Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously mate can you take your f*****g insecurities and canted outlook elsewhere. What you've gone and done is highlighted that the world has c**** in it. We know that. Just like if you google something along the lines of 'my girlfriend has put on weight and i'm not physically attracted to her anymore' there will always be a group of people like that.

If you want to come to a community like this, then make a contribution.
except i didnt google my hysband is bald and im not attracted to it, i only wrote my husband is balding and look at the result , this is what people think of balding cucks behind closed doors, youg otta fight it tooth and nail homie.
Never let yourself go bald,” Donald Trump once told a Trump Organization executive, indicating the potential burdens of male hair loss. “The worst thing a man can do is go bald.” thats why he's president because he isnt bald.

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
except i didnt google mu hysband is bald and im not attracted to it, i only wrote my husband and look at the result , this is what people think of balding cucks behind closed doors, youg otta fight it tooth and nail homie.
Never let yourself go bald,” Donald Trump once told a Trump Organization executive, indicating the potential burdens of male hair loss. “The worst thing a man can do is go bald.” thats why he's president because he isnt bald.
Bro I shaved my head down to nothing the other day a girl I barely know, was like bald or not bald she was into me.

Being bald may suck and it may depend on the person but just cause you have one bad trait doesn’t need mean you can’t take advantage of your good traits and stand out.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I shaved my head down to nothing the other day a girl I barely know, was like bald or not bald she was into me.

Being bald may suck and it may depend on the person but just cause you have one bad trait doesn’t need mean you can’t take advantage of your good traits and stand out.
Huuuuge difference between bald AKA cancer patient
bald cancer.jpg

and Shaved bald as you still have your hairline and look healthy
shaved.jpeg

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on dutasteride for years and came off it because I was potentially going to try to have a baby with my partner. However coming off it I found it was the cause of my low mood and tiredness because without it I felt great again. My hair is obviously not liking the situation so I bought some trinov thinking that it sounded safe but I don't like what I'm reading about s-equol and I had something that to me felt like ball ache. Has anyone else had side effects, I've been taking it for about a month?
I have not experienced that. Though it is possible that it's still an echo of dutasteride. I'm speculating here but it might take a while for the body to adjust back to normal after removing something that upsets the hormonal balance. But I'm no doctor ofc...

Awesome use of technology! Keep it up! Though I don't see a difference between the two. Does anyone?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not experienced that. Though it is possible that it's still an echo of dutasteride. I'm speculating here but it might take a while for the body to adjust back to normal after removing something that upsets the hormonal balance. But I'm no doctor ofc...

Awesome use of technology! Keep it up! Though I don't see a difference between the two. Does anyone?
You don’t see the new hairs sprouting everywhere ? Literally obvious as daylight as can be sir

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you notice the texture of the hair better in general? Do you have trouble sleeping? I think this is inducing shedding in a somewhat random way, I hope it's a good sign.
Actually I have had some trouble sleeping in the last couple of days. It's kind of up and down. Let's say there have been a couple of bad nights. I have this strange feeling in my chest and I sweat a lot. It reminds me of the time when I overdosed on minoxidil. It could also be due coming off of minoxidil (I discontinued it shortly after starting trinov). Who knows. I'm just gonna wait and see...

Been using this now for 30 days, twice per day (save for a couple of days were I only applied one time). I use ~2 ml around the front hairline and temple/sideburn area. Nothing major to report. I did/do see some definite new hair (about 8-11 strands total if I had to estimate) on the sideburn and temple area, but zero on the frontal hairline so far. I do believe I'm shedding a bit more than I usually do the last 7-10 days, and while it does seem that my frontal hairline has thinned out even more than it usually is, it's very hard to tell - it was already pretty much decimated lol.

One thing I will say is that it is VERY difficult to keep up with a topical treatment like this. The product is also expensive - and I'm not even using it on my entire head. As a diffuse thinner with retrograde alopecia, I'd probably have to use ~3-4 ml per application to cover my entire head. That gets expensive really quickly. If I did that I'd have to cut down to applying it 1x per day. In fact, I might start to do that regardless - not because of cost, but because I'm wondering if (somehow) applying more than is recommended actually hinders the efficacy.
Guys, you're playing with fire. I see so many guys here applying 2ml+ daily. The recommended dosage is 1ml! I wouldn't take that so lightly.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Soo... 1 month in w Trinov and my hair is so much worse I’m trying to stay positive and hope it’s because there will be more growth soon but I haven’t seen anything yet and it’s so easy to get depressed! It’s so hard I want to quit but ‍♀️ maybe I will need a hair transplant after all, but apparently they’re not that good for women! Ugh fml

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The majority of responses to those posts are: “Just tell him to shave it completely, my partner does and I think it’s sexy.”

Most here won’t believe it, but the shaved bald, well kept dude with confidence is going to get the girl 9/10 over the receding dude who has no game because he thinks he’s a monster due to hair loss.

There are few things that look worse compared to a man with a terrible hairline that tries to somehow grow hair. Especially the guys who are like nw4,5 and still insist on growing hair. They look a milion years older imho. Shaving gives the better look in 99% of cases.
Huuuuge difference between bald AKA cancer patientView attachment 112944
and Shaved bald as you still have your hairline and look healthy
View attachment 112945

Yeah, take a random dude and compare him with channing tatum. Give the dude on the above photo hair and make tatum bald and tatum will still be better looking.

Last edited:

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Way to be humble. Be thankful for what you have. Cause you like many of us are in fear of losing our hair. Lol

I'm far from saying that my hair is remotely good, that is the reason why I mentioned that even mine was better, mine is pretty bad, and I'm obviously going bald, that is why I think that it is nonsense to say that all those men have good hair.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Soo... 1 month in w Trinov and my hair is so much worse I’m trying to stay positive and hope it’s because there will be more growth soon but I haven’t seen anything yet and it’s so easy to get depressed! It’s so hard I want to quit but ‍♀️ maybe I will need a hair transplant after all, but apparently they’re not that good for women! Ugh fml
I’m sorry to hear you not doing well hopefully things will improve. Are you still shedding?

Are there any girls out there who are getting positive results ? It seems the men are doing better which is contrary to the study. Weren’t the woman supposed to be getting substantial results? I have not tried Trinov because I’m afraid this will induce shedding with no results. Minoxidil made my hair shed in places where I wasn’t even applying it and it went systemic and gave me heart palpitations. I did grow hair on my temples but lost a lot of volume everywhere else.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Smoked shisha tonight and jizzed normally would have inflamed scalp and shed massively after shower but nothing today hahaha I'm so f*****g excited. Today morning I sprayed trinov and heck it's even good for styling if you doing the slick back poof look and its not oily at all ime. I'm going to apply it now before sleeping and then ton morning. If anyone knows anything about the half life or bio availability of trinov lmk cause I'm just winging it.

Also other anecdot usually post orgasm and smoking cause my scalp to harden a bit despite doing scalp massages but even now with trinov in since 11 am today scalp hasn't hardened up a lil bit. Highly recommend doing the detumescence as it'll prime your scalp for regrowth

Not sure exactly what you're referring to. But I can add my two cents, I know jizzing, and at least caffeine and alcohol tend to deplete your zinc levels. I have had red inflammed scalp and reduced libido for 20+ years. When I take zinc, things improve dramatically. If I may recommend taking 25 to 50mgs of zinc picolinate. When I take it my skin, libido, jizz, scalp inflammation all get better. For a man in his 40's, my libido is still very high.

Also, check out zix, Ive been using it for 15 years or something. It's been a god send for me, and I still have a lot of hair - when once I was shedding 200+ hairs daily. I posted about it in the alternative section - you mix it yourself for about $2/month.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what you're referring to. But I can add my two cents, I know jizzing, and at least caffeine and alcohol tend to deplete your zinc levels. I have had red inflammed scalp and reduced libido for 20+ years. When I take zinc, things improve dramatically. If I may recommend taking 25 to 50mgs of zinc picolinate. When I take it my skin, libido, jizz, scalp inflammation all get better. For a man in his 40's, my libido is still very high.

Also, check out zix, Ive been using it for 15 years or something. It's been a god send for me, and I still have a lot of hair - when once I was shedding 200+ hairs daily. I posted about it in the alternative section - you mix it yourself for about $2/month.
Thanks dude. Im in Canada so hopefully I can get everything. I'm using trinov twice a day in the morning and I'd say probably 2ml per application since I spray and am a diffuser. So far hair has noticeably improved, it's darker, exisitng hairs thicker , no shock shed after indulging bad habits but I think I'm using way too much. I think if I can do trinov in the morning and zix at night it would be better for my health (avoid sides if there are from having more than 1ml of trinov per day) and economical..

Also do you take the zinc picolonate everyday ? Heard zinc can deplete copper so when do you load back on copper ? Also can you link the brand you use thanks !

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear you not doing well hopefully things will improve. Are you still shedding?

Are there any girls out there who are getting positive results ? It seems the men are doing better which is contrary to the study. Weren’t the woman supposed to be getting substantial results? I have not tried Trinov because I’m afraid this will induce shedding with no results. Minoxidil made my hair shed in places where I wasn’t even applying it and it went systemic and gave me heart palpitations. I did grow hair on my temples but lost a lot of volume everywhere else.
Hi Sam1, east_sunshine,
I tried minoxidil years ago, had good results but within 6 weeks started having an allergy so I had to stop. It took me 2 years to recover from the dermatological problems.
I've been using trinov for 2 months & it's up and down. In the beginning the hair felt good, then started losing more, then say less then ever. Now it's just as much as before starting, my hair line and sides look worse then ever too. It's so depressing, I'm actually considering buying a hair piece, if that doesn't work then I don't know.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks dude. Im in Canada so hopefully I can get everything. I'm using trinov twice a day in the morning and I'd say probably 2ml per application since I spray and am a diffuser. So far hair has noticeably improved, it's darker, exisitng hairs thicker , no shock shed after indulging bad habits but I think I'm using way too much. I think if I can do trinov in the morning and zix at night it would be better for my health (avoid sides if there are from having more than 1ml of trinov per day) and economical..

Also do you take the zinc picolonate everyday ? Heard zinc can deplete copper so when do you load back on copper ? Also can you link the brand you use thanks !

I used to take it daily. But now I take it only 2-3 times a week. I use Now brand - I think they sell now brand in 25mg capsules in Canada. Make sure it's picolinate.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's people's thoughts on taking more than 1ml of trinov per day ? Im a diffuser and so use about 6-12 sprays minimum which is greater than 1 ml. And im applying twice a day morning and night .Anyone know anything about the half life of trinov ? Also is dgla similar to minoxidil where it can give you dark circles ? Never taken finasteride or minoxidil before