Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet very few people seem to be having success with this drug considering how strong it is. I'd wager I've seen more people have success on RU than this. How utterly disappointing.

As frustrated as I am I still think that comparison is unfair. How many people have actually tried this, like 6? RU users is in the thousands. Also, we should keep in mind that no one besides ideal has even reached the three month mark I think?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone has the money for it...
I'd try to use more to be honest
The dose seems so low
They are giving cancer patients oral daro at 300 to 600mg daily (research dose)
Oral Enza is being used at 160mg daily (actual prescribed dose)
This is to treat prostate cancer of course but still comes to show how high the dose can be.
I'm doing 45mg of topical Enza daily.
If you compare, 1 or 2mg of Daro just seems very little.
Maybe it works for Ideal but others might need more?
We have to consider that we are not looking at castration doses, but enough to inhibit androgen receptivity significantly at a topical level. Fina is dosed 5-10x higher for bph, flutamide and bical are 3-4x greater. Point is we aren’t trying to nuke our androgens totally, but find a sweet spot. I myself apply 10mg daily. Maybe you are right, but it’s folly to jump headlong into super high doses without trialing the lower ones for at least 6 months.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful guys this sh*t is really strong...

I was quite desperate yesterday and mixed a batch with twice the amount of Daro (60mg Daro, 15ml PG, 10ml ethanol, 5ml water). Applied 2ml and struggle with erections now. Had some balls ache over the day as well (not very intense though).

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful guys this sh*t is really strong...

I was quite desperate yesterday and mixed a batch with twice the amount of Daro (60mg Daro, 15ml PG, 10ml ethanol, 5ml water). Applied 2ml and struggle with erections now. Had some balls ache over the day as well (not very intense though).
Ahhh usually the symptoms are skin and eye dryness, potentially anxiety and headaches, flu-like symptoms. Haven’t heard of fina type symptoms with daro. Those aren’t even listed on the drug info.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahhh usually the symptoms are skin and eye dryness, potentially anxiety and headaches, flu-like symptoms. Haven’t heard of fina type symptoms with daro. Those aren’t even listed on the drug info.

Lol. What do you think happens Georgie, when a super-strong androgen receptor inhibitor attaches to the androgen receptors in a guy's dick? That kinda sh*t.

It'll lose ability to get arousal signals from the brain and to be able to get erect, just like you nuked those same receptors in the brain and killed libido completely.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. What do you think happens Georgie, when a super-strong androgen receptor inhibitor attaches to the androgen receptors in a guy's dick? That kinda sh*t.

It'll lose ability to get arousal signals from the brain and to be able to get erect, just like you nuked those same receptors in the brain and killed libido completely.
I just find it odd that it’s not described as one of the main side effects in drug trials, but I’m always willing to be proven wrong. It may be the case indeed that @jonnywalker93 is experiencing these sides from the daro. @jonnywalker93 Are you on any other AA’s?

Ps my shedding is still off th charts and now any hair that grows around my face is miniturised. Avo/daro ain’t doing sh*t.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ps everyone I’ve been reading tons of studies about topical estrogen therapy in Androgenetic Alopecia and I’m gonna trial a home made solution with crushed b-estrgoen tabs I got on prescription from my gyn. Dissolved at 2.5mg/ml ethanol and 20mg/ml dmso. Maybe just dump 2mg in 4ml minoxidil. Hopefully I don’t grow tits on my forehead.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ps everyone I’ve been reading tons of studies about topical estrogen therapy in Androgenetic Alopecia and I’m gonna trial a home made solution with crushed b-estrgoen tabs I got on prescription from my gyn. Dissolved at 2.5mg/ml ethanol and 20mg/ml dmso. Maybe just dump 2mg in 4ml minoxidil. Hopefully I don’t grow tits on my forehead.

sh*t, at least you don't have to worry about gyno like us guys do. You might get a bonus that your tits get larger. Win/win.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just find it odd that it’s not described as one of the main side effects in drug trials, but I’m always willing to be proven wrong. It may be the case indeed that @jonnywalker93 is experiencing these sides from the daro. @jonnywalker93 Are you on any other AA’s?

Ps my shedding is still off th charts and now any hair that grows around my face is miniturised. Avo/daro ain’t doing sh*t.
Well the drug castrates you, so an adverse effect on the sexual function is inevitable I reckon.

In terms of other AA, I dropped finasteride a while ago (too long ago to have any impact). Brain fog and heart rate increase were the reason.

Hang in there, at least you see some regrowth. Is it the minoxidil that helps?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, at least you don't have to worry about gyno like us guys do. You might get a bonus that your tits get larger. Win/win.
I’ve been on Diane and avodart now for a while. My boobs aren’t doing sh*t. I am literally the most unlucky motherfucker on the planet when it comes to hormones.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow my hair loss has gone berserk. Looks so sh*t and shedding is out of control. It's literally making me sick to my stomach.

I don't know whether to stop this crab or ride it out... or if it even matters and my disease was always gonna progress like this.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow my hair loss has gone berserk. Looks so sh*t and shedding is out of control. It's literally making me sick to my stomach.

I don't know whether to stop this crab or ride it out... or if it even matters and my disease was always gonna progress like this.

Yeah I'm sorry mate. Antiandrogens are primitive. I had increased hair loss on Finasteride actually. You need to look into other avenues this clearly isn't going to work out for you. Insane shedding always ends up badly in my experience, it never comes back and never leads to any kind of miracle regrowth.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sorry mate. Antiandrogens are primitive. I had increased hair loss on Finasteride actually. You need to look into other avenues this clearly isn't going to work out for you. Insane shedding always ends up badly in my experience, it never comes back and never leads to any kind of miracle regrowth.

f*** man what other avenues are there? Setipiprant? Does not look promising at all to me. What do you think?

I've legit started thinking whether hair system will be my route. What a nightmare.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man what other avenues are there? Setipiprant? Does not look promising at all to me. What do you think?

I've legit started thinking whether hair system will be my route. What a nightmare.

Yeah PGD2 inhibitors, maybe try that sh*t. What's to lose?

Maybe Brotzu.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah same. I’ve also been getting weird flu like symptoms for the past 2 weeks and I feel like 200% dog sh*t. May or may not be connected, but I’m also getting very dry eyes, headaches and photophobia.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are those having some kind success at this point? @peewee, @furrydome?

What about @IdealForehead?

Personally, it has helped with my itch during the time I used it, but it lasted max, about two days "stable" after preparing it. I haven't used it consecutively for more than two days as a properly-prepared solution. Maybe it comes down to whether or not you're a responder.

Remember that I didn't experience anything and didn't think it was going to work no matter what dose I used until I started preparing fresh batches that typically took two days to fully dissolve and lasted an additional two more days as a useful solution.

This continued among those who also started preparing fresh batches. @Georgie had some kind of success initially, but then experienced increased shedding now? furrydome and peewee presumably also making unheated mixes? peewee said he had increased his dose previously.

Sounds like this drug still promotes some kind of upregulation, which is not what we're expecting. A lot of sh*t just doesn't match what's on paper plenty of times. Who knows, maybe if I continued to use it I would have experienced a diminished effect on itch reduction.

Last edited:

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
87% purity and everyone losing their hair from stuff sold by a chinese guy called "Gang". Guess what... just throw that sh*t away.