Cb 03-01 Aka Breezula Update 28.02.2018

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CB-03-01 is not the miracle cure ! to regrowth temples, it need maybe 7% twice a day with a good vehicle...And the use of wounding and grow factors....The acne version maybe releases in 2020 ! Too late ! Game over for CB i think ! We may get better !

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that going to be oral or topical?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB-03-01 is not the miracle cure ! to regrowth temples, it need maybe 7% twice a day with a good vehicle...And the use of wounding and grow factors....The acne version maybe releases in 2020 ! Too late ! Game over for CB i think ! We may get better !

Yeah, Seuxin is right. We gonna get Fevi for Asthma in 2020. So f*** Cb.

Is that going to be oral or topical?

Topical. It is like a patented version of ru. Once it goes systemetically it metabolizes very quickly.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I though CB was basically a weaker RU....?

If so NO WAY I'm going off finasteride for this stuff, though I'll gladly add it to my regimen even if it's mildly effective

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I though CB was basically a weaker RU....?

If so NO WAY I'm going off finasteride for this stuff, though I'll gladly add it to my regimen even if it's mildly effective

Whether or not it's a weaker or stronger RU is dose dependent.

Either way it should be better than finasteride, it won't happen 5ar.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether or not it's a weaker or stronger RU is dose dependent.

Either way it should be better than finasteride, it won't happen 5ar.

Better than finasteride because it's not a systemic drug? Or better than finasteride for long term efficacy of maintaining hair?

The latter is my number 1 concern with anything I'd potentially be replacing finasteride with

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Better than finasteride because it's not a systemic drug? Or better than finasteride for long term efficacy of maintaining hair?

The latter is my number 1 concern with anything I'd potentially be replacing finasteride with

A topical androgen receptor blocker is intrinsically better than a 5ar inhibitor .

It also prevents testosterone from binding to the hair follicle and danaging it, as well as the remaining DHT.

Meanwhile, it won't fry your brain.