Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

astrodamus18

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried ordering trinov through efarma, but it got held up in customs. The DHL courier was requesting a picture of my passport to clear customs, but I don't have one (have never needed one until now). Has anyone else encountered this issue/ are there places to order from that ship to the U.S that don't have this requirement?

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
First application of Trinov last night. :) Tiny bit of a warm sensation on the scalp. Will post updates weekly.

Cheers boys and girls

spjunkies

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried ordering trinov through efarma, but it got held up in customs. The DHL courier was requesting a picture of my passport to clear customs, but I don't have one (have never needed one until now). Has anyone else encountered this issue/ are there places to order from that ship to the U.S that don't have this requirement?

Oh man, sorry to hear about that. I ordered from farmacia santantonio on 2/9 and they sent them on the 14th, I received them in Maryland yesterday. They also used DHL for shipping and did not ask for the extra verification.

Honestly I would advise that you cancel the order and don't send any of your personal ID info, there are way too many scams going around these days.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just about 7 weeks in
-Itching & shedding around the crown, I did stop Minoxodil , might start using this again. I only used it for the crown
-Still little to no shedding from the hairline to mid scalp though
-No sides

astrodamus18

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh man, sorry to hear about that. I ordered from farmacia santantonio on 2/9 and they sent them on the 14th, I received them in Maryland yesterday. They also used DHL for shipping and did not ask for the extra verification.

Honestly I would advise that you cancel the order and don't send any of your personal ID info, there are way too many scams going around these days.
Yeah it's unfortunate but I appreciate the advice! I'll give farmacia santanonio a try

pinotq

Reaction score
Let’s all try to ignore br1 at the moment. He was nowhere to found, when people people were posting positive results. Afterall, we want to try ourself to find out if this work or nah
Agreed! I think you have to be realistic in your expectations. This is a maintenance product and that is all that it is being advertised in the official packaging. If a treatment successfully maintains, it will likely bring back some hair that is not beyond recovery..........that is all that is being claimed. The literature states that 57% of the subjects had an increase in hair count after 3 months, increasing to 63% of subjects after 6 months. No one is even at the 3 month mark yet. It is insane to expect a lot of new growth or even undeniably visible evidence of new growth after 2 months. But it is reasonable to expect maintenance in 3 to 6 months.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
For fucksake shut the f*** up all you do is b**ch about brotzu. How much longer will you continue to b**ch? If it doesn't work f*** it don't buy it. You must be a miserable mother f****r. You have no life if that's all you do. Go find a gf if you can, go to the gym, find a f*****g hobby. f***! Rant over.

@br1 is the only one talking sense here. most people are shedding more, others claim some pigmented microscopic hair. Just look at the crap photos Fidia has posted. Dont you think if they had good results, they would have good photos? They dont. We would love this to work, @br1 has said so himself - but the writing is on the wall for everyone to see, anyhing else is so far seems to be hope.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
@br1 is the only one talking sense here. most people are shedding more, others claim some pigmented microscopic hair. Just look at the crap photos Fidia has posted. Dont you think if they had good results, they would have good photos? They dont. We would love this to work, @br1 has said so himself - but the writing is on the wall for everyone to see, anyhing else is so far seems to be hope.

I'll agree that trinov will most likely be a bust, but coming into the forum bitching and moaning about it does no good for no one
If you have such negative feelings about this product just don't buy it and wait out to see what's the verdict of the people who do use it..

I'm giving it a 6 months test just for the slight chance that it will even halt my hair loss and that for me personally will be worth the money.
Anyway in a few months time we'll all have an answer about if this does anything or is it a complete snake oil then we can all give it a rest and forget about it.

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was moderately skeptical since the begging, but I wanted to believe; that last Instagram pic has killed it for me at least.
I dont understand how you don't see the improvement I'm seeing right now in the latest instagram picture? Look at the outer edges of the crown from what I see, the hair around the crown are denser and in both the picture I've seen the hair seemed to be combed the same way. Also the hair length between the 2 photos doesnt seem that different.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not seen any improvement yet, though my prolactin levels have gone back to normal (I was probably doing too much cocaine and it messed up my hormones due to stress).

RE the new instagram photo, you wouldn't see any noticeable improvement in terms of regrowth if the same age man took Finasteride for 6 months. And if Trinov was just another scam, you would assume they would only post pictures showing massive improvement.

Sooooo, lets wait another 3 months then write it off as another sham.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In regards to the most recent before/after pic, at the very least it shows maintenance. However, it's disturbing that alot of users are seeing an increase in shedding but yet shedding isn't supposed to be a side effect according to Fidia or the studies.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand how you don't see the improvement I'm seeing right now in the latest instagram picture? Look at the outer edges of the crown from what I see, the hair around the crown are denser and in both the picture I've seen the hair seemed to be combed the same way. Also the hair length between the 2 photos doesnt seem that different.

If you look closely you will notice that the head is tilted a little backwards in the second photo and this makes the crown area be at a sharper angle and seems smaller hence giving the illusion that it's filled a little more.

And the hair is definetly not combed the same, that is the most glaring thing to see. First photo hair goes from the middle to the sides, it's parted. On the other hand in the second photo all the hair in the middle area goes in the same direction giving better coverage.

These are like the oldest tricks in the book. At least they are not going full snake oil and posting pics of a baldie who has suddenly brad pitt hair.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not seen any improvement yet, though my prolactin levels have gone back to normal (I was probably doing too much cocaine and it messed up my hormones due to stress).

RE the new instagram photo, you wouldn't see any noticeable improvement in terms of regrowth if the same age man took Finasteride for 6 months. And if Trinov was just another scam, you would assume they would only post pictures showing massive improvement.

Sooooo, lets wait another 3 months then write it off as another sham.

Then why not use a better example? Because there is none. I hope it works for you.

In regards to the most recent before/after pic, at the very least it shows maintenance. However, it's disturbing that alot of users are seeing an increase in shedding but yet shedding isn't supposed to be a side effect according to Fidia or the studies.
If he's in his late 30's and he still has some hair, you're not going to see much difference over 6 months

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking they don't want good picture as they don't want to get peoples hopes up as hairloss/hairgrowth is dependent on many factors (age, skull shape, thyroid , DHT etc) and they labeled it as a cosmetic who knows it works and competitors start insinuating that it should be labelled a drug , I'm sure there's some strategic thinking behind it. All I know is it's working for me (less shed, exisitng hairs stronger, babybhairs on templing gettinggdarkeer) getting excited for 6 month mark

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic today, second pic about 2 wks ago. Been on for about 4 wks. I didn't take a before pic which was stupid. But I def think there's a difference.

Attachments

• 20190220_174123.jpg
    20190220_174123.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 20190207_120130.jpg
    20190207_120130.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,026

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe first users from November last year can start reporting on their 3 month progress now? What is current consensus? Can you buy this in EU?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic today, second pic about 2 wks ago. Been on for about 4 wks. I didn't take a before pic which was stupid. But I def think there's a difference.

Can't really tell if theres any progress cause your hand is covering that area in your first pic tbh.

Thanks for keeping us updated tho