CALLING ALL RU USERS - Time for another official RU thread

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of interest do you guys think there's any point in me, someone's almost 3 months into finasteride using RU for the next six months until Fidia releases? My theory is that it will give me piece of mind knowing that all my androgen receptors are blocked until then, but in terms of actual practical application it seems like a bad idea to go on a treatment for 6 months only to swap to another.
Imo, it is a good idea. We don´t know when Fidia releases or how effective it really is. It is crucial to keep as many follicles alive until then.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys for me RU was a huge deception , the thing was fake .
But if you claim that work maybe i will buy it again . But this is really expensive and i barely see evidence the treatment work .
And my first experience with it was not good . Got it tested and was legit fake

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone link me to the research where RU was tested on humans? All I'm finding is like rats lol.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But if you claim that work maybe i will buy it again . But this is really expensive and i barely see evidence the treatment work .
From where?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i tested it at the university lab where my mother work . By a biochemist ( don't know how to translate this i am french)

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't add RU if you are already on finasteride.

Unless you are losing hair on finasteride.

My hairline seems stable, I think I'm still going through a diffuse shed. I have long hair so it's basically impossible to tell. My biggest worry is that in the sticky it said not to jump from treatment to treatment since you never know what works and what doesn't, and can induce hormonal sheds which will mess with your head. But you guys are the actual users, if you guys think there's no harm in only doing it for six months then I might as well do it for the peace of mind alone.

Out of interest Swoop did you do five years on Finasteride and also get a hair transplant? I saw your hair count chart but someone else said you had a transplant on top of that.

Imo, it is a good idea. We don´t know when Fidia releases or how effective it really is. It is crucial to keep as many follicles alive until then.

My sentiments exactly, the theory is robust, but I just worry that it's not practical. I don't want to incur a six month shed just to find that when I switch to Brotzu I get hit with a withdrawal shed.

Unlike everyone else I don't see the need of using it long term.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

what compound was it then? do you have the lab reports? you need to provide some legit proof man.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of interest Swoop did you do five years on Finasteride and also get a hair transplant? I saw your hair count chart but someone else said you had a transplant on top of that.

I actually only took RU before my hair transplant.

I only started to play with finasteride after my hair transplant. So no, I didn't do five years on finasteride. But I was pretty damn sure that as long as I took something that either reduces AR activity or decreases DHT like finasteride I would be fine.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
You need to post the lab results if what you are saying is true. Kane is the main supplier for RU and has a monopoly on it. Someone on another forum said ru they got a month ago has a different smell than usual and isn't working. Seems to be the same problem for some on here.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
there were not lab result , just the opinon of a biochemist teacher in a french university , who said there were not any particular substance . you are free to believe me or not.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to post the lab results if what you are saying is true. Kane is the main supplier for RU and has a monopoly on it. Someone on another forum said ru they got a month ago has a different smell than usual and isn't working. Seems to be the same problem for some on here.

He has been tested several times. His RU and CB-03-01 always came out 99% pure. Some people just assume it is fake when it doesn't work for them lol.

there were not lab result , just the opinon of a biochemist teacher in a french university , who said there were not any particular substance . you are free to believe me or not.

Well don't be so gullible then. Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean hes right.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
but guys , you can do wahtever you want . Me too i would like RU to work . maybe it was juste a fake batch , but that was really disapointing