Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that in 10ml of ethanol/pg? That’s a lot of ru! That’s like 11%

no, my solution is 30ml
everclear 10ml
pg 15ml
water 5ml

maybe i can lower the daro but right now i'll stick to this and hopefully get some temples back

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, my solution is 30ml
everclear 10ml
pg 15ml
water 5ml

maybe i can lower the daro but right now i'll stick to this and hopefully get some temples back
Oh I see so only a 0.01% daro solution and like a 3.6% Ru. I’m still on 2mg/ml with no luck.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I see so only a 0.01% daro solution and like a 3.6% Ru. I’m still on 2mg/ml with no luck.

RU>Gangs Daro. Case closed :)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any sides?
It’s hard because I’m using so many other things. I feel like it’s giving me headaches, photophobia and a few other sides and I’m not sure if it’s exaverbating my sheddIng, I can say almost certainly that it’s not actually helping. My hair is in the worst shape of my life.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got so much to say about this comment, but I'll take the high road.
What is the current state of your hair? I
Mean, is what you’re using just decreasing shedding? Do you notice thickening or regrowth of hair? Filling in of thin spots?
Were you on that dose of RU befor adding daro?
@HairCook if he was using the same supply and dose of RU before without success and is now finding the combination of ru/daro is helping, perhaps it’s a bit of column A, bit of column B.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It’s hard because I’m using so many other things. I feel like it’s giving me headaches, photophobia and a few other sides and I’m not sure if it’s exaverbating my sheddIng, I can say almost certainly that it’s not actually helping. My hair is in the worst shape of my life.
Same here, but the problem is that you never know if daro is doing nothing or makes it worse.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, but the problem is that you never know if daro is doing nothing or makes it worse.
Yeah for sure. I’m always tempted to add more AA’s but then I tell myself to give it time, which is very difficult when things may or may not become infinitely worse if I wait. Today for example, I lost 160 hairs. f*****g gut wrenching but I’m trying my best. I have some seti on the way which I will trial in 200-500mg doses daily. I’m also going to give sulfa a go.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird question but how to you know how many hairs you lost on a given day? Everyone seems to have an idea of the number of hairs they lose but I have no idea how you manage to count all that hair. Usually I can tell im seriously shedding when I see a lot of hair in the skin after combing or in the shower but I never managed to get an estimate on the number.
Oh I’m ocd as f***. I count every strand.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairCook tbh my next step is 10% RU (plus seti)

Sure. The thing is you guys are losing cause either daro is not working or otherwise the 13% impurities are f*****g you up. I dont think anyones goal is here to castrate himself/end up with cancer or on the dialysis at young age. That even kanes ru is stopping the shed is proving more than enough that daro isnt blocking your receptors but what it does knows propably only god.

What is the current state of your hair? I
Mean, is what you’re using just decreasing shedding? Do you notice thickening or regrowth of hair? Filling in of thin spots?
Were you on that dose of RU befor adding daro?
@HairCook if he was using the same supply and dose of RU before without success and is now finding the combination of ru/daro is helping, perhaps it’s a bit of column A, bit of column B.

When your androgen receptors are blocked, then they are blocked.

Every batch of kane ru had fluctuating quality from abysmal to okayish in the past. Considering the recent drama between chemyo and kane not really surprising that it once works and then not, and shows once again that kane just cant get his sh*t together. But then again, what do you expect from an ex-convict.

I buy ru from Kane. I hope Mr Luo will sell ru one day, we'll see.

So you want still to buy from someone called Gang? :D

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn Im sorry you have to go through that. I know this is going to piss you off but your hair really doesn't look that bad. Considering you lose than 100-150 or more hairs a day its amazing you have fullhead density. Other menopausal women that are going through this look nowhere near as good as you, I don't know how long you have been balding but as of now I doubt anyone would notice a thing
Since 2014. I used to have mountains of hair. Now I don’t even recognise myself.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. The thing is you guys are losing cause either daro is not working or otherwise the 13% impurities are f*****g you up. I dont think anyones goal is here to castrate himself/end up with cancer or on the dialysis at young age. That even kanes ru is stopping the shed is proving more than enough that daro isnt blocking your receptors but what it does knows propably only god.

When your androgen receptors are blocked, then they are blocked.

Every batch of kane ru had fluctuating quality from abysmal to okayish in the past. Considering the recent drama between chemyo and kane not really surprising that it once works and then not, and shows once again that kane just cant get his sh*t together. But then again, what do you expect from an ex-convict.

So you want still to buy from someone called Gang? :D
Yeah I guess you’re right about the “when it’s blocked” thing. I often check the regrowth at my most androgen effected areas, namely the top of my head, crown and forelock, and I see only miniturised little hairs growing, which is almost totally unbelievable given that I’m on the highest dose estrogen hrt ever, avodart and daro not to mention all the growth stims, supplements and wounding. I feel like there’s something hugely missing. I no longer have faith in “daro” but I’m really sketchy about where to even buy good RU. I’m almost tempted just to get a prescription for flutamide from my gyn because at least I’ll know it’s authentic. There has to be something that works.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah for sure. I’m always tempted to add more AA’s but then I tell myself to give it time, which is very difficult when things may or may not become infinitely worse if I wait. Today for example, I lost 160 hairs. f*****g gut wrenching but I’m trying my best. I have some seti on the way which I will trial in 200-500mg doses daily. I’m also going to give sulfa a go.
I'm also giving sulfa a try after @HairCook s advice. What will your dose be? Buying it from inhouse?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a girl in my class who is thinning really bad, she has a hormonal imbalance which led to her losing a lot of hair. For her the loss is diffuse thinning on the top of her head. Its really apparent though, shes been going through this for 2 years and she is a lot worse off than you are. She doesn't take any meds for it though, the fact you maintained your density for 4 years means the medication is doing something, there is no way you can have that much hair after 4 years of aggressive thinning, something has to be slowing it down or helping
I have been on oral minoxidil and various other treatments since 2015. I think without oral minoxidil I would be much worse off

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said that the purity results should not be considered definitive. The other percentage could have been salts, a fluctuation in the equipment or anything else. This is why I'm interested in what the results will be when someone else does a purity test.

Spectroscopically, it's Darolutamide. It was even compared to an Enzalutamide sample, so no problem there.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said that the purity results should not be considered definitive. The other percentage could have been salts, a fluctuation in the equipment or anything else. This is why I'm interested in what the results will be when someone else does a purity test.

Spectroscopically, it's Darolutamide. It was even compared to an Enzalutamide sample, so no problem there.
MVP for doing all that testing mate