Cb 03-01 Aka Breezula Update 28.02.2018

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
A topical androgen receptor blocker is intrinsically better than a 5ar inhibitor .

It also prevents testosterone from binding to the hair follicle and danaging it, as well as the remaining DHT.

Meanwhile, it won't fry your brain.

In theory I suppose. I function fine with low dht levels at the moment that's why that's not such a concern to me, although obviously the guys with unbearable sides need something else. Also impossible to say how I will be 10 years from now if I'm still on finasteride....could be fine or could be hit with awful sides out of nowhere

It just concerns me how we basically never see topical AA success stories in which the person isn't also using minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, or some more potent oral anti-androgen....makes it difficult for me to get excited about something like this

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory I suppose. I function fine with low dht levels at the moment that's why that's not such a concern to me, although obviously the guys with unbearable sides need something else. Also impossible to say how I will be 10 years from now if I'm still on finasteride....could be fine or could be hit with awful sides out of nowhere

It just concerns me how we basically never see topical AA success stories in which the person isn't also using minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, or some more potent oral anti-androgen....makes it difficult for me to get excited about something like this

We do see topical AA success stories, we have multiple clinical trials for multiple drugs .

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score

i'm not on finasteride or other anti-5ar2.
i'm on minoxidil 2%, cb and a bit of seti, and mantaining.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If darolutamide isn’t working I don’t hold much hope for this

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, it won't fry your brain.

Unless it crosses the blood brain barrier, which most do.

If darolutamide isn’t working I don’t hold much hope for this

It's probably going to be garbage. I think on a percentage basis it is weaker than RU. Not going to be a contender for people with anything approaching serious hair loss.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Did finasteride ever work for you?

Was using just for 2-3 months in the past. Did work well but also had sides effect which could not stand and stopped it.
nice to hear. what % and vehicle? sides?

Before 1ml 1% in a cream or pg/et vehicle at the moment 2% 1.5ml in garnier fructis stemox vehicle.

CB is 2x more efficient than Fina.
It works. But not as strong as RU.

It depends on the person. About finasteride I have mentioned above. Ru 2.5 years and just slowed down the process still was losing the ground and started to have serious side effects. CB always been working well and never had any sides. So far so good hoping nothing gonna change it the future

Last edited:

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Was using just for 2-3 months in the past. Did work well but also had sides effect which could not stand and stopped it.

Before 1ml 1% in a cream or pg/et vehicle at the moment 2% 1.5ml in garnier fructis stemox vehicle.

ok, so same as me. 2% in et/BG/transcutol, although with different % than the patent (BG/transcutol 33/33 is too oily for me; using 6-7% each).
AR-blockers are probably better than finasteride in subjects with T dominance like me (NW5A pattern, i.e. balding starts at temples/front, and crown balds last). In fact, fina did no miracles for me.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Went thru Cassiopea's financial books as I am a public accountant, I can tell you they burn their cash fast, really fast. I don't think they will be able to progress any further on their own in 2019 and beyond. The question is whether they are to be acquired by some big pharma (the worst thing that could happen as all would be practically delayed by at least 2 years) or are able to attract investors.
Who knows, but we need them to be alive and able to bring it to the market ! There may be a few products in development, but we have seen it before and are still stuck with 15-20+ year old medications. This reminds me I have to cut a new finasteride pill into 5ths like a caveman.

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hilbert, where can I get transcutol? What about %: do you use 6-7% of both BG and Transcutol and the rest is ethanol?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Went thru Cassiopea's financial books as I am a public accountant, I can tell you they burn their cash fast, really fast. I don't think they will be able to progress any further on their own in 2019 and beyond. The question is whether they are to be acquired by some big pharma (the worst thing that could happen as all would be practically delayed by at least 2 years) or are able to attract investors.
Who knows, but we need them to be alive and able to bring it to the market ! There may be a few products in development, but we have seen it before and are still stuck with 15-20+ year old medications. This reminds me I have to cut a new finasteride pill into 5ths like a caveman.

Except Cassiopea is owned by Cosmo...

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It depends on the person. About finasteride I have mentioned above. Ru 2.5 years and just slowed down the process still was losing the ground and started to have serious side effects. CB always been working well and never had any sides. So far so good hoping nothing gonna change it the future

Have you ever got your RU tested ?
Either way it can be bullshit Ru powder
But I agree CB works better on temples

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's wait 6 months and see. Speculation at this point is useless.

Luckily Cassiopea has always been very open being a public company.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, so same as me. 2% in et/BG/transcutol, although with different % than the patent (BG/transcutol 33/33 is too oily for me; using 6-7% each).
AR-blockers are probably better than finasteride in subjects with T dominance like me (NW5A pattern, i.e. balding starts at temples/front, and crown balds last). In fact, fina did no miracles for me.

How do you determine T dominance status?

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Except Cassiopea is owned by Cosmo...

upload_2018-3-6_0-49-34.png

Ownership structure... Cosmo is a majority shareholder... their cash reserves are much better, but still meh...

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 81442

Ownership structure... Cosmo is a majority shareholder... their cash reserves are much better, but still meh...
Initially it was all Cosmo, then they formed Cassiopea as a spinoff so I would be surprised if they stop supporting it now when they are so close to releasing something.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the half life of this stuff?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but RU has a relatively short half life and should therefore be applied 2x a day for optimal protection. Any difference with CB?

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're probably right, cause cosmo tests cb twice a day mainly (2,5%, 5% and 7,5%).

bryan2003

Reaction score
Have you ever got your RU tested ?
Either way it can be bullshit Ru powder
But I agree CB works better on temples

Yes sure did test it. Did not work well on me as good as CB. Some people react very well to RU I would prefer also cos is much cheaper but life is brutal ;]