Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether you bash it or praise it, the product hasn’t been out long enough for people to be making these wild claims. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but if you’re on Trinov just ignore all the naysayers for now. Bottom line is that this sh*t is brand new and nobody’s been on it more than a month. A tad bit premature to go spouting falciacies regarding efficacy imo

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the goal is to stop the progression of atherosclerosis, wouldn't a statin be more effective than finasteride? I think this whole theory is BS...for example, my older brother had quadruple bypass (had lots of blockage/atherosclerosis), he is 16 years older than me and has a full head of hair.
Cholesterol isnt the cause of cardiovascular disease (http://www.jpands.org/vol20no2/miller.pdf)
Considering you can feel the inflammation in the scalp perhaps only calcification of the blood vessels in the scalp is what matters

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not seeing this objectively. Maybe I'm wrong, but you have to admit there hasnt been any concrete evidence this does anything more than reduce shedding. I may be crushing people's hope, but realistically that's what is driving a lot of the defensiveness about trinov.
You can't claim it doesnt work when people haven't used it for 3-6 months

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its interesting that some have experienced somewhat of a shedding phase, something characteristic of minoxidil. This may be indicative of good things to come. Keep the updates coming

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its interesting that some have experienced somewhat of a shedding phase, something characteristic of minoxidil. This may be indicative of good things to come. Keep the updates coming

It makes sense that there’s a shedding phase even though the company didn’t report it, which throws me off. The reason why I said it makes sense is bc DGLA activates PGE1 and improves circulation/blood & nutrient flow to follicles like minoxidil or LLLT (although weaker than minoxidil im sure) & s equol binds to dht like finasteride. L- Cartinine promotes metabolism + stimulates energy production like LLLT aswell. All three of these treatments- LLLT, minoxidil, & finasteride has shedding. Seems clear that trinov would too if it really works. Lets wait a few more months and see. I think to confirm it’s efficacy 100% tho we need a good amount of ppl to stay on it for atleast 1 year as a standalone.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long after starting minoxidil and other treatments do people generally start to shed? My Trinov shed seems to have started after 4 weeks.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long after starting minoxidil and other treatments do people generally start to shed? My Trinov shed seems to have started after 4 weeks.
I can only speak for myself, but I started minoxidil three weeks ago and the shedding was noticeable after a week.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
According to the study we should wait atleast 90 days before we judge. Ik there should also b some peach fuzz for day 30 users around now, but just stick it out for 90-120 days before you decide.
Of course , For every treatment for hairloss including the Trinov , You at least needs 3 months before any judgment , I would say 6 months is the best time to have a fair judgment and you can see optimum result in 12 months .
Thats very funny that some users here try to troll the forum , I just wanna mention some points here as a long user on the forum :
1- Do you guys know how many products are there in the European market ? There are tons and between all of them the only one has been promoted or promised was Trinov in the last few years , So there should be some difference here than calling that SNAKE OIL o SCAM
2- The ingredients are in the Trinov has a science behind it , Snake oil has a different definition in hairloss community , You may use finasteride and it doesn't work for you , That doesn't mean finasteride is snake oil .
3- I totally get surprised to do not even see any GOOD ARGUMENT here , I see the newbie just come and call the product snake oil OR claim that it works , How come ? You have to give it AT LEAST 3 MONTHS , to see if it works or not , Try to be patient and don't jump into the judgment , I know its hard but thats the best way if you wanna have a fair opinion .
4- Every product can have a different result among the people who use it , It can be because of many different reason , Genetic , Race and Ethnicity , Reason of hairloss , Lifestyle , Consistency and the method of use and etc .
So please be patient and try to spread right information about every product.
In the end , I just want to add another point , I believe since we don't have any cure for hairloss at this moment , Our best bet is to combine existing product to optimum the result .
Maybe Minoxidil compound , Finasteride , Proxiphen , Trinov And possibly RU58441 .

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give it 4 months. When I used oral minoxidil I thought it wasn't working and my hair looked like sh*t. But around the 4 month mark..boom VERY good regrowth.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As least that vitamin water has shown results...

Shown results? It’s a 100 page thread and 90 percent of it is people asking how to mix the the solution, there’s like 5 pictures in the entire thread and 2 of them are from worm. The other are from people with either no hair or a ton of great hair claiming that it “maintained.”

Last edited:

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not seeing this objectively. Maybe I'm wrong, but you have to admit there hasnt been any concrete evidence this does anything more than reduce shedding. I may be crushing people's hope, but realistically that's what is driving a lot of the defensiveness about trinov.

Again I appreciate the time you’ve put into helping the people on this forum, so I don’t want to argue with you, but I’d argue just as easily that you aren’t looking at Trinov objectively. It’s been out for a month, and most people are reporting a reduction in shedding. So we have nothing to go off of other than that and the pictures that they’ve released, showing pretty clear thickening of the existing hair. I understand the trepidations but I just don’t understand labeling it a scam after a month.

INT

Reaction score
Shown results? It’s a 100 page thread and 90 percent of it is people asking how to mix the the solution, there’s like 5 pictures in the entire thread and 2 of them are from worm. The other are from people with either no hair or a ton of great hair claiming that it “maintained.”

There have been dozens of people in the last decade saying that it maintained, slowed down of thickened their hair situation. On top of that, I paid just as much for a 15 month supply of zix as you would pay for a month supply of trinov, without any risk of side effects.

afghan

Reaction score
Hi again!

New photos ;)

- Right temple:

View attachment 109896

- Left temple:

View attachment 109897

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I just use one shot of the Brotion on every temple at night, before I go to sleep because I get up really early to go to work. From Saturday to Monday I´m at home, so I don´t use hairspray to style my hair and it´s pretty easy for me to use it (2 shots on every temple 20 minutes after I take a shower). On Wednesdays and Fridays I work in the afternoon shift, so I apply two shots on every temple as well and then a few minutes later after I use it, I go with the hairspray.

Greetings from Spain ;)

The Vellus hair grew in size and has darker color if i compared correctly?

Last edited:

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been dozens of people in the last decade saying that it maintained, slowed down of thickened their hair situation. On top of that, I paid just as much for a 15 month supply of zix as you would pay for a month supply of trinov, without any risk of side effects.
Hey, could you give more information about zix? It’s something I’d like to look into. Thanks

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is interesting because with minoxidil some people report shedding initially too and others say it ‘halted shedding.’ So it seems the same is happening with Trinov.

It appears that mainly men are trialling the product any females out there started yet?

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is useless for many, either because it does not regrow hair or gives them nasty side effects. But it's FDA approved, so if it doesn't work people simply think they were an unfortunate nin responder. The same also applies to finasteride to an extent.
It doesn't take Trinov to work wonders or to work for everyone to be considered a valid treatment, at least until Finasteride and Minoxidil are considered as such.