Cb 03-01 Aka Breezula Update 28.02.2018

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some update guys. Breezzula for hair. Winlevi for acne (same compound)

'Operational Highlights

• Enrollment was completed on the two phase III pivotal trials for Winlevi in acne. Top line results are expected in H1 2018
  • Enrollment was completed in the phase II dose ranging trial for Breezula in alopecia. A planned 6 month interim analysis will be conducted and top line results will be available June/July'

'Key strategic events

• Winlevi®: By the end of 2017, the enrollment for the entire Phase 3 Program for Winlevi was nearly complete. The two Phase 3 pivotal trials had enrolled a total of 1439 subjects in trials in 112 sites in the US and Europe. The long-term open label safety trial had enrolled approximately 604 patients and the pediatric trial is ongoing. The top line phase 3 data will be announced H1 2018.
  • Breezula®: The Breezula androgenic alopecia Dose Ranging Study is being conducted in 6 centers in Germany. The first subject was enrolled in June 2017 and the study closed at the beginning of December with 404 subjects enrolled in this five-arm trial. An interim analysis will be performed after 6 months to get an early view of the best dosing regimen. Top line 12 month results can be expected towards the end of 2018 / early 2019.'
http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2018/ar-18-02-28.aspx

FYI: E-mail: info@cassiopea.com
Telephone: +39 0286891124
But they don't answer. ( I asked if we can use Winlevi for hair)

I uploaded product pipline.

Attachments

• Cassiopea_product-pipeline_2018_800x358.png
    Cassiopea_product-pipeline_2018_800x358.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,358

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always sad to see things taking this long, when ppl with money have been using it already for years successfully by now.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How different will concentrations be for acne and male pattern baldness? If its the same compound in both, could be that some would still derive benefit from Winlevi, rather than wait two years for Breezula. Pure speculation though.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had a look and breezula is going to be released most likely at 5%, whereas acne will be 1%. They claim one reason for this is the thickness of scalp, is greater than skin. Im sure dermarolling before application will give an increased absorption anyway.

Also interestingly, apart from the receptor blocking function, they claim that the compound reduces skin PGD2. They dont mention whether its a direct inhibition or a knockon effect of reduced DHT binding.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it looks like skinoren gel against acne and seborrhea. The active substance is azelaic acid. many use it as an anti-androgen. I too think to start to smear this sh*t.
only there is one problem, for some reason it seems to me that I have a low dht, and hair falls out due to seborrhea. stress + fatty foods . finasteride did not help me

Attachments

• DCFF9308-5549-401F-B692-0BCEEB700B53.png
    DCFF9308-5549-401F-B692-0BCEEB700B53.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,336

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird, theyre developing their own competitor.

That's fine, it means they'll capture more market share in aggregate, especially if any competitors come into the space.

That said, Breezula - what are the results from the initial studies??? What kind of regrowth was achieved?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very optimistic for this. ... but we know how fast this can go either way..
Anyway at this point, for me maintenance would be like regrowth. Then little hair transplant to make it good . :

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's fine, it means they'll capture more market share in aggregate, especially if any competitors come into the space.

That said, Breezula - what are the results from the initial studies??? What kind of regrowth was achieved?

Similar to minoxidil in the proof of concept study. I don't remember if that was 12 or 24 weeks .

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Similar to minoxidil in the proof of concept study. I don't remember if that was 12 or 24 weeks .

but also an anti androgen right? So potentially more potent and long lasting results right? Also, any sides? What's the estimated time to market, and please dont say 5 years.... :)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Always sad to see things taking this long, when ppl with money have been using it already for years successfully by now.
Im not very informed on this product. Who has been using this for years already whrn its still in testing phase? Thanks