stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4,16 % by calculation LOL.

Somehow i thought its less than 3%.

rcom440

Reaction score
I didn't notice any shedding in my case but I was using it only one week.
However when you stop using RU you may expect shedding.

Update: I decided to stop RU because I was experiencing testicular pain.
It basically started first day I applied RU but it was mild pain then it got more uncomfortable. I stoped using it Saturday. Yesterday I still felt a little discomfort, today pain completely went away.
Best way to describe it is it felt like blue balls.

I will probably start RU again in a week to see if it happens again.

rcom440

Reaction score
Sounds like psychological sides man

I was wondering about that too but I don't think so. I was so damn busy at work I even didn't pay too much attention to RU.

You know, when you don't think about it most likely it's not your mind playing tricks.
I will start RU again in a week.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is somebody using mix RU+Minoxidil in one bottle? And it works?

rcom440

Reaction score
Is somebody using mix RU+Minoxidil in one bottle? And it works?

Many people did it over the years. I think you can still dig out some of those old threads on this forum.
Yes, it worked but it's been mentioned that RU works better on its own - first you apply RU, wait 30 min or so and then you put minoxidil.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people did it over the years. I think you can still dig out some of those old threads on this forum.
Yes, it worked but it's been mentioned that RU works better on its own - first you apply RU, wait 30 min or so and then you put minoxidil.

sorry if off topic--but you do that with all topical anti androgen and minoxidil? Topical anti androgen then later the minoxidil?
I have been doing it opposite--i put minoxidil on for at least 1-4 hours or more than follow it with topical spironolactone/estrodial blend i have. No idea if that is right or wrong.

rcom440

Reaction score
sorry if off topic--but you do that with all topical anti androgen and minoxidil? Topical anti androgen then later the minoxidil?
I have been doing it opposite--i put minoxidil on for at least 1-4 hours or more than follow it with topical spironolactone/estrodial blend i have. No idea if that is right or wrong.

Not really, I actually put minoxidil first just like you. Some people say it's better to put anti androgen first. I actually think it doesn't matter what goes first. I've been experimenting with it and I didn't notice any change.
Just do whatever is convenient for you.

In the post above I meant to say use RU on its own no matter what goes first minoxidil or RU.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice any shedding in my case but I was using it only one week.
However when you stop using RU you may expect shedding.

Update: I decided to stop RU because I was experiencing testicular pain.
It basically started first day I applied RU but it was mild pain then it got more uncomfortable. I stoped using it Saturday. Yesterday I still felt a little discomfort, today pain completely went away.
Best way to describe it is it felt like blue balls.

I will probably start RU again in a week to see if it happens again.
When I first started RU in June I had intense ball ache to the point i had to lay in bed. It also destroyed my libido and erections for a few months but I was also recovering from finasteride at the time. I just started RU again this week and have been sides free. This time I got it from WHP. People have had their cb tested and apprentely brotzu got s-equal from them so I don't think its fake

rcom440

Reaction score
When I first started RU in June I had intense ball ache to the point i had to lay in bed. It also destroyed my libido and erections for a few months but I was also recovering from finasteride at the time. I just started RU again this week and have been sides free. This time I got it from WHP. People have had their cb tested and apprentely brotzu got s-equal from them so I don't think its fake

Good for you. I had pretty mild pain but it was uncomfortable.
I'm thinking to start RU again.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, I actually put minoxidil first just like you. Some people say it's better to put anti androgen first. I actually think it doesn't matter what goes first. I've been experimenting with it and I didn't notice any change.
Just do whatever is convenient for you.

In the post above I meant to say use RU on its own no matter what goes first minoxidil or RU.

Is ru working well on hairline?

con1000

Reaction score
Just bought the 5% RU (anagen)... how do you apply it and how much ? No instructions came with it

rcom440

Reaction score
I was applying less than .5ml using minoxidil eyedropped to the area where I'm thinning.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sceptical about RU. Used it 3 months on the front and -> nothing

2.5 months and nothing for me either. I understand that it's a very short time to judge and will persist for at least 12 months before giving up on it.
Although right now I'm doubting whether the drying by 98%-proof alcohol on vellus hair may do more harm than good?
There has been no shedding either, but I guess it's not always expected when RU is additional to the regimen.

Ag87

Reaction score
Guys I need some advice about this batch of RU from Kane Shop. The first batch I had worked well, reduced shedding by half, but I could never use more than 0.5ml (25mg) otherwise I'd get a raised heart rate and flutter.

I got another batch a few weeks ago and for starters, the texture is different. Before I used to tip it off the spoon when making batches but now I have to kinda brush it off as it's 'stickier'. My hair loss has been increasing so yesterday I used 0.8ml (40mg) and didn't experience any heart sides which suggests it's less active.

Should I email the Kane Shop? Get a batch elsewhere?

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always orders from kane and other sources with no problems but I order now from chemyo because it's cheaper and faster.

Batches have had always different smell or slightly different mesh / particle size. But they always worked perfect for me . Only thing important is that batches need to be 99℅ pure. Meaning there is less than 1% impurities which usually is solvents etc . That is what you smell.

Sheddings are often induced by stress and oxidative stress this is why I have strong anti oxidants in my regime to prevent seasonal sheddings and stress induced sheddings. Everyone should have strong anti oxidants in their regime.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only bought from kane once and there was a hair in my ru. Im considering microdosing ru and Ill probably buy from a different supplier.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of interest do you guys think there's any point in me, someone's almost 3 months into finasteride using RU for the next six months until Fidia releases? My theory is that it will give me piece of mind knowing that all my androgen receptors are blocked until then, but in terms of actual practical application it seems like a bad idea to go on a treatment for 6 months only to swap to another.