Buzzed Hair Down To 1mm And Stopped Visiting Hair Forums

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah like you're going to have a private party if you live in a small flat and work as a bus driver. Many women will show up for sure.

Don't play dumb, you got what I meant. Going out costs money.

My point was that more money does not make more women interested in you, it just allows you to get more noticed by women who would have been sexually attracted to you without the money.

In short: money and status allow you to get noticed, not to make women's panties wet.
Correct me if I am wrong. Since you are saying money does not make people anymore attractive, consider this hypothetical scenario:

Male A and B are completely identical. Same looks, same personality, same everything. The only difference between the two is money. Male A makes $10 million per year, while male B makes $1 thousand per year. Is there really nothing intrinsically more attractive in male A compared to male B, knowing full well your financial burdens are completely gone with male A?

Also, I am not playing dumb. Just because you live in a small flat and work as a bus driver in no way means you cannot have parties. The obvious image in my head was having a party outside of your home. As long as you have a job (ie bus driver) this is very easily done.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And holy does it make you not care as much anymore about what people think about you. I used to visit this place everyday and always get a sense of dread about my hair. I hardly come here now, keep my hair super short, and it feels so much better. I do not know why it took me so long to realize forums like this has just a bunch of negative people that are so alluded to blame hairloss to all their problems. It really brings people down. Just wanted to let you guys know there is such a brighter side if you stop caring. Byee

Edit: I want to say that I learned a lot on this forum and there are a few people on this forum that spoke with reason and had a positive outlook on things. Dench, Buckthorn, and Roberto come to mind. I probably will come here for the next few days just to see if anyone comments on this post, then very rarely come back.

Nice post Alexpie2, you are a strong and positive guy and i have big respect from strong men.
I wish you really all the best!

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
Strawman.
If I am misrepresenting your words and intentions, then please tell me. But when you are making definitive claims such as "money does not attract women," you are setting yourself up for failure. I do not see how the hypothetical situation stated above is a strawman argument considering you are fully invested in believing money plays no role in attractiveness.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong. Since you are saying money does not make people anymore attractive, consider this hypothetical scenario:

Male A and B are completely identical. Same looks, same personality, same everything. The only difference between the two is money. Male A makes $10 million per year, while male B makes $1 thousand per year. Is there really nothing intrinsically more attractive in male A compared to male B, knowing full well your financial burdens are completely gone with male A?

Also, I am not playing dumb. Just because you live in a small flat and work as a bus driver in no way means you cannot have parties. The obvious image in my head was having a party outside of your home. As long as you have a job (ie bus driver) this is very easily done.

Assuming they both made the cut, then the choice is obvious, but you're salary is not going to be immediately known to women, so you could be making 100 million a year but the fullhead is still going to make a girls' panties wet over a rich bald guy at first glance. If you flaunt your salary, it's not only going to not matter for raw sexual attraction, but women will also see you as a douchebag on top of that.

Money is only going to get you so far and it today it's almost certain that money isn't going to give you a real relationship. People today are shallow, don't bother having much faith in them.

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
Assuming they both made the cut, then the choice is obvious, but you're salary is not going to be immediately known to women, so you could be making 100 million a year but the fullhead is still going to make a girls' panties wet over a rich bald guy at first glance. If you flaunt your salary, it's not only going to not matter for raw sexual attraction, but women will also see you as a douchebag on top of that.

Money is only going to get you so far and it today it's almost certain that money isn't going to give you a real relationship. People today are shallow, don't bother having much faith in them.

I agree with you. The choice in the hypothetical situation is obvious like you said. I also agree that fullheads are are generally deemed more attractive than bald heads; however, the main point I was advocating was to show that money is an attractive feature, and Fred is not quite understanding that yet.

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
How many men who make $ 10 million per year do you personally know?

Haha, setting myself up for failure? With women? Oooh you want to believe you'll make it once you have more money!

I have a steady girlfriend and have had sex with 15 different women this year. And I don't earn much money.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but if you're not doing well with women now, earning more money won't help you one bit.

Your looks, your height, well your outward appearance determines everything in the dating game.

For money and security mattering to women, I guess you were born 50 years too late.

None. Why in the world does this matter? It was a hypothetical question to get my point across.

Haha, setting myself up for failure? With women? Oooh you want to believe you'll make it once you have more money!
This was bad communication on my part. I meant setting yourself up for failure on bringing your point across. When people make absurd claims, it is hard to take them seriously.

I have a steady girlfriend and have had sex with 15 different women this year. And I don't earn much money.
That is great, keep counting. Like I said previously in this thread, money will not make women flock to you. Rather, it will be seen as an attractive quality and will increase your chances of getting into a relationship.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but if you're not doing well with women now, earning more money won't help you one bit.
Knowing you have no financial problems is huge. I definitely would not want to be with someone if we cannot sustain ourselves financially and live a comfortable life.

Your looks, your height, well your outward appearance determines everything in the dating game.

They do help, but they are certainly not even close to what determines everything in the dating game. Charisma and personality are way up there in importance.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
None. Why in the world does this matter? It was a hypothetical question to get my point across.

This was bad communication on my part. I meant setting yourself up for failure on bringing your point across. When people make absurd claims, it is hard to take them seriously.

That is great, keep counting. Like I said previously in this thread, money will not make women flock to you. Rather, it will be seen as an attractive quality and will increase your chances of getting into a relationship.

Knowing you have no financial problems is huge. I definitely would not want to be with someone if we cannot sustain ourselves financially and live a comfortable life.

They do help, but they are certainly not even close to what determines everything in the dating game. Charisma and personality are way up there in importance.

You can't possibly be serious.Sheer delusion. At best.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to make it clear that I think I look better with longer hair. My family thought the same, and a lot of my friends expressed their opinion the day I just showed up to college with my hair cut so short. However, a lot of this backlash is because people, as well as yourself, are USED to seeing you with longer hair. If you had short hair all your life then the people you know would not make as many comments towards your hair.

It took over a month for the jokes/comments to stop from my friends about my hair. Now it is just feels normal and everyone around me is used to it.

Also, on your comment about no one thinking shaving is for tools: I have read numerous people on this forum saying shaved heads are always worse than heads with hair, no matter the amount. To say NO ONE here thinks shaving is for tools is definitely an overstatement. I am not advocating that it is only a good solution if you look good shaved, I am advocating it is a good solution to the stress hair loss brings to your mind. It may be hard at the beginning because of the comments people make, but once you stick with the buzzed/shaved look for awhile, everyone will get used to it.

I don't think you understand, some people cannot pull off the shaved head look. I get that you say your family and friends thought you looked better with long hair, as most people do (hence why few people shave their head that aren't balding), but some people literally cannot pull it off at all. They can look good or normal with hair, but absolutely hideous with a shaved head. I would say it is the minority of people that cannot pull it off at all, but that is why there are more of those people on these forums, because it is the reason they are freaking out about losing their hair. Some people have skull deformities/misshapen skulls; some have facial features that look awful without hair; some have way too long foreheads/heads; some have dents or other issues with their skulls that you cannot see with hair. I would love to shave my head, and honestly I probably wouldn't give 2 shits if I was completely bald, but my skull shape is awful under my hair. I have never even had a buzz cut because my head shape is so pointy-shaped under my hair. It is a terrible assumption to assume everyone is in the same situation as you. Just because you look fine with your head shaved, does not mean everyone else will.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
money status personality matter is it whole thing? no but it plays a role for sure
Ask Harvey Weinstein.

before you call her a gold digger she's co founder of the Marchesa fashion label before she met him.
he's may be ugly but he's one charming mother f****r who knows how to talk to women.
his success makes him confident..oscars can build confidence.

is this attainable for most men here? not on this level no.

but an MD or stock broker ugly will do better than a gas station guy whose gorgeous..maybe not in his early 20s but you guys talk like life is over at 30.
It just gets started..if not you are doing something wrong.

Unknown-1.jpeg

this is Carl Ichan and his wife. I think she's 20 years younger they been married for like 20 years

0ds5cqLf4I0re_2817.jpg

Last edited:

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
"Charisma and personality are super important in the dating game" -A 20yo guy who is not sexually active.

Man, I know you have good intentions. But come back when you've tried getting laid with your buzzed pate. Let's see how far up the rating scale your charisma takes you.
I am sorry, but you do not need much personal experience to know basic things. This is beyond obvious.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is plain wrong.

Nothing replaces first hand experiences.

Zircon and I, we know our subject.

You? Go on a few dates with a shaved head and tell us how your charisma is helping you.

You said it perfect life experience is key

you have your 'life' experience so far..this is not the authority for all people.

You are very closed off to others life experience if it does not fit your personal experience you had so far.

(I can't say same for Zichron because so far i have not had enough exposure to his thoughts...)

but YOU definitely speak as if you are an authority on women men young old rich poor extrovert introverts skinny fat fit educated uneducated mentally ill chronically sick and balding vs full heads.

T

tellersquill

This is plain wrong.

Nothing replaces first hand experiences.

Zircon and I, we know our subject.

You? Go on a few dates with a shaved head and tell us how your charisma is helping you.
In fairness, I got laid with no hair, but it was different for me because it looked okay on me.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
425.marshall.smith.020807.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe I am an authority on the subject, yes.

There was a point where that's all I was doing: dating. And juggling up to four girls at the same time for months.

My point is that at least I know what I'm talking about. Yet some people come here with extremely limited experience and act like they're an authority on dating, while they have nothing to show for it.

Bullshit Fred

You dismiss other people who have actual experience in life and stories of personal experience as well.

When you dont agree with it you dismiss it.

and often in a very rude insulting manner.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't dismiss it, I always show why it happened, there's always an explanation.

My NW7 42 year old colleague just left Belgium to visit his wife who's having a baby. In Brazil.

Always an explanation.

My other 32 year old NW6 colleague seemed to be doing fine with women too. He had a girlfriend.

She was Colombian. And everyone knows (or at least I know from my experience) that ethnic girls are easy for white men.

And apparently, she went on a holiday and cheated on him.

You see where I'm going with this? Always an explanation.

Anyone can do that with anything Fred.

I dont know the name for it but its finding cause that can always support your theory.

people with religion and politics do this all the time.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand. Why aren't these bald guy just dating above average Belgian girls?

You are deflecting.

The fact that its harder for bald men to get laid in their 20s is not what we are talking about. Thats a universal given.

Does money status personalty humor wit comfort level socially etc play a role in making someone more/less attractive? yes

As does being a good lover. Good kisser etc.

these are all variables..they factor in.

If your an average looking guy you can have a shot with attractive women if you work on some of these things.

will it work for everyone for gorgeous women of their fantasies? no but it will improve their chances with women they find attractive.

You always say it does not factor in..that is is only about 'the face' this is incorrect.

T

tellersquill

You are deflecting.

The fact that its harder for bald men to get laid in their 20s is not what we are talking about. Thats a universal given.

Does money status personalty humor wit comfort level socially etc play a role in making someone more/less attractive? yes

As does being a good lover. Good kisser etc.

these are all variables..they factor in.

If your an average looking guy you can have a shot with attractive women if you work on some of these things.

will it work for everyone for gorgeous women of their fantasies? no but it will improve their chances with women they find attractive.

You always say it does not factor in..that is is only about 'the face' this is incorrect.
I agree with this.

If you are average then you have a fighting chance. But you sure better have lots of other things going for you.

As for me, I'm above average looks but my personality drags me down ;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is nonsense. Looks are everything if you want to get 'true love' from a woman.

Women don't want to compromise, you should know this since you're still single.

The hot guys you keep f*****g don't stay with you. And with the nice average guys with personality, humor, money and great kissing abilities, it's the other way around, you quickly realize you don't want to stay with them because they don't give you the tingles.

If that's not the reason, then explain why you haven't settled down yet.

Many women I know are stuck in that pattern. f*****g hot assholes, then telling themselves 'OK, I'll give a nice average guy a chance'.

'OK, the nice guy's boring and doesn't make me c*m', back to f*****g hot assholes! Etc.

Many more relationships would be successful if women stop believing the lies that society feeds them.

No they should not marry a nice guy who's got a great situation and who loves her for who she is.

Women should pick their long-term partner based on how crazy they are about them just by looking at them.

I never said i am fucked and dumped by hot men..this is your words in regards to me...be careful how you word things people will think you want to misrepresent things as if i 'said' this somewhere.

you can ask me questions about my life Fred and i will be truthful

instead you just try to discredit people base on how you categorize them

I'm 45 single woman--i must have something wrong with me. If i am attractive--i never wanted to settle..If i am bad at realtionship--must be mental. If i am with men who are attractive physically--then i am just being used for sex.

Hmm hard to have any value in a conversation if that is your assumptions about me.

You can't deflect so you then go to discredit..

I see though you honey-bunch..Nice try.