Buzzed Hair Down To 1mm And Stopped Visiting Hair Forums

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
How does Fred explain average people who get sex then? All those 5s and 6s getting laid often.
fred is a f*****g deluded clown
thinks hes superior in knowledge and experience because hes 'fucked' x, y, z girls, but doesn't realise most of the people on these forums have slept with women as well. he uses his own experiences and says sentences which are very generalizing and stereotyping and most importantly full of sh*t.
dontwannabebald is a worse poster but fred is at the top of the delusional posting list alongside dante with their extreme views and beliefs

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hottest friend of mine cheated on my best friend who's NW5. She left him for a fullhead with more money, his own place and boat (albeit his family's). Problem is; the fullhead is a complete a**h** as he treats her like garbage. They broke up. She went from guy to guy and couldn't get anyone to her liking. There was a time where she was loaded with work and couldnt afford to go on vacation. I was driving her and a couple friends home and one of them said 'You should try dating a sugar daddy...' She responds: 'Well I tried but it didn't work out.'

I thought the suggestion was a joke but the response was pretty telling.

Fast forward a couple years. She's dating a new guy in New York while she's out of the country. She comes back to Toronto to visit, throws a party for herself with friends to see everyone. She's late for her own party by 2 hours because she decided to go meet up with that fullhead with money from years back. He tries to convince her to come back to him by taking her to a bar with half naked women, tries kissing her, feeling her up, etc. She rejects him. Finally he shows off his 6-pack trying to impress her further. She rejects that too. Ultimately he shows off his Mercedes-Benz and says 'See this? This could have been yours.' (Yes, he's from Toronto, the men in this city are fuckin douchebags). The things I overheard from all the girl talk though... my god.

She's now dating the guy in New York and her friends have grilled her that she could do better because he's not physically attractive... keep in mind her friends are by no means a prize either. Luckily, the guy also has a ton of money; works on Wall Street!

It's amazing though seeing what lengths some women will go to have their cake and eat it too.... or essentially, the level of hypergamy. I don't blame them, everyone tries to score as best as they can, but from what I see in Toronto is just a bunch of rabid women too stubborn to bring themselves down to earth level.

Last edited:

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with this at all. Experience is everything when it comes to this part of life. My views were very much like yours until quite recently, when I had only been with a handful of women. I then went on several dozens of dates this year and it radically changed my outlook on what matters and what does not in dating.

Like Fred said, let's see you go on a couple of dates with the look you have in the op. Try to get the girls in bed. Put your theory of charisma mattering to the test! Because I can quite confidently say that it is totally wrong based on what I have seen over the last year.

I admit I barely have any experience being so young, and I agree this is a valid reason to take my opinion with caution. However, there are many people that have the same viewpoint as me WITH that experience you are looking for. Just go on the internet and you will find hundreds of instances of people with my opinion and with experience. The issue is (quote from hairblues since he said it so well):

"You dismiss other people who have actual experience in life and stories of personal experience as well.

When you dont agree with it you dismiss it."

Like I said before, personal experiences are not essential in knowing basic things. I do not need an English degree to know how to get my point across to you, I do not need a math degree to prove 2+2=4, and I definitely do not need experience in the dating department to know looks are not the only determining factor in getting into a relationship.

T

tellersquill

We don't have evidence this even happens that often.

You know how men are, they like to pretend they're getting laid.

So I wouldn't trust what they say or even what you see.
We do have proof that average people get laid.

Go look at facebook and look at all the couples - tell me - are all the men handsome that are in relationships?

I have one friend who is a genuine 4 who dates a 7. I can even PM you the pictures.

T

tellersquill

You'd be surprised by how many couples you see on Facebook don't even have sex.

Talk to people. I don't know about you, but people have this habit of telling me their dark secrets.

A guy told me he hadn't had sex with his girlfriend for two years.

This is more common than we think.

Women just don't get off from average men.

Just like having sex with a meh girl would probably be a chore for you.

I want evidence. Facebook is certainly not a good indicator.

Facebook is just about what people want you to see.

And of course, on Facebook, everyone's life is just perfect.

The guy who hadn't had sex for 2 years seemed all smiley and happy on his Facebook pictures with his girlfriend.

Girls being sexually attracted to ugly or average men just does not make sense.

Just reverse the genders, would you really enjoy having sex with a slightly fat 5/10 chick? Probably not.
Haha the girl I'm sleeping with at the moment is 5 out if 10 average.

I'm so lazy that sometimes I just go for the average women. I've said before I've slept with over 30 women and only five or so were an 8 or above.

I'd imagine average people have sex. Maybe not every night and it might not be amazing but they probably have sex.

T

tellersquill

Yup, things are never the way they seem; there's always a lot going on beneath the surface. Doubly so when you have total output control like you have on social media. Which is why trite observations like "my Facebook has such and such" and "I see plenty of bald guys with hot girls when I go out" are so useless.

Personal experience is really the best information source when discussing relationships.
The problem with this is that on forums like this we will only hear about negatives because everyone on here is fighting hair loss.

All the people it works for (who knows what percentage) don't come on here - so we can never know how many ugly or average people get laid - and we can never know how often they have sex.

Its the great unknowable.

All we can see is that there are a lot of average men and women in relationships - there is procreation - and thus we must presume that there is sex.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the hot NW1 behind the back of the average NW5. Sure there is sex.

You should go to the psychiatrist really. No offense. You really need help.

This discussion in every thread about the Nordood 1 amazing perfect guy is getting boring.

90% of all humans are average. And average is a good thing.

T

tellersquill

Unfortunately for you, I have visited maybe 5 different psychiatrist and 5 psychologists, and they've never diagnosed me with anything.

Average is not enough anymore in this day and age. You're not allowed to be ordinary anymore. Either on the dating market or the job market.
I think you are one of those people who see things black and white.

That's not an insult btw.

Its like you have experienced one thing and now you think everyone else goes through the exact same thing.

I don't think you are completely wrong in your theories - but you place your theories onto the world like a giant blanket with zero exceptions.

AngrySam

My Regimen
Reaction score
And holy does it make you not care as much anymore about what people think about you. I used to visit this place everyday and always get a sense of dread about my hair. I hardly come here now, keep my hair super short, and it feels so much better.

Learnt a valuable lesson it sounds like. The one thing that is more important then your appearance - is your own personal opinion of your appearance. They aren't the same thing. You project this opinion out to everyone you meet. There will be good looking guys with mild receeding hairlines that obsess over it and are totally insecure about this and women and people in general can smell it a mile off. It comes through in everything they do. There are men who bald completely who own it and accept it who still project confidence and high self esteem.

Looks definitely do get peoples attention - but personality and attitude keep it. How you deal with the hair loss matters more then how much hair you lose.

AngrySam

My Regimen
Reaction score
You actually don't know that. I've known enough so-called alpha's who pretended not to give sh*t about their hair loss, until one day, they spilled the truth after a few beers: "I've spent the price of a car trying to get my hair back, I turned to alcohol, etc." You don't know people, even if it was your own brother, you can't know unless you were in his shoes.

What did you expect anyway? That these people would be crying their eyes out in front of you and would tell you hair loss affects them so much? Of course not, we're all trying to save face in the public eye.

Sorry don't buy into the Alpha / Beta thing. Its some basic idea meat heads who have self confidence issues use to cover up personal insecurity. Be decent, happy, confident human being and stop trying to condense human behavior into two idiotic polar extremes. Normally the guys who call themselves "alpha's" are exactly the type of guys I'm talking about with confidence issues so these aren't really the type of people I'm talking about with confidence and high self esteem.

Two of my best friends went bald by the age of 22. Both went through a very difficult period while they adjusted to life with no hair which I have talked to them about at length. Both were useless at picking up women during this period while they experimented with weird hair cuts, regrowth drugs all the normal stuff guys try. Their confidence was shot while they adjusted. Both eventually bit the bullet and accepted that it wasn't coming back. Strangely the hopeless situation with their hair and complete loss of it - actually helped them because they accepted it simply wasn't coming back. Both adjusted to this, learnt to accept it and subsequently scored plenty of girls in there 20's. One in particular was an absolute womanizer. Both ended up with hot women and are now married with kids.

And no, women are not psychics who can smell your insecurities.
Yes they are - so is everyone else. It is projected through your mannerism, your approach, the way you hold yourself and talk. The world reacts to what they see - and they see a lot more then just whether you have hair on your head.

Last edited:

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
Alexpie, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but I have to ask: are you a virgin? Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Unwinding your post, I make a few observations: first, mathematics is a bad example since it is literally the only field of human thought where something can be conclusively proven. In fact, 2+2=4 was infamously proven over 300 pages by Bertrand Russell in the Principia Mathematica. You could show me that proof and make the case that unless I could convincingly refute it, I would have to accept your assertion that 2 added to 2 is indeed 4.

Relationships are not as cut and dry. First of all, there are a whole lot more variables to consider, from many different fields: biology, psychology and sociology to name a few. You will never be able to prove anything conclusively, in fact as Karl Popper famously pointed out, proving anything outside mathematics is impossible. Solid empirical studies are very hard to carry out and so our understanding of things like interpersonal relationships will by necessity always be very soft.

Say you were to present me with one of these hundreds of instances you are talking about. Those would necessarily be people giving accounts from their own life, subjective interpretations of personal experience, same as the ones me and Fred are giving. People are not always reliable interpreters of their experiences. For example, a woman might be conflating a person's charisma with his physical sex appeal. In fact, there is a strong trend in psychological research showing that looks and perceived personality are two sides of the same coin (the "halo effect").

So that instance, or any other you can dig up, does not really prove anything. Neither does any story me or anyone else here can come up with. All we can do is share our personal experiences, and what our beliefs are based on that.

So no, I don't dismiss you because you have had experiences counter to mine, I dismiss you because you seem to not have had any experience at all.

I have been in 2 relationships and have had sex with one girl in my life. I get it that this is very little experience compared to some users on this board.

As for your observation to my mathematics example, you are clearly avoiding the point I am making for the sake of arguing (unless you did not understand the argument I was making to begin with). Maybe a better choice of words on my part would be "I do not need a math degree to know 2+2=4." I thought it was quite obvious that I was trying to show examples of simple tasks to get my point across.

I also believe you are taking a very interesting philosophical approach where you make it almost impossible to argue with. I understand no one can theoretically prove anything is true or not; however, you can not honestly expect anyone to take this statement seriously when debating any sort of topic. We need to base our knowledge off something, and saying that we cannot prove anything offers nothing constructive to the debate. For the sake of arguments, most people realize "proving" something just means that there is a lot of evidence behind a certain position.

And I understand that you are dismissing me because I do not have any experience at all, and that is what the post you quoted from me even pointed towards. My question was why are you dismissing that people with my same opinion and WITH experience? I am having a hard time understanding how you can just dismiss hundreds of instances because they "can not really prove anything" as you put it. Our whole knowledge in this world is basing our knowledge off of other instances. Can you explain your point further?

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
It's useless, you're casting pearls before swine. How can you possibly reply to people who refuse to respond to reason and logic and keep talking about personality and confidence?
Because there are actual instances that happen that go against what Fred is saying. He has such an extreme view that he dismisses anything that goes against his thought process.

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
agreed, but it seems to me tis forum, especially the impact of hairloss section is pretty much detailing the importance of hair with regards to having sex with women, etc.

yes its a big deal but surely your own happiness with the way you look is more important than f*****g x amount of girls. i dunno, but seems to me this forum is all about how hair loss has fucked/lowered their sex lives... in dantes case non-existential sex life
You said it perfectly. Fred especially thinks his encounters with women are the only thing measuring success. Happiness is the most important thing in life in my opinion, and people just need to learn how to cope and be happy.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its actually ridiculous to have any kind of conversation with Fred.

He's perfected deflecting, discrediting, absorbing only points from people who support his perspective

if you push him he tries to deflect...when you dont allow him to deflect he attempts to insult and discredit

its his f*****g religion or politics.

He is 'in it' and will not even allow for himself to think he's actually not that experienced in life yet to 'know'

are his experiences so far authentic? sure i dont doubt he fucked 30 women in a short time frame

I dont doubt his GF is picky and would dump him if he lost his hair.

but he's obsessively paint the whole world to be a certain way so he 'believes' he has no control on his situation with women that money status personality whatever the f*** you want to list other than your face that would make no difference UNLESS--something wrong with women.

This is HIS blue pill--same sh*t as blowing positive bullshit up peoples asses..he just flipped it to the polar opposite.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you, I have visited maybe 5 different psychiatrist and 5 psychologists, and they've never diagnosed me with anything.

Average is not enough anymore in this day and age. You're not allowed to be ordinary anymore. Either on the dating market or the job market.

Just not true your statement. Turn just off sh*t apps like tinder, facebook, instagram and all other stupid apps.
These have nothing to do with reality. A shining world and an illusion.

Damn guy, you are 27 and not anymore 16 or 18! Yes you are a average and? I am too and 90 % of all humans also.

Always when i walk in the street i see just average humans and that is ok it's a part of human being.
Of course there are some amazing beautiful women and men BUT there are also 1% of human who own the most money in the world.

It does not interest me and the comparison brings you nothing, absolut nothing.

And the permanent topic #women/sex/hotguy/baldness/gameover/ugly no chance@ is just f*****g boring.
The part women/sex makes 10 % of my whole living.

The other passion are: Books, to travel, nature, animals, party, my job, my family, astrology, biking and many other things.

I don't want hurt anyone and i really wish you the peace with yourself.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just not true your statement. Turn just off sh*t apps like tinder, facebook, instagram and all other stupid apps.
These have nothing to do with reality. A shining world and an illusion.

Damn guy, you are 27 and not anymore 16 or 18! Yes you are a average and? I am too and 90 % of all humans also.

Always when i walk in the street i see just average humans and that is ok it's a part of human being.
Of course there are some amazing beautiful women and men BUT there are also 1% of human who own the most money in the world.

It does not interest me and the comparison brings you nothing, absolut nothing.

And the permanent topic #women/sex/hotguy/baldness/gameover/ugly no chance@ is just f*****g boring.
The part women/sex makes 10 % of my whole living.

The other passion are: Books, to travel, nature, animals, party, my job, my family, astrology, biking and many other things.

I don't want hurt anyone and i really wish you the peace with yourself.

If average balding men in their 20s are using 'Tinder" basically a meat market app BASED solely on how you look to get laid then
well sorry but "DUH" no wonder your not getting laid.

bald men its an uphill battle NO DOUBT to get laid to get dates to get women...For sure.

Tinder is not a good app if you are not great looking.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, it's not just Tinder. Ask anyone looking for a job here in Belgium for example.

You won't find a job if you're average. No way. Well, some people win the lottery.

You need to be exceptional in some way to find a job, otherwise, no employer is ever going to take a second look at you.

50% of young people in Brussels are unemployed, there you have your average guys.

In 2016, you just don't want to be average. If only it was restricted to Tinder or dating.

MOST of the men i work with are NOT good looking men...but they got f*****g good skills sets they are smart and they f*****g sink or swim. And they make a very good living.

And this is NYC a very shallow city and i happen to work in the most shallow industry in the world. i would say second to fashion.