Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just keep posting updates. Stay optimistic, we won’t know for 6 months. People just have to be patient. For those that are posting pics and updating I thank you! For those that aren’t getting results as of yet Just give it some more time! Really don’t think this stuff would could make your hair that much worse, other than costs that’s the only bummer.

jazz1

Reaction score

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My trinov or microneddling shedding begun.

On trinov for about a month, and microneedling for 3 session (once a week)

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My trinov or microneddling shedding begun.

On trinov for about a month, and microneedling for 3 session (once a week)
Lots of people have started to shed with Trinov in that timescale of around 4 weeks. It happened to me and lasted 2-3 weeks. I’m hoping those hairs come back (and stronger).

Last edited:

Jaggs92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using Trinov for a week now, currently experiencing increased shedding. Has anybody reacted this quickly to application?

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 7 Update

- Applying 1.5ml front center, left right temple, and crown
- Still zero sides
- Still tiny dark hairs in temples and some mid center not as profound though as temple
- Using a combo of spray and dropper
- Leave on overnight
- Overall still haven’t fully recovered from week 3 and week 4 shed I’m sure it will take some time, however I will note the hair that didn’t shed overall my hair feels fuller *this is new*

Note: plan to start paying attention to the length of hairs in temples as all the rest was the same... ordered 3 more bottles

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 7 Update

- Applying 1.5ml front center, left right temple, and crown
- Still zero sides
- Still tiny dark hairs in temples and some mid center not as profound though as temple
- Using a combo of spray and dropper
- Leave on overnight
- Overall still haven’t fully recovered from week 3 and week 4 shed I’m sure it will take some time, however I will note the hair that didn’t shed overall my hair feels fuller *this is new*

Note: plan to start paying attention to the length of hairs in temples as all the rest was the same... ordered 3 more bottles

You’re a legend! Keep it up, hoping for great results for you.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of people seem to shed

Lots of people have started to shed with Trinov in that timescale of around 4 weeks. It happened to me and lasted 2-3 weeks. I’m hoping those hairs come back (and stronger).
Yeah i’m just hopping it comesback lol

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
What positive results?? "My scalp feels better" type results?

You're all crazy
For fucksake shut the f*** up all you do is b**ch about brotzu. How much longer will you continue to b**ch? If it doesn't work f*** it don't buy it. You must be a miserable mother f****r. You have no life if that's all you do. Go find a gf if you can, go to the gym, find a f*****g hobby. f***! Rant over.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only the scalp, it makes the hair feel better too

That is just their mind playing tricks. Hair can't feel better, it either becomes better or it doesn't. Pictures until now show nothing. People have said that their hair feels better after all kinds of sh*t in the first 1-2 months of a treatment, just dig up some old threads and you will see, the apple thing is still fresh ffs.

I have always been on the let's wait and see bandwagon, but man the situation is declining rapidly and looks more terrible with each passing day. I mean that last photo is ridiculous.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I am 26, I started off with Propecia, got sides and went back and forth with lower doses for over a year until quitting. Never really got back to normal though sides improved after stopping.

Used RU after quitting Propecia for about 6 months, was experiencing sides such prostate ache and heart pains. Quit it, sides got better. (sides could have also been the fallout from quitting propecia.

Started regenepure liquid minoxidil for about half a year but I experienced scalp irritation due to an ingredient in it, switched to Lipogaine sensitive scalp solution. It's hard to say when but sexual sides etc start occuring (though I never fully recovered from previous treatments in the first place).

Last month I added Trinov in the mornings.

Currently I am experiencing prostate pain, trouble urinating, inflammation, bladder feels full even after peeing, pain in prostate area when hard, probably psychological sides also.

Thoughts?
You may have a urinary tract infection which may be totally unrelated to any past or present hair loss treatment.
UTI are easy to diagnose and, if caught early, easy to treat.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is just their mind playing tricks. Hair can't feel better, it either becomes better or it doesn't. Pictures until now show nothing. People have said that their hair feels better after all kinds of sh*t in the first 1-2 months of a treatment, just dig up some old threads and you will see, the apple thing is still fresh ffs.

I have always been on the let's wait and see bandwagon, but man the situation is declining rapidly and looks more terrible with each passing day. I mean that last photo is ridiculous.
I was kidding :cool:
...and you're right.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. I don't have sex and it seems to be chronic prostatitis from my research rather than anything caused by an infection such as acute prostatitis https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/prostatitis/ . Even doctors don't seem to know the cause of chronic prostatitis but you see a tonne of people on hair loss forums that get it after using hairloss meds that interact with DHT. I see that for these people the symptoms go away after stopping DHT blockers.

From tonight, I am stopping lipogaine/Trinov and just using minoxidil. Will see if the symptoms go away.
Have you seen a doctor already?

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it works my hair feels healthier itch gone , I don't think shedding is a good indicator until 6 months have passed to assess. And also I think the fidia pictures are crap on purpose