CALLING ALL RU USERS - Time for another official RU thread

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well over a month now on kanes and chemyos RU. Doing 250mg in 6 ml ethanol/pig vehicle a day. Pretty sure my testicles would of fell off by now but I have no sides and no improvement.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well over a month now on kanes and chemyos RU. Doing 250mg in 6 ml ethanol/pig vehicle a day. Pretty sure my testicles would of fell off by now but I have no sides and no improvement.

That's a extreme dosage. Look out as sides can catch up with you. Def did with me.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed somewhere before but i still cant work out why RU didnt get developed further and bought out commercially

probably because it doesn't work. ;)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a extreme dosage. Look out as sides can catch up with you. Def did with me.
Just lower libido and slightly weaker hard on. I'm wondering if much of it is even hitting the skin. I have longish hair and not to bad coverage in terms of hair. After using the dropper I try to rub it in with my fingers but the sh*t nearly evaporates in like 10 seconds so its a challenge. Hopefully it will help hold me over until Brotzu or Histogen.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the period tkes ru to work...is it the same as finasteride..potentially - 3 months - 1 year..depending on individual response.
Would you recommend once or twice a day?

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
The only visible impact you can perhaps see is a reduction in shedding, which in itself doesn't necessarily mean anything. Actually an increase in shedding could be good too. Any treatment will take at least 3-6 months but preferably a year to gage.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some have got side effects with finasteride and none with RU. But also vica-versa judging from anecdotes.

swoop the guys have gotten pfs from finasteride, would it be a bad idea to use ru as a substitute ?

i saw a thread where you said, unlike finasteride, you cannot get permanent sides with this stuff. so in theory one a guy cured himself of pfs, it is worth it to give ru a go or best avoid any sort of aa altogether? and look for other alternatives like seti, oc etc

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
swoop the guys have gotten pfs from finasteride, would it be a bad idea to use ru as a substitute ?

i saw a thread where you said, unlike finasteride, you cannot get permanent sides with this stuff. so in theory one a guy cured himself of pfs, it is worth it to give ru a go or best avoid any sort of aa altogether? and look for other alternatives like seti, oc etc

Well I meant that no case report was known of some "anti androgen" syndrome like "PFS".

There are similar compounds like RU with biological activity towards the AR like flutamide, enzulatamide, biculatamide etc.

There are no real alternatives unfortunately to compounds that target androgens or the androgen receptor. Targeting androgens is best currently followed by the androgen receptor.

Setipiprant and OC are not on the same level.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I meant that no case report was known of some "anti androgen" syndrome like "PFS".

There are similar compounds like RU with biological activity towards the AR like flutamide, enzulatamide, biculatamide etc.

There are no real alternatives unfortunately to compounds that target androgens or the androgen receptor. Targeting androgens is best currently followed by the androgen receptor.

Setipiprant and OC are not on the same level.

ok cheers mate

i have actually no idea what i just read but cheers.

i need to learn the science of all this, what ru does etc. i just want to know if its a stupid idea to try a drug like ru after getting such bad sides from finasteride (and great regrowth). i obviously cannot handle 5ar inhibitors. but im not really sure how ru differs from a drug like finasteride.

so seti and oc are a joke then? dont bother wasting time on those? could they at least help slow down hairloss?

Last edited:

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used Ru for quite a few months now alternated doses, tried different vehicles. Unfortunately I'm one of the few it does nothing for. Didn't slow down shedding or decrease anything.

The only thing I've found to slow down the shedding is the foam minoxidil. The liquid didn't. But the foam stays there long enough to rub it. Hasn't regrown anything but has slowed the shedding right down.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used Ru for quite a few months now Unfortunately I'm one of the few it does nothing for. .

lol, almost made me spit out my water I am laughing so hard. :D good joke. :p