Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
87% purity should still have a profound effect. If cocaine would be 87% pure...
You could argue about wether you want to take the risk of taking something that is impure.
That said, nobody had passed the 6 month mark.
These things take time.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
87% purity should still have a profound effect. If cocaine would be 87% pure...
You could argue about wether you want to take the risk of taking something that is impure.
That said, nobody had passed the 6 month mark.
These things take time.

Yeah, cause you know what the other 13% do. Stay in denial if you feel like it, it's you having to carry the consequences.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** idealforeskin, he aint coming back cause he cant prove sh*t, and if he does it will be just dribbles of bulshit coming out of his mouth. Furthermore he probably has or had some ties with they guy who was selling it for ridiculous prices both of them made bank off some members I feel sorry for. Just lets this be a lesson moving forward when new ideas or products come along

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah PGD2 inhibitors, maybe try that sh*t. What's to lose?

Maybe Brotzu.

Well money and dealing with sides while wondering if it's doing anything at all. + Concern whether you're Chinese dealer has even provided you the correct substance. Have any of the suppliers been tested?

Also, is there really chance it's more effective than the DHT angle when the high PGD2 levels are presumably a downstream effect of DHT? Isn't the hope just than it can be about as beneficial as finasteride without the same sides?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No matter how often we get it tested, as long as our Daro varies in terms of solubility there must be something wrong...

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah same. I’ve also been getting weird flu like symptoms for the past 2 weeks and I feel like 200% dog sh*t. May or may not be connected, but I’m also getting very dry eyes, headaches and photophobia.

Yeah these eye sides are no joke.. not exactly an area I'm comfortable messing with. I'll take it over dick sides however, which I don't seem to be getting at least.

Though I did try using Garnier stemox as a vehicle a couple of days ago instead of Kirkland minoxidil and it actually seemed to have some negative effects down there..

4 month update with last 3 months on 0,5% Daro.

f***.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on this stuff since the beginning of jan.
I have some mild regrowth aroundmy hairline but I honestly think it’s just minoxidil fuckery because I’ve had rashes, facial bloating and stuff recently. I think the minoxidil is just giving me a minor burst of growth. Otherwise, my hair has gone through horrendous shedding. My overall density is going down like a f*****g led zeppelin. I still feel bullshit.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** idealforeskin, he aint coming back cause he cant prove sh*t, and if he does it will be just dribbles of bulshit coming out of his mouth. Furthermore he probably has or had some ties with they guy who was selling it for ridiculous prices both of them made bank off some members I feel sorry for. Just lets this be a lesson moving forward when new ideas or products come along
His own experience with "daro" should be taken with a grain of salt anyways. He was a NW2 and making progress while on RU and some other androgens. He tapered down from RU after starting "daro" and said he thought he was a couple months away from being a NW1. Furthermore he said he's suffered from pretty slow hair loss over the years which is what led him to take finasteride/RU/etc.

He seemed to be in a better position than the majority of us with hair loss, even prior to "daro".

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His own experience with "daro" should be taken with a grain of salt anyways. He was a NW2 and making progress while on RU and some other androgens. He tapered down from RU after starting "daro" and said he thought he was a couple months away from being a NW1. Furthermore he said he's suffered from pretty slow hair loss over the years which is what led him to take finasteride/RU/etc.

He seemed to be in a better position than the majority of us with hair loss, even prior to "daro".

Not to be rude or anything but i dont think you fully get the reality of what i said...none of what he said of his own experienced can ever be believed or ever re quoted like you just did. Rule number 1 dont make claim without evidence...anything less should be ignored or deleted so some poor other fool doesnt take it as the truth

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are those having some kind success at this point?

Just responding out of courtesy... I don't want to promote this stuff, and any claims won't be backed up with evidence, so I'm better off just keeping my mouth shut.

I can only say that I'm not experiencing the ridiculous regrowth that IdealForehead claimed. He's proven to be intelligent, thorough, and a good researcher, so I lean towards believing him but really we don't know anything. Maybe he's just a super-responder.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sooner your Androgenetic Alopecia starts the more aggressive it is. For someone who starts losing at 30 something, he has far more options than someone that starts at 19.
Yup. Stated losing mine at 21 and within a year went from thick head of hair to being tested for frontal fibrosibg alopecia because my retrograde hairloss was so rapid. Those with early onset diffuse/DUPA are fucked from the start.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup. Stated losing mine at 21 and within a year went from thick head of hair to being tested for frontal fibrosibg alopecia because my retrograde hairloss was so rapid. Those with early onset diffuse/DUPA are fucked from the start.

Interesting, what did the test say? What did they exactly check?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, what did the test say? What did they exactly check?
They checked for scarring (FFA), I did biopsies for Telogen Effluvium, and I did a ton of bloods for autoimmune. The results came back as Androgenetic Alopecia with 8:11 vellus to terminal hair growth ratio and 10% telogen hairs. So no Telogen Effluvium or scarring and a f*** load of miniturisation. Can’t be much else other than Androgenetic Alopecia. It’s not diffuse areata because usually the telogen hair count is well above 10% and you have the presence of exclamation mark hairs. Same year I had also been diagnosed with primary ovarian insufficiency and hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, which essentially means high androgens, high cortisol, menopausal level estrogen. You see women who go through menopause and they lose a lot of hair really quickly with the rapid decline in female hormones.. same as women after giving birth except their hormones return to normal. I also got thinning and loss of body hair and brows/lashes within the year. Same sh*t that happens to older women after estrogen declines. Except I was 21. Great recipe for female Androgenetic Alopecia. I’m just hormonally and genetically really f*****g unlucky.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I always wear my hair up now because it’s easier that way and It doesn’t look so scraggly. Today i wore it down properly for the first time in months and it’s so bad that I’m actually on the verge of a breakdown. My hair has literally been decimated.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
As promised I’m keeping you updated with “regrowth”. I have darker hairs still growing around my hairline/face which are somewhere between miniturised and terminal. Usually the kind that precedes terminal growth. That said, my eyebrows are also much bushier (photo attached) and my body hair is thicker too (photo attached of hand - yes I will wax it)
What’s odd is that this is clearly minoxidil fuckery, but it is well outside of the pattern of growth that it usually follows. Technically I’m not “due” for growth for another 4-7 months. My entire theory behind starting avodart and daro was that perhaps it would stop the pattern of miniturisation because it would prevent dht from f*****g with the follicles, so even if I am shedding, I’m still regrowing normal hairs.
Maybe it’s a combination of the three and my theory was right, and I have now been on avo since late November and daro early jan. that said, I’m still shedding easily 150 hairs a day and I don’t notice any thickening of my tonsure, which is the main area of concern. Gonna get on seti plus a few other things and see how it pans out.

Ps my hair may or may not look alright to everyone in these photos but you can see that I do have a lot of minituzation still around my face and also I spend almost half an hour every morning making my hair look fuller and normal.

Attachments

• 185A7E88-EDBD-46D6-9C8A-56B461330931.jpeg
    185A7E88-EDBD-46D6-9C8A-56B461330931.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 296
  • 32F920BB-6702-4F12-85CD-D29A24DDF0A5.jpeg
    32F920BB-6702-4F12-85CD-D29A24DDF0A5.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 2749ABDD-D917-4509-8992-B3A072E492F9.jpeg
    2749ABDD-D917-4509-8992-B3A072E492F9.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 538A379C-0108-44CC-A8AD-9BC40AE7A700.jpeg
    538A379C-0108-44CC-A8AD-9BC40AE7A700.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I've wanted to comment about something for a while regardless daro and Mr Luo. I'm doing much better now, seems I need 30 mg daro mixed with 1100mg ru in order to have success. I shed if I drop my ru dose so I'll keep going with this and see what happens.
I don't think it's right to just say his daro is 86% pure until whoever gets it tested shows the spectrum results here. I've contacted Luo about this and he doesn't know if he really sold it to him or not. He assures me his daro is over 98% pure. Before one member said it was enza and everyone jumped on him and now one person says it's not pure and everyone piles on. If you test it, get the spectrum and post it here with proof you bought it from him. I think that's the right thing to do.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've wanted to comment about something for a while regardless daro and Mr Luo. I'm doing much better now, seems I need 30 mg daro mixed with 1100mg ru in order to have success. I shed if I drop my ru dose so I'll keep going with this and see what happens.
I don't think it's right to just say his daro is 86% pure until whoever gets it tested shows the spectrum results here. I've contacted Luo about this and he doesn't know if he really sold it to him or not. He assures me his daro is over 98% pure. Before one member said it was enza and everyone jumped on him and now one person says it's not pure and everyone piles on. If you test it, get the spectrum and post it here with proof you bought it from him. I think that's the right thing to do.
Is that in 10ml of ethanol/pg? That’s a lot of ru! That’s like 11%