CALLING ALL RU USERS - Time for another official RU thread

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,I would like just some info for a newbie about RU...Since I have decided never to take finasteride and after I got disappointed waiting for Brotzu, I think it's time for my first anti-androgen and RU is the only option.
I have been using minoxidil for about 5 years (with some intervals)
My 2 basic questions are:
1)Can I use the clear substance with minoxidil? If so, can it be used for eg one month if they are mixed?
2)Most trustworthy supplier? Kane? If so,is there an official site or do you buy from ebay etc?

It would really save me hours of searching if you answer some of my questions,thank you in advance!!

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Mega dosing RU and have been on it like a month and a half and still shedding. How the f*** can bodybuilders taking testosterone and anabolic steroids and maintain on this sh*t

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am almost out of RU, and am not sure if I should buy more.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest way; has anyone besides Irish and Hellrouser had success with RU? It seems like people who use it always end up dropping it because it didn't seem to do anything.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest way; has anyone besides Irish and Hellrouser had success with RU? It seems like people who use it always end up dropping it because it didn't seem to do anything.

I've had success but I started it at the same time as everything else, which is typical.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's been about a year now on it and I am done, not going to reorder... like everything else, I am 100% sure that it's made my hair thinner and lead to increased scalp inflammation.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's been about a year now on it and I am done, not going to reorder... like everything else, I am 100% sure that it's made my hair thinner and lead to increased scalp inflammation.

What are you trying next?

Alpicort F?

INT

Reaction score
Are there any vehicles that are not drying for the scalp (that are not KB or alcohol)?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Absolutely. I have done it many, many times. It can only dissolve a certain concentration, however.
I mix 90mg in 3mL of Minoxidil. The first hour, some little snowflakes fly around. Let it sit in the freezer, bring it out before I shower, by the time I get out and get ready to apply, its perfectly clear.

You have to refreeze it every day?

INT

Reaction score
How long do you guys do with 5 gram of raw powder? How much mg of RU do you actually apply with a 5% solution?

Thanks

INT

Reaction score
50mg/mL.

You go until its out lol Depends on how you use it. So, 5 Grams is 5000mg. 5000/50 = 100. 100 applications, +/- 3 months.

Thanks for the reply.

And that would be enough for someone who would only use it for the NW3 area?

The premade version says: 50 mg/ml as well. Then how is premixing more expensive? Premixed 50 mg/ml costs around $50 en 5 g raw powder costs $80?

Sorry if I am missing something very simple here, had a long long day...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered 3 grams of RU.

I've been taking 15 mg/day (maybe the smallest dose on the forum), so that should last me ~200 days.

I hope it gets shipped without problems.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes. Absolutely. I have done it many, many times. It can only dissolve a certain concentration, however.
I mix 90mg in 3mL of Minoxidil. The first hour, some little snowflakes fly around. Let it sit in the freezer, bring it out before I shower, by the time I get out and get ready to apply, its perfectly clear.

I do exactly the same. 80 mg Ru in 3 mL minoxidil. I used to think you had to do the whole eth/pg mix but I'm trying out this mix instead and the RU does dissolve ok. any results yet?