Cb 03-01 Aka Breezula Update 28.02.2018

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure. What vehicle were you using? I used KB

I had also been applying with a dermaroller towards the end. That's when my nipples began to flare up. I wonder if that had something to do with it
I was using Ethanol and Pg about 70/30. Ah ok maybe I should try again with kB.

Yeh the dermaroller wouldn’t help at all. I’m thinking dermarolling and cb? Might help it get through

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m talking 2- 10mg a day max! Like the smallest dose. My eyes were really sore at the start and then a few months in noticed my chest was bigger.... not realizing it was the start of gyno. Never and libido issues just eyes and nipples/chest. If I had too much def had a tingling feeling through the body almost itchy. But CB no sides but just not strong enough

well i wont touch RU i guess...

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading some documents earlier and I came across this small little piece of news:
  • They plan on running a 6 months trial on women in Q2 of this year to confirm the safety and efficacy of Breezula.
  • They plan on starting Phase III in H1 of next year.
A lot will depends if the results from the 6 months Phase IIb data is good (expected in July) and if Winlevi get approved next year.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading some documents earlier and I came across this small little piece of news:
  • They plan on running a 6 months trial on women in Q2 of this year to confirm the safety and efficacy of Breezula.
  • They plan on starting Phase III in H1 of next year.
A lot will depends if the results from the 6 months Phase IIb data is good (expected in July) and if Winlevi get approved next year.
Do you have a feeling when the CB gets used with the right vehicle (if it makes it to market) it could be a stronger success? Mix this with Replicel and would be a great combo for early male pattern baldness!! Fingers crossed the latter comes through

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone put it in simple terms what I would need to use this and the process? Obviously I need the compound.

Then what? Mix it with vehicle? what do i use, and what concentrations etc?

Thanks

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone put it in simple terms what I would need to use this and the process? Obviously I need the compound.

Then what? Mix it with vehicle? what do i use, and what concentrations etc?

Thanks

Concentration: 1-7,5% once or twice a day (in clinical trials they tested 2,5-7,5%)

Vehicle: stemoxydine or PG/eth (proportion from 30/70 to 50/50)

And just mix Cb with vehicle.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Concentration: 1-7,5% once or twice a day (in clinical trials they tested 2,5-7,5%)

Vehicle: stemoxydine or PG/eth (proportion from 30/70 to 50/50)

And just mix Cb with vehicle.

With the concentration could you explain further? noob question I know. So say I buy a gram of CB, I buy semoxydine. In terms of say MG, what is the correct protocol.

Would i need to weigh out a certain amount of the CB and mix it with a 30/70 ratio? I'm dense with this sort of stuff ahah so just need it simplified.

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's simple. If you want 1 g of 1% CB solution then you need:
- 0,01 g of CB and
- 1 g of vehicle (for example: 0,5 g of ethanol and 0,5 g of PG).

Weigh them on scale and mix together.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the concentration could you explain further? noob question I know. So say I buy a gram of CB, I buy semoxydine. In terms of say MG, what is the correct protocol.

Would i need to weigh out a certain amount of the CB and mix it with a 30/70 ratio? I'm dense with this sort of stuff ahah so just need it simplified.

Or if you bought 1 gram of cb and wanted to use 30mg of cb a day for a week that would be around 200mg you have to weigh up.

Then add in 7ml of ethanol/pg so say 5ml eth and 2ml pg there’s your vehicle at 1ml a day around 30mg of cb. Sorry that was pretty rough measurements not good with % but something like that!

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://2018ahrs.org/2018ahrs/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AbstractBook_2018AHRS_May2018-Orlando.pdf
page 10 (and some other interesting studies from this congress)
Breezula beats minoxidil:eek::eek::eek:
"Breezula™ targets local testosterone receptors & topical application results in scalp hair growth with minimal systemic exposure & no reported sexual side effects. Breezula™ has a favorable safety profile & holds promise as a new potential long-term treatment for adult Androgenetic Alopecia."

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small comment on Ru. It definitely works, but weaker than Finasteride.
I stopped it for two months because my scalp git too dry. Also took a one month break from Finasteride.

Def lost density. As stopping Finasteride should not have such immediate effects I assume it was the lack of Ru.

Now I have the same shedding as when I started both two years ago. Hope I get my density back.

I would always buybuy 99+% Ru. The remaining 1% is not flour but likely some toxic byproduct of the production process.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you say that?
CB-03-01 is twice stronger than fina and everyone who has tested both CB-03 and RU says that RU is way stronger but CB-03-01 sideless
RU is weaker than finasteride

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes this will probably be the most important update so far from the company since:

1) They will finally release Phase III data from WinLevi (same thing as Breezula but with a smaller %). If it gets approved I think it will be much easier for them to continue with Breezula and release it.

2) They will know for sure if Breezula works or not and if it is safe since it is a big trial with about 400 people. Hopefully they will start Phase III next year as they state on their website.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is weaker than finasteride

RU 58841 is an anti androgen that binds to the AR sites on scalp, by doing so prevent DHT binding which make it effective and outperform Fina by far where Fina only decrease DHT
It's not coz you're saying the sun is purple that it's true
RU> Fina check your facts