Cb 03-01 Aka Breezula Update 28.02.2018

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve used cb0301 for close to 6 month or over. Definitely improvement at the start then seemed to decline.

I pulled up the courage to use RU last 2 months and best improvement in hair for a while. Unfortunately some side affects so started on cb again today will stick with this for a bit at a low dose.

Has any one derma rolled and used cb? Would love to hear if it helps. Might have to give it a shot

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’ve used cb0301 for close to 6 month or over. Definitely improvement at the start then seemed to decline.

I pulled up the courage to use RU last 2 months and best improvement in hair for a while. Unfortunately some side affects so started on cb again today will stick with this for a bit at a low dose.

Has any one derma rolled and used cb? Would love to hear if it helps. Might have to give it a shot

Man....if you use CB you have to use a good dermaroller, Licl and a grow factors like Minoxdil. We repeated a tons of time but you cannot geat real regrowth only with CB.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man....if you use CB you have to use a good dermaroller, Licl and a grow factors like Minoxdil. We repeated a tons of time but you cannot geat real regrowth only with CB.

Sorry just saw this reply! Have you been using a dermaroller and CB? Sounds like the ideal combo and I would be happy with maintenance, can you tell me your routine if you do? Thanks!

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look I'll trust an Italian hair lotion but this straight up sounds like a vampire

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is just a weaker RU based on all available evidence, and RU is very weak to begin with.

Here's a strength comparison between RU and CB where they also claim CB has a shorter half life:

http://www.ru58841.info/ru58841-vs-cb-03-01/

That site isnt completely reliable. Eg. They misrepresent RU stability in solution and on that page they make it sound like RU's strength is greater than it is (it's essentially equal to flutamide's active metabolites hydroxyflutamide but with too short a half life to manifest that power fully), but they give some raw data which does demonstrate CB is definitely weaker.

You'd have to have pretty mild hair loss for either of these agents to work. My hair loss has been mild. Took me 10 years to go from NW1 to NW2 with thinning to NW3 at my worse. 2 years of RU, even at 5% 2 ml twice daily never stopped my shedding.

In my opinion if you want a topical androgen receptor antangonist playing with these weak agents is a losing battle unless you are okay with "just slowing things down".

Pretty much every -utamide drug will be stronger in a topical mixture.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Impossible to know how strong this will be. What you said makes sense but there is no way to know now how effective it will be considering we don't even know Cosmo exact formula and concentration.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impossible to know how strong this will be. What you said makes sense but there is no way to know now how effective it will be considering we don't even know Cosmo exact formula and concentration.

Not entirely impossible. We can produce informed speculation based on the animal studies which are commonly used to test androgen receptor antagonism in the lab and personal experiences.

Unless theres something wrong, lab animal studies showed CB as weaker than flutamide, which means it ought to be vastly weaker than RU, since RU is equivalent to hydroxyflutamide, which is flutamide's active metabolite.

Someone above said they were doing 5% twice daily for hair loss. If so this is going to be weaker than 5% RU twice daily which was too weak to control even my mild/slow hair loss.

Not sure why this is "necessary" or people "need" this to work. There are already plenty of -utamide drugs out there that would make potent topical androgen receptor antagonists in custom formulation. Compounding pharmacies could mix them for you if you don't want to do the work yourself.

Just don't use flutamide topically since it needs to be converted in the liver to hydroxyflutamide to be active.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not entirely impossible. We can produce informed speculation based on the animal studies which are commonly used to test androgen receptor antagonism in the lab and personal experiences.

Unless theres something wrong, lab animal studies showed CB as weaker than flutamide, which means it ought to be vastly weaker than RU, since RU is equivalent to hydroxyflutamide, which is flutamide's active metabolite.

Someone above said they were doing 5% twice daily for hair loss. If so this is going to be weaker than 5% RU twice daily which was too weak to control even my mild/slow hair loss.

Not sure why this is "necessary" or people "need" this to work. There are already plenty of -utamide drugs out there that would make potent topical androgen receptor antagonists in custom formulation. Compounding pharmacies could mix them for you if you don't want to do the work yourself.

Just don't use flutamide topically since it needs to be converted in the liver to hydroxyflutamide to be active.
about the drugs you are talking about ;we don't know what effect it does long term right? It could do more harm than good long term?? that's something we need to keep an eye on. maybe CB is weaker but it is being well studied for hairloss

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Knowing how strong it will be is literally impossible without studies on humans, especially for something as hairloss.

Also what you said is true but we need this because your average person doesn't want to rub untested and non approved products on their heads.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
about the drugs you are talking about ;we don't know what effect it does long term right? It could do more harm than good long term?? that's something we need to keep an eye on. maybe CB is weaker but it is being well studied for hairloss

Knowing how strong it will be is literally impossible without studies on humans, especially for something as hairloss.

Also what you said is true but we need this because your average person doesn't want to rub untested and non approved products on their heads.

I understand that, but i'm just saying prepare to be disappointed based on the available evidence so far. Androgenic alopecia is a serious process that needs reasonably strong typically prescription strength anti-androgens to disrupt.

People holding out hope for this just like that did with Brotzu are going to be disappointed. Either treat it like a disease and accept potential risks of effective treatments, or see it as "natural" and let nature take its course.

There is no perfect method. Anything weak enough to completely avoid risks of side effects will likely also be too weak to stop the balding process.

This is life.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say let's wait Phase II 1 year study before we talk. 6 months results should be out soon.

But yeah, I get what you are saying.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say let's wait Phase II 1 year study before we talk. 6 months results should be out soon.

But yeah, I get what you are saying.
Have you used cb? Has anyone on here tried dermarolling and CB together?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU works great for me but I noticed it makes my nipples puffy and restimulates my former gyno
I got the same with RU with no prior history of gyno! Helped my hair so much and this was even with extremely low doses. Do you think there’s a way to make it less systematic?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

what was you ru dose ? and what particular sides

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got the same with RU with no prior history of gyno! Helped my hair so much and this was even with extremely low doses. Do you think there’s a way to make it less systematic?

not sure. What vehicle were you using? I used KB

I had also been applying with a dermaroller towards the end. That's when my nipples began to flare up. I wonder if that had something to do with it

abcdefg

Reaction score
RU works great for me but I noticed it makes my nipples puffy and restimulates my former gyno

Probably exactly why RU never went to market. It goes systemic as anything does, and has finasteride like sides. Why bother? Given the insane costs of bringing it to the finish line when finasteride already is nearly as good.

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably exactly why RU never went to market. It goes systemic as anything does, and has finasteride like sides. Why bother? Given the insane costs of bringing it to the finish line when finasteride already is nearly as good.

finasteride gave me far worse sides to be fair

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what was you ru dose ? and what particular sides
I’m talking 2- 10mg a day max! Like the smallest dose. My eyes were really sore at the start and then a few months in noticed my chest was bigger.... not realizing it was the start of gyno. Never and libido issues just eyes and nipples/chest. If I had too much def had a tingling feeling through the body almost itchy. But CB no sides but just not strong enough