hair loss must be very aggressive. He already had another transplant since this thread was made.
I dont think its a system, just grown out with fibres plus he will be on finasteride.The sun was shining directly on his scalp in the shaved head pic which also made it seem worse.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think its a system, just grown out with fibres plus he will be on finasteride.The sun was shining directly on his scalp in the shaved head pic which also made it seem worse.
This was this year:

1603969773968.png

Compared to this??

1603969804806.png

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be amazed what you can do with long, thin hair, the good kind of comb over and several hair products such as hair fibres, hairspray and volume maximizing shampoos etc.
I do not think these before and after pictures are unbelievable at all.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed hair and bad lighting v longer hair with fibres, pretty simple.Mine looks the same buzzed in direct light, grown longer and with fibres in it it looks full and thick like davids.
You'd be amazed what you can do with long, thin hair, the good kind of comb over and several hair products such as hair fibres, hairspray and volume maximizing shampoos etc.
I do not think these before and after pictures are unbelievable at all.
Volume shampoos? Really?..

I know Toppik would make my hair look fuller but I can't be bothered to apply it every single time I leave the house. And then be scared of a chick running her fingers through my hair? I'm good with my thin hair.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Volume shampoos? Really?..
As one among many measures. Yeah they make your hair look more voluminous there are also shampoos that aim for the opposite. It's not a cure to balding and it's not actually that hard to change the appearance of hair, so what is your major gripe here?