Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

nonconformist

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see a small improvement. But they should post pictures of guys in their 20s with less hair loss.

They should also indicate is only under Trinov or other treatments too, because if this keeps hair loss without finasteride and minoxidil effects a lot of people would use it.

In any case there will be people who respond better than another such as happens with finasteride and minoxidil.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Doesn't look like anything to me. FFS there are 5 things to keep notice when you make a comparision photo.Same lightning, same angle, same hair length, same styling, same hair condition wet/dry.

This photo checks only 2 same lightning and same condition, hair is combed differently, head seems sghlitly tilted diffrently, hair is longer in second pic.

This obviously makes it hard to notice differences,

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
I was on dutasteride for years and came off it because I was potentially going to try to have a baby with my partner. However coming off it I found it was the cause of my low mood and tiredness because without it I felt great again. My hair is obviously not liking the situation so I bought some trinov thinking that it sounded safe but I don't like what I'm reading about s-equol and I had something that to me felt like ball ache. Has anyone else had side effects, I've been taking it for about a month?
You were on dutasteride and are scared to take s-equol? :rofl:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you please stick to the topic, there are tons of duta/fina threads, and also "Italian lotion..." thread where you can post whatever you want. It's difficult to find relevant info here.

gilotron

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were on dutasteride and are scared to take s-equol? :rofl:

Yea I didn't realize it was doing anything bad for me, at first I appreciated the difference, I slept better and wasn't as angry. I would not recommend it to anyone now mind.

BillyZane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I just got 3 bottles of Trinov delivered. I am using the dropper and am going to use it at night since I shower in the morning. The directions say to use 1ml a day and from what I find that is roughly 20 drops is that right? I will only be applying this to the temples so it may last longer and I only need .5ml a day but I don't know if we should use a whole 1ml or if the pharmacy was just accounting that they think 1ml should cover an entire scalp?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what you're referring to. But I can add my two cents, I know jizzing, and at least caffeine and alcohol tend to deplete your zinc levels. I have had red inflammed scalp and reduced libido for 20+ years. When I take zinc, things improve dramatically. If I may recommend taking 25 to 50mgs of zinc picolinate. When I take it my skin, libido, jizz, scalp inflammation all get better. For a man in his 40's, my libido is still very high.

Also, check out zix, Ive been using it for 15 years or something. It's been a god send for me, and I still have a lot of hair - when once I was shedding 200+ hairs daily. I posted about it in the alternative section - you mix it yourself for about $2/month.
Worm how often do you take the zinc picolinate? And I tried to make six before but I swear my scalp got more inflamed and sebum then before using it...am I doing something wrong? What's the correct mixture again?

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but it looks like brotzu isn’t what we were hoping it’d be. For men atleast, everything so far has been very discouraging. Especially when the company can’t even release pictures with clear & positive results. The studies even said marginal results for men. I encourage those who really want to give it a shot to stay on trinov for 6 months to a year. But if it’s difficult for you to afford, then minoxidil and or propecia seem to still be the best option.

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but it looks like brotzu isn’t what we were hoping it’d be. For men atleast, everything so far has been very discouraging. Especially when the company can’t even release pictures with clear & positive results. The studies even said marginal results for men. I encourage those who really want to give it a shot to stay on trinov for 6 months to a year. But if it’s difficult for you to afford, then minoxidil and or propecia seem to still be the best option.
Hey mate, are you on Trinov? How long and what effects have you had? Just curious coz I am starting Trinov today. Cheers.