Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are not concerned that the other 14% might contain contaminants?

I am. It's another reason I'm holding back on it. I have been contemplating whether not to hop back on it or just take a straight dive based on that.

I think it would be correct for everyone to request a pure batch nonetheless. This is at least what I got with my sample, but anyone else testing it should also perform a purity analysis, possibly a full test if you can.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve kept up with my fresh batches everyday. I’ve stil got weird sides but I want to stay the course because I do see some regrowth albeit a small amount. I was doing 1mg/ml and now am back to 2mg/ml. My shedding has gone from bad to worse and is now again in the “im going to go bald in a week” zone. I’m wondering whether or not this is avodart f*****g with me or not, or if it’s the daro. Regardless it’s very very very depressing.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I am. It's another reason I'm holding back on it. I have been contemplating whether not to hop back on it or just take a straight dive based on that.

I think it would be correct for everyone to request a pure batch nonetheless. This is at least what I got with my sample, but anyone else testing it should also perform a purity analysis, possibly a full test if you can.

I think it would be great if you could email your test results to Mr Luo and see what he says. I would be very interested to know as I'm sure others as well.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys really think a daily fresh batch is needed?

I noticed it actually gets rid of the itch for the first and second days. After that, hints of the itch start coming back gradually as the week progresses, indicating it is losing potency. It only started working after I completely stopped warming it up. I could give it another go.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve kept up with my fresh batches everyday. I’ve stil got weird sides but I want to stay the course because I do see some regrowth albeit a small amount. I was doing 1mg/ml and now am back to 2mg/ml. My shedding has gone from bad to worse and is now again in the “im going to go bald in a week” zone. I’m wondering whether or not this is avodart f*****g with me or not, or if it’s the daro. Regardless it’s very very very depressing.

Regrowth yet shedding?

I don't know if this has anything to do with this, but when I used it, it would completely stop the itch exactly where I apply it. Not above or below, but right on the spot. I would mostly put it on the temples, and gone was the itch. The rest became more noticeable as I silenced those areas.

Last edited:

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
86% purity what the f***... Are you certain on this @SpaceInvader?

This was with my sample. I don't know how off it's supposed to be realistically, but don't take this as the definitive result either. This is why it would be better to have someone else test it as well. This is what I got. Now I do plan on using it because this really works to eliminate the itch.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months in. Ive lost all hope..
Giving it to month 6, then call it a day.
I started in early January. Things are still declining horribly. Shedding is rampant. I’m about to jump on the seti/pge2 pandwagon. That literally is the last resort.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started in early January. Things are still declining horribly. Shedding is rampant. I’m about to jump on the seti/pge2 pandwagon. That literally is the last resort.

I said it once and I'll say it a thousand times. ANTIANDROGENS ARE A DEAD END. Some people will never respond, no matter what the strength.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said it once and I'll say it a thousand times. ANTIANDROGENS ARE A DEAD END. Some people will never respond, no matter what the strength.
You on seti yet mate? I’m in the gb but I wanna get my hands on some pge2 alsl

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You on seti yet mate? I’m in the gb but I wanna get my hands on some pge2 alsl

No I'm not, but I don't know if it makes sense to buy the oral version at all - it's super f*****g expensive and even I drop my entire paycheck on 200 grams right now, what do I do after a mere 100 days when it runs out. Ya know? I'd prefer the topical version as the quantities are far more sensible, I dunno what the group buy will do in the end.

Thinking it might actually make more sense to buy PGE2. PGD2 can be reduced in quite a few ways but they ALL also reduce PGE2. So you're gonna need exogenous PGE2 damn near every way you go.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I'm not, but I don't know if it makes sense to buy the oral version at all - it's super f*****g expensive and even I drop my entire paycheck on 200 grams right now, what do I do after a mere 100 days when it runs out. Ya know? I'd prefer the topical version as the quantities are far more sensible, I dunno what the group buy will do in the end.

Thinking it might actually make more sense to buy PGE2. PGD2 can be reduced in quite a few ways but they ALL also reduce PGE2. So you're gonna need exogenous PGE2 damn near every way you go.
I agree. I’m teying to get my hands on some pge2.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
strangely ......as alebaba stated use topical seti at 20% instead of oral ...... have to say hes getting results that way. also pmd you whatver - which type of seti hasn't been decided yet, we may be able to get some of both if a supplier is chosen who makes both.....

may i ask....whats this regards the % issues of the daro.....? sorry to chime in but can you confirm its not pure? obviously your man..... hes on the supp list:oops::eek::(:mad:o_O

good morrow my lords

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
86%?? the other 14% contaminants could be anything, there's a probability that variable is causing the shedding...... heavy metals solvent residues..... get a confirmation on that 86%... surely its wrong.....??? Because if that test is correct... i couldn't' vouch/ push for that supplier any longer - can you let us know? Sorry i know you lot have enough on your plate....