Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has been one fucked up ride.

I was really hoping it was fake. If what I bought from the guy on the forum was actual darolutamide (since he supposedly bought from Luo), and I got such side effects from it, that means I can forget about it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was really hoping it was fake. If what I bought from the guy on the forum was actual darolutamide (since he supposedly bought from Luo), and I got such side effects from it, that means I can forget about it.
I’m wondering if I should forget about it too. Apart from the fact that I’m still losing an obscene amount of hair and looking worse and worse each day, I find myself feeling like absolute bullshit too. f*****g devastating

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@peewee

How exactly are you preparing it? Are you microwaving it in bursts or applying it fresh?

How often are you mixing? No sides?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been doing multiple tests over the last week. I did get an NMR, LC-MS mass spec both positive and negative, and to be sure, an additional purity test which is awaiting results. It was analyzed alongside an Enzalutamide sample, and they were in fact not the same.

The NMR showed the spectrum does in fact match Darolutamide's, and the LC-MS reveals that the mass is around 398. I just need the purity test to make sure there aren't any contaminants, but it looks correct. The results were inconclusive and needed to do a full-on test just to make sure this is the right material. I wanted to get 100% absolute proof this is indeed Darolutamide, and it looks that way. Luo's correct.
Thanks for sweetening my Sunday man, relieves my mind a bit. I will get my Daro on the 08th and join in on the battle.

Apparently, Luo sent out the Daro without having received the money as my first transfer was declined. Amazing service.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sweetening my Sunday man, relieves my mind a bit. I will get my Daro on the 08th and join in on the battle.

Apparently, Luo sent out the Daro without having received the money as my first transfer was declined. Amazing service.

He is very nice man, great service and trustworthy

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How’s everyone going?
My shedding is f*****g out of control. It’s hit a new high. Very very depressing.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still losing crazy amounts. Added 1.5mm wounding
Yeah the amount I’m losing is nauseating. Seems to have kicked into overdrive.. my hair looks f*****g wrecked. It’s awful. Counted 104 in the shower alone today. I couldn’t keep counting for the rest of the day because I feel like I’m about to lose my sh*t.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Daro arrived today and I can confirm that mine nicely desolves after approximately 15 minutes of intense shaking :)

Do you guys store it in the fridge or freezer?

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here with an itch? Make 1 mg/mL fresh batches daily.

The purity is around 86%. If anyone tests it, see if you can get a purity test for it as well.

I'll be jumping back on the stuff at that dose soon.

Last edited:

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldnt it be 98%+?

The NMR analysis shows it's spectroscopically clean. Anything else can be salts, metals or other contaminants. Probably the reason it's harder to dissolve. I suppose you could ask Luo to synthesize a purer batch next time.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The NMR analysis shows it's spectroscopically clean. Anything else can be salts, metals or other contaminants. Probably the reason it's harder to dissolve. I suppose you could ask Luo to synthesize a purer batch next time.
So you are not concerned that the other 14% might contain contaminants?