Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

KG6R

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hay guys.. been following this thread from the start, some interesting opinions for and against Trinov... I started using on the 4th of Feb so coming up on 6 weeks now... had very heavy shed almost from beginning of use but in the past 2 weeks have noticed a large amount of vellus hair coming up all around my head ( shaved to 1.5mm so easy to apply and see and new growth/loss) and in the past few days some noticeable darker hair appearing in previously bald areas.. still small but visible... it's quiet encouraging 4 me so intend to see this out 4 the full 6 months!! Has anyone on here been Dermarolling/Pening along with Trinov?? Would like to add this maybe increase positive result!!??

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hay guys.. been following this thread from the start, some interesting opinions for and against Trinov... I started using on the 4th of Feb so coming up on 6 weeks now... had very heavy shed almost from beginning of use but in the past 2 weeks have noticed a large amount of vellus hair coming up all around my head ( shaved to 1.5mm so easy to apply and see and new growth/loss) and in the past few days some noticeable darker hair appearing in previously bald areas.. still small but visible... it's quiet encouraging 4 me so intend to see this out 4 the full 6 months!! Has anyone on here been Dermarolling/Pening along with Trinov?? Would like to add this maybe increase positive result!!??
Please take pictures asap and post. I hope you did before pics! Please dont be shy lol

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone on here been Dermarolling/Pening along with Trinov?? Would like to add this maybe increase positive result!!??
I've been using microneedling 2mm weekly for over a year, but because I was already on Finasteride+Minoxidil there was not any visible benefits, but the scalp does feel healthier. I intend to add Trinov to my regime soon.

What I am wondering is has anyone who has been on the big 3+/- microneedling found any added benefits from using Trinov? Am I wasting my time/money on it because I have already seen the maximum benefits from the big 3 by now, and perhaps I can only maintain from here?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using this now for 30 days, twice per day (save for a couple of days were I only applied one time). I use ~2 ml around the front hairline and temple/sideburn area. Nothing major to report. I did/do see some definite new hair (about 8-11 strands total if I had to estimate) on the sideburn and temple area, but zero on the frontal hairline so far. I do believe I'm shedding a bit more than I usually do the last 7-10 days, and while it does seem that my frontal hairline has thinned out even more than it usually is, it's very hard to tell - it was already pretty much decimated lol.

One thing I will say is that it is VERY difficult to keep up with a topical treatment like this. The product is also expensive - and I'm not even using it on my entire head. As a diffuse thinner with retrograde alopecia, I'd probably have to use ~3-4 ml per application to cover my entire head. That gets expensive really quickly. If I did that I'd have to cut down to applying it 1x per day. In fact, I might start to do that regardless - not because of cost, but because I'm wondering if (somehow) applying more than is recommended actually hinders the efficacy.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Half of them have an obvious receded hairline.
Nope, their hair looks awesome there is only one sneaky bald in there, its the second pic he uses that weird scarf to hide his subhumanity, all his shame and powerlesness is hidden behind an SMP tattoo and a rag, as soon as somebody would snatch his weave (scarf) he would disintegrate in shame like a vampire in contact with sunlight. NO BALDIES ALLOWED IN THE CLUB IN 2019.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using this now for 30 days, twice per day (save for a couple of days were I only applied one time). I use ~2 ml around the front hairline and temple/sideburn area. Nothing major to report. I did/do see some definite new hair (about 8-11 strands total if I had to estimate) on the sideburn and temple area, but zero on the frontal hairline so far. I do believe I'm shedding a bit more than I usually do the last 7-10 days, and while it does seem that my frontal hairline has thinned out even more than it usually is, it's very hard to tell - it was already pretty much decimated lol.

One thing I will say is that it is VERY difficult to keep up with a topical treatment like this. The product is also expensive - and I'm not even using it on my entire head. As a diffuse thinner with retrograde alopecia, I'd probably have to use ~3-4 ml per application to cover my entire head. That gets expensive really quickly. If I did that I'd have to cut down to applying it 1x per day. In fact, I might start to do that regardless - not because of cost, but because I'm wondering if (somehow) applying more than is recommended actually hinders the efficacy.

OH YOU'll Find a way to pump the money believe me baldy, reality check on what would happen otherwise below:
bald.png

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OH YOU'll Find a way to pump the money believe me baldy, reality check on what would happen otherwise below:View attachment 112912
Lmaoo. Honestly I'm a diffuser I don't think it's it's hard to apply , I do spraying and dropper both are easy and I drop from frontal area and then tilt my neck back. Also I like how trinov is not greasy so it helps with styling and doing the whole poof back slick back look . Anyways I'm pleased and excited to see what the resultsrwill be with continued use 6 months down. And for people who are skeptical this person had fast results https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...pe-or-not-to-recovering-my-hair.117095/page-2

gilotron

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on dutasteride for years and came off it because I was potentially going to try to have a baby with my partner. However coming off it I found it was the cause of my low mood and tiredness because without it I felt great again. My hair is obviously not liking the situation so I bought some trinov thinking that it sounded safe but I don't like what I'm reading about s-equol and I had something that to me felt like ball ache. Has anyone else had side effects, I've been taking it for about a month?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OH YOU'll Find a way to pump the money believe me baldy, reality check on what would happen otherwise below:View attachment 112912
The majority of responses to those posts are: “Just tell him to shave it completely, my partner does and I think it’s sexy.”

Most here won’t believe it, but the shaved bald, well kept dude with confidence is going to get the girl 9/10 over the receding dude who has no game because he thinks he’s a monster due to hair loss.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Seriously mate can you take your f*****g insecurities and canted outlook elsewhere. What you've gone and done is highlighted that the world has c**** in it. We know that. Just like if you google something along the lines of 'my girlfriend has put on weight and i'm not physically attracted to her anymore' there will always be a group of people like that.

If you want to come to a community like this, then make a contribution.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, their hair looks awesome there is only one sneaky bald in there, its the second pic he uses that weird scarf to hide his subhumanity, all his shame and powerlesness is hidden behind an SMP tattoo and a rag, as soon as somebody would snatch his weave (scarf) he would disintegrate in shame like a vampire in contact with sunlight. NO BALDIES ALLOWED IN THE CLUB IN 2019.

Just look at the hairline of the last one. Even mine is much, much better.