Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Back in August when I started Enza it worked really well for about 2 months then stopped slowly over time. This seems to be common with anti androgen receptor competitors.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
86%?? the other 14% contaminants could be anything, there's a probability that variable is causing the shedding...... heavy metals solvent residues..... get a confirmation on that 86%... surely its wrong.....??? Because if that test is correct... i couldn't' vouch/ push for that supplier any longer - can you let us know? Sorry i know you lot have enough on your plate....
Yeah man it’s dodgey af. I’m planning on dropping it I think when I’m done with this batch.

With regards to the seti - I’ve read everywhere that the topical version really needs to be salted, so it might be worth confirming with everyone what the consensus in re administration of seti.
I’m happy to use it topically because it works it cheaper that way also.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you heat up your Daro and how often do you make a new batch?

Don't heat it. Just let it sit in the minoxidil for two days till it dissolves on its own.

Mostly made 7 day batches but lately have cut it down to 4.

For various ressons I'll probably try to use stemox fructis as vehicle soon (there's always something new you can try which keeps the coping alive). I reckon it won't take as long to dissolve then.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't heat it. Just let it sit in the minoxidil for two days till it dissolves on its own.

For various ressons I'll probably try to use stemox fructis as vehicle soon (there's always something new you can try which keeps the coping alive). I reckon it won't take as long to dissolve then.
Cool okay. Maybe it is not stable anymore after the 2 days of dissolving? How did you do on antiandrogens before? Maintained at least for while?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool okay. Maybe it is not stable anymore after the 2 days of dissolving? How did you do on antiandrogens before? Maintained at least for while?

Well I have gotten some side effects, so it's clearly been capable of doing something. Sides seem to have lessened lately though.

Wasn't on finasteride long enough to really conclude . I feel like RU did good things but hard to say for sure. Could have just been the minoxidil

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

@SteveTabernack @jonnywalker93 i don’t heat mine, I made fresh batches every 2 days to ensure zero spoilage and I’m on 0.02%. My hair has not improved. I’m shedding a ridiculous amount. I hold almost zero faith in antiandrogens anymore, particularly for diffuse/DUPa/retrograde.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SteveTabernack @jonnywalker93 i don’t heat mine, I made fresh batches every 2 days to ensure zero spoilage and I’m on 0.02%. My hair has not improved. I’m shedding a ridiculous amount. I hold almost zero faith in antiandrogens anymore, particularly for diffuse/DUPa/retrograde.

Aren't diffusers generally considered the best responders to finasteride though? It's those damn receded temples that never recover.

I don't even think I'm really diffusing except for on the sides of my head for whatever reason. Temples are ridiculously far back and all of the hairline has eroded at this point. My comb over looks ridiculous and I've completely lost the frame to the face. f***.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't diffusers generally considered the best responders to finasteride though? It's those damn receded temples that never recover.

I don't even think I'm really diffusing except for on the sides of my head for whatever reason. Temples are ridiculously far back and all of the hairline has eroded at this point. My comb over looks ridiculous and I've completely lost the frame to the face. f***.
I TOTALLY get what you mean. My entire hairline is fucked over by Androgenetic Alopecia, so the bits around my ears, forelock, temples, temple point, behind the ears and nape all look moth eaten because the hairs are miniturised. It’s a nightmare. I remember before minoxidil when my recession was at its worst, (although my density was significantly better), I couldn’t even recognise myself anymore. You’re so right about losing the frame to your face. It completely changes your appearance.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SteveTabernack yoi can see we in these photos where the hair is all miniturised around my face and nape. Little blonde/vellus hairs everywhere where there were terminal hairs a few months back, and you can see how the hairline is eaten away in like an arc fashion

Attachments

• 26002246-7138-4D52-A45B-43976221C311.jpeg
    26002246-7138-4D52-A45B-43976221C311.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 48AC3633-570F-4DA8-B550-59063D928456.jpeg
    48AC3633-570F-4DA8-B550-59063D928456.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 332
  • A9FDEF64-3F04-4231-94C4-4BFCCD8E5CE2.jpeg
    A9FDEF64-3F04-4231-94C4-4BFCCD8E5CE2.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 302

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SteveTabernack yoi can see we in these photos where the hair is all miniturised around my face and nape. Little blonde/vellus hairs everywhere where there were terminal hairs a few months back, and you can see how the hairline is eaten away in like an arc fashion

I think you would be horrified to see how much worse my hairline looks :D.. :mad:... :(

It's become exceedingly hard to cope in recent times. Hair is constantly on my mind to the point of entering my dreams. Shall we ever achieve peace of mind?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you would be horrified to see how much worse my hairline looks :D.. :mad:... :(

It's become exceedingly hard to cope in recent times. Hair is constantly on my mind to the point of entering my dreams. Shall we ever achieve peace of mind?
Yeah same. I’m glad that I have uni and work to distract me because this would drive me off the edge of a high rise otherwise. I just want it to f*****g stop falling out. How hard is it to just grow hair like a normal person?!

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like idealforehead punked a lot of people here in this thread all his bold claims of regrowth and fancy explanations yet with zero shred of evidence. Its sad because this stuff is dangerous and I know people are desperate and do anything to get their hair back and he played on it. We all need to work off evidence and fact based claims not some anecdotal bulshit

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like idealforehead punked a lot of people here in this thread all his bold claims of regrowth and fancy explanations yet with zero shred of evidence. Its sad because this stuff is dangerous and I know people are desperate and do anything to get their hair back and he played on it. We all need to work off evidence and fact based claims not some anecdotal bulshit

It's really suspicious that he's gone now. I suppose in a few months he will come back with some miracle story of how Darolutamide saved his hair and life and he doesn't come here because he fixed his hair loss, and then disappear again.

Yet very few people seem to be having success with this drug considering how strong it is. I'd wager I've seen more people have success on RU than this. How utterly disappointing.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really suspicious that he's gone now. I suppose in a few months he will come back with some miracle story of how Darolutamide saved his hair and life and he doesn't come here because he fixed his hair loss, and then disappear again.

Yet very few people seem to be having success with this drug considering how strong it is. I'd wager I've seen more people have success on RU than this. How utterly disappointing.
To be fair, he said that he will disappear if Daro continues to work for him. But I get what you mean, maybe he is just to afraid to admit that he is losing it again...

Another thing is that we don't really know how effective Daro is at the doses we try. If someone has the balls to ramp it up and go nuclear with like 50mg per application, we might become a better idea of how this stuff works.

From my side there is just nothing else anymore that I can try. Might give topical Seti a shot if Daro doesn't work, but applying this greasy sh*t every 12 hours is not going to deliver nice cosmetical results I reckon.

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He logged in 4 days ago ... he reads but remains silent. He's sooo shy :p

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

My hair in the worst shape it’s ever been. I’ve been on this sh*t since the beginning of January, fresh batches. It’s getting to a point where I’m thinking of shaving it just so I don’t have to see it get worse from day to day. All I feel is scalp all over my head. Even if this sh*t grows some hair back, there’s almost no coming back from the amount of damage that’s been done. f*****g fuckity f*** why?!