Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I been doing scalp massages agrressively breaking up fibrosis and my scalp is really loose so I think it's primed for regrowth. Been using Trinov for 2 days and I sprayed all over my scalp and next day when I woke up existing hairs that were straw like and weak were stronger and was way easier to style and poof up as I style my hair back and given that I'm a diffuser doing that look is a bit harder with the straw strength hair lol

Also every post-orgasm I shed like mad and my scalp gets oily but nothing so far. My dad was a good responder for minoxidil too so maybe that gotta somebing to do
Also seeing the peach fuzz getting stronger on my temples as my hairlinr been intact as a diffuser but been thinning slowly for 3-4 years now

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If nothing as far as results could trinov be a vehicle for Ru because nobody is getting scalp irritation with trinov and some can not handle any alcohol like in K&B solution and minoxidil.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Christian-Bale-Smile.gif

INT

Reaction score
If you are Bald you dont need to kill yourself, you are already dead, Dead to anyone in society, dead to any woman, invisible, ghost, nothing

A bald guy is an empty guy, without any youth and color

A bald guy is a corpse, a walking corpse

You don't need to kill yourself guys, your dead to anyone in society anyway, no one care about you and no one will cry on your grave, baldies
So just buy the f*** of trinov no questions asked so we get closure on its effectiveness and stop coping.

You must do well at parties.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
48 hour results nice bro!1!1!-!-

I don't know why it's unbelievable , I think if your scalp is loose and fibrosis is reduced then its better primed for regrowth. All I said was the existing hairs are more alive and stronger. Even now just woke up and applied trinov last night and hair feels way thicker. As a diffuse when I wake up the hair feels thin and weak and I gotta fix it up from all the tossing and turning during sleep . I'm touching my scalp now and it just feels different too in a good way. All of this is anecdotal but posting as there are optimists out there who value these observations despite it being "48 hours "

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why it's unbelievable , I think if your scalp is loose and fibrosis is reduced then its better primed for regrowth. All I said was the existing hairs are more alive and stronger. Even now just woke up and applied trinov last night and hair feels way thicker. As a diffuse when I wake up the hair feels thin and weak and I gotta fix it up from all the tossing and turning during sleep . I'm touching my scalp now and it just feels different too in a good way. All of this is anecdotal but posting as there are optimists out there who value these observations despite it being "48 hours "
It’s not believable because nothing happens that fast. You are experiencing placebo. I am personally familiar with it.

INT

Reaction score
So I been doing scalp massages agrressively breaking up fibrosis and my scalp is really loose so I think it's primed for regrowth. Been using Trinov for 2 days and I sprayed all over my scalp and next day when I woke up existing hairs that were straw like and weak were stronger and was way easier to style and poof up as I style my hair back and given that I'm a diffuser doing that look is a bit harder with the straw strength hair lol

Also every post-orgasm I shed like mad and my scalp gets oily but nothing so far. My dad was a good responder for minoxidil too so maybe that gotta somebing to do

Two different placebos in one post. Good job.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro take pictures asap please. We would love to see what you are up against and how things will look in a few months. You may be a great responder to treatment and be the proof that everyone has been waiting for about it being effective Thanks man, keep up the good work!

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not believable because nothing happens that fast. You are experiencing placebo. I am personally familiar with it.
Bro stfu lmao placebo my *** I took seti and had different batches and knew next day right away which one was working based in markers like - stronger hair, scalp itch reduced etc. I don't think what I'm saying is unreasonable at all. No one in this forum really does the detumescence scalp massages so I think there's some syngeries there.

Last edited:

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro take pictures asap please. We would love to see what you are up against and how things will look in a few months. You may be a great responder to treatment and be the proof that everyone has been waiting for about it being effective Thanks man, keep up the good work!
No screw pictures everyone that knows me thinks I'm not going bald but I been diffusing for 3-4 years now and density gone down. I posted pics on scalp massage chat and everyone was like you don't need to do it haha. My dad's bald and so my family is the only one that sees and believe the decline in my hair. If I post here only more backlash and I don't really care- take my word for it trinov is doing something.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
No screw pictures everyone that knows me thinks I'm not going bald but I been diffusing for 3-4 years now and density gone down. I posted pics on scalp massage chat and everyone was like you don't need to do it haha. My dad's bald and so my family is the only one that sees and believe the decline in my hair. If I post here only more backlash and I don't really care- take my word for it trinov is doing something.
Ok well then take pictures now but dont show us. But if your pics 3 months from now are better and thicker then before then please show us. Thanks!

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score

Don’t listen to these fools, I know exactly what you are talking about, I experienced the samething for many years with different products. The only logical explanation for this I can think of is that, the balding process interferes with your hair’s normal growth rate. And when you use a product that stops the balding process, your hair begin to grow at its normal rate again, and if your normal hair growth rate is fast, then you will have this experience.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t listen to these fools, I know exactly what you are talking about, I experienced the samething for many years with different products. The only logical explanation for this I can think of is that, the balding process interferes with your hair’s normal growth rate. And when you use a product that stops the balding process, your hair begin to grow at its normal rate again, and if your normal hair growth rate is fast, then you will have this experience.

I am inclined to agree. Experience the same thing right now.

Last edited: