CALLING ALL RU USERS - Time for another official RU thread

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
but guys , you can do wahtever you want . Me too i would like RU to work . maybe it was juste a fake batch , but that was really disapointing

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes , i had to be sure . you know according to my humble opinion RU and things like spironolactone cream are just things to make money on the back of hairloss suferer .
guys like good looking loser use to promote RU really hard , just because he gained money with it .

they took advantages of my weakness and i have lost 200 euros .

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know if ru and spironolactone are complete scams but there are deffinitely alot shills out there.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
he did an exam in his lab . I told him if he could see a special coumponent in the powder .

You can't just identify something by looking at a compound. You need to run tests for that.

See Kane has been tested many times.

His RU has been tested several times as his CB-03-01. It always came out 99% pure.

@hilbert also recently tested his setipiprant, and confirmed it was 99% pure.

Hell, his RU has even been tested by a forum members of alopezie.de in a solution who said that the RU was stable and pure.

The customs of Poland (the government) even tested a big batch of his RU and identified it as having 99% purity. Ask Ziom, co-owner of group-buys.eu, the polish guys often did group buy with kane and always tested his stuff.

Ziom is legit too btw.

Here is a example of a test report of RU and CB from kane done by a forum member, not going to dig up everything;

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/11/27/koptri-132073-h-nmr/koptri-132073-h-nmr.pdf

Off course there are people who;

- Believe it's not real because it doesn't work for them. Well guess what, it's not some magical compound. For many people finasteride doesn't work too. Shall we assume finasteride is fake too then?

- Spread nonsense (competitors).

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, enough of this crap. there have been MANY tests conducted on Kane's compounds that came back conclusively pure. There have been ZERO tests done that show otherwise. Everything is just, "this batch didn't look the same as the last batch" or "This batch increased my shedding"... blah blah. crap. pure crap. From a business perspective, and a former molecular bio perspective, I think Kane would have to be STUPID AS A SACK OF ROCKS to sell fake sh*t. 1) it's not that hard for him to make these compounds, especially in bulk and 2) he KNOWS we all talk about and analyze his compounds. get a grip guys.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im still skeptical about all these underground rc companies I will be testing anything I buy from any rc company in the future.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
The real concern is whether RU I mean real RU really works or not. It seems that in theory it should but in practice if it doesn't then the end result is the same as though it was fake RU. Meaning neither works, you lost money and are still at square one. Im going to play with AAS and RU for the next few months to see what effect RU has on me. Thus far I feel that RU has little to no effect.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't just identify something by looking at a compound. You need to run tests for that.

See Kane has been tested many times.

His RU has been tested several times as his CB-03-01. It always came out 99% pure.

@hilbert also recently tested his setipiprant, and confirmed it was 99% pure.

Hell, his RU has even been tested by a forum members of alopezie.de in a solution who said that the RU was stable and pure.

The customs of Poland (the government) even tested a big batch of his RU and identified it as having 99% purity. Ask Ziom, co-owner of group-buys.eu, the polish guys often did group buy with kane and always tested his stuff.

Ziom is legit too btw.

Here is a example of a test report of RU and CB from kane done by a forum member, not going to dig up everything;

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/11/27/koptri-132073-h-nmr/koptri-132073-h-nmr.pdf

Off course there are people who;

- Believe it's not real because it doesn't work for them. Well guess what, it's not some magical compound. For many people finasteride doesn't work too. Shall we assume finasteride is fake too then?

- Spread nonsense (competitors).
actually the seti i tested was from whp.
cb was from kane and whp.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if the price of RU would fall in the coming years.
I remember checking RU'S price in 2014 and it was about $200 for 10g.

Any chance of it reaching 100$ or even below for 10grams ??

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to quit finasteride due to sides. Is there any proof that RU works?

Or should I try alfatradiol.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah alfatradiol is useless. Not worth at all.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh okay. Which product does contain betatradiol? Only knew alfatradiol

And does RU work here for most people?

Last edited:

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any updates to report?
I've now been on RU for 3 months (I'll persist until at least 12 months) limiting to mostly temples, and recently extended the application to the crown as well.
Absolutely no sides and no shedding. If anything, the scalp seems to produce less sebum and my face appears less oily, but this could be due to Finasteride...

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on Kane's 3% RU in KB, have been for a few months now. I am experiencing cardiac related side effects that coincided with me starting RU. Firstly it was shortness of breath, breathing a lot heavier than usual, and now I'm getting heart palpitations/tightness in chest area. It's pretty scary.

I am pretty certain it's the RU, I am also on a low dose of finasteride but I havent had these side effects on finasteride before.

Going to reduce the dosage and see if the sides persist.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, I am personally coming to the conclusion that RU is a f*****g joke. just like every single other user I've read about, it's been almost 11 months with absolutely no goddamn change. just rapid, rapid hair loss and scalp inflammation. im fucked.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, I am personally coming to the conclusion that RU is a f*****g joke. just like every single other user I've read about, it's been almost 11 months with absolutely no goddamn change. just rapid, rapid hair loss and scalp inflammation. im fucked.

You still lost hair on dutasteride + RU right buck? Perhaps you suffer from hair loss unrelated to Androgenetic Alopecia, like cicatrial alopecia?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on kane and chemyos RU for about 2 weeks now. A bit reduction in shedding, still have the itch time to time. No major sides other than weaker libido and erection. WHU pharm is selling 100 grams for $600 dollars which is a steal if your are buying for the long haul

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Always the same "I am on RU for about 4 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 month."

Where are the long time RU users with hair growth and pictures.
Claiming that RU works is easy, but when it comes to pictures nobody can show it
. RU seems scam for me.