Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro stfu lmao placebo my *** I took seti and had different batches and knew next day right away which one was working based in markers like - stronger hair, scalp itch reduced etc. I don't think what I'm saying is unreasonable at all. No one in this forum really does the detumescence scalp massages so I think there's some syngeries there.

Hahah I have the same experience, I am now on Zix which stop my hair loss. But if I make a mix that is not working, all hell breaks loose the next day. Scalp itch and soreness begins and my hairline start thinning and it only stop when I make a mix that is correct. And I will know the very next day if it is working.

I have mentioned this before on this forum and the “Established” members lol think I’m clueless lol....What they don’t understand is that the hair loss research community knows very little about hair loss, thats why they have yet to deliberately find a treatment to successfully treat it. Most of the treatment that are successful were discovered by accident lol. sh*t they just learned in 2012 that pgd2 is playing a roll lol.

So to base all your understanding of balding on research done by people who don’t know wtf they are doing is just silly. Base on my personal experience I have found many things that are inconsistent with widely held beliefs in the balding research community.

They don’t fully understand wtf is going on with balding. Therefore, you MUST proceed with an OPEN mind.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahah I have the same experience, I am now on Zix which stop my hair loss. But if I make a mix that is not working, all hell breaks loose the next day. Scalp itch and soreness begins and my hairline start thinning and it only stop when I make a mix that is correct. And I will know the very next day if it is working.

I have mentioned this before on this forum and the “Established” members lol think I’m clueless lol....What they don’t understand is that the hair loss research community knows very little about hair loss, thats why they have yet to deliberately find a treatment to successfully treat it. Most of the treatment that are successful were discovered by accident lol. sh*t they just learned in 2012 that pgd2 is playing a roll lol.

So to base all your understanding of balding on research done by people who don’t know wtf they are doing is just silly. Base on my personal experience I have found many things that are inconsistent with widely held beliefs in the balding research community.

They don’t fully understand wtf is going on with balding. Therefore, you MUST proceed with an OPEN mind.

Real f*****g sh*t you know. Too many damn pessimists on this forum. I personally have been following Rob from phh.com and his detumescence and it's helped with stoping the itch as well as replacing hard water at home ... So many things play a factor , people act like they have it all mapped out ...hahaha gtfoooo lol

INT

Reaction score
Real f*****g sh*t you know. Too many damn pessimists on this forum. I personally have been following Rob from phh.com and his detumescence and it's helped with stoping the itch as well as replacing hard water at home ... So many things play a factor , people act like they have it all mapped out ...hahaha gtfoooo lol

You wrote realist like pessimist. Just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi again guys! Got a haircut today, so I´m kind of late but here you have my new photos:

- Right temple:

TeXbd29.jpg

- Left temple:

woqzP3Q.jpg

See you next week ;)

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again guys! Got a haircut today, so I´m kind of late but here you have my new photos:

- Right temple:

View attachment 112801

- Left temple:

View attachment 112802

See you next week ;)
Thanks for posting these mate. So what do you think about Trinov and how its helping your hair? Would be great if you could give us an update on your thoughts as well along with the pics. I am waiting for my Trinov batch to come in on Monday so really curious. Cheers mate.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smoked shisha tonight and jizzed normally would have inflamed scalp and shed massively after shower but nothing today hahaha I'm so f*****g excited. Today morning I sprayed trinov and heck it's even good for styling if you doing the slick back poof look and its not oily at all ime. I'm going to apply it now before sleeping and then ton morning. If anyone knows anything about the half life or bio availability of trinov lmk cause I'm just winging it.

Also other anecdot usually post orgasm and smoking cause my scalp to harden a bit despite doing scalp massages but even now with trinov in since 11 am today scalp hasn't hardened up a lil bit. Highly recommend doing the detumescence as it'll prime your scalp for regrowth

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smoked shisha tonight and jizzed normally would have inflamed scalp and shed massively after shower but nothing today hahaha I'm so f*****g excited. Today morning I sprayed trinov and heck it's even good for styling if you doing the slick back poof look and its not oily at all ime. I'm going to apply it now before sleeping and then ton morning. If anyone knows anything about the half life or bio availability of trinov lmk cause I'm just winging it.

Also other anecdot usually post orgasm and smoking cause my scalp to harden a bit despite doing scalp massages but even now with trinov in since 11 am today scalp hasn't hardened up a lil bit. Highly recommend doing the detumescence as it'll prime your scalp for regrowth

Wtf. Smoking causes your scalp to harden. -_-

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf. Smoking causes your scalp to harden. -_-
Yes. i smoke lots of weed , have lots of sex and go thru bad sheds, oily scalp, and lil bit scalp hardening compared to my baseline from massaging. to elaborate i massaged at night scalps really loose the next morning and throughout the day when im done work i chill and have sex everyday and right away im inflamed and shed like a bieetch lol. with trinov these past 3 days nothing so im happy. anyways even Manolo75 reporting less shed and strengthening of hairs

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is not a good variable in determining if a hairloss treatment is working , when will people finally understand that on this forum? So please be consistent with ur treatment for atleast 6 months before concluding anything.

I don't understand this logic. If you have been losing for example roughly 50 hairs a day, then after starting a new treatment you notice less hair is falling out then it would indicate the treatment is working to an extent. Obviously the reduction of shedding has to be consistent & not just over a few days/week

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand this logic. If you have been losing for example roughly 50 hairs a day, then after starting a new treatment you notice less hair is falling out then it would indicate the treatment is working to an extent. Obviously the reduction of shedding has to be consistent & not just over a few days/week

While I understand your view point. The fact is anything that helps hair grow affects the hair cycle that’s why shedding isn’t a reliable indicator. Of course I’d sheddings is constant for a year then there is high chance there is an issue but I heard hair cycles can be anywhere from 3 months to a year and a half. So it’s really tough to dictate growth and effectiveness of treatment based on shedding That’s why I take super high 12 mp sharp images of same spots on my hair marked daily and then watch for new hairs or hairs that thicken.

It’s crazy I see so many small hairs on my scalp that aren’t growing right now at all. Which means they are in telogen stage could last up to 6 months.

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you have to understand people have fear to post their pics on website like this.
Yeah true - plus noticed YouTubers such as hairliciously has used the photos from this page already to give an update to his followers about trinov on his channel -