Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 4 weeks in. At first I reported on here that my shedding reduced substantially. But over the last week I am having a pretty relentless shed. I hope this is a positive sign that it’s working - but I’m doubting that.

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apply the lotion in the evening before sleep and when I wake up I see that my hair is more alive more robust more powerful. Am I the only one to find this?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi again!

New photos ;)

- Right temple:

3t2TlB1.jpg

- Left temple:

9Lmkn0I.jpg

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I just use one shot of the Brotion on every temple at night, before I go to sleep because I get up really early to go to work. From Saturday to Monday I´m at home, so I don´t use hairspray to style my hair and it´s pretty easy for me to use it (2 shots on every temple 20 minutes after I take a shower). On Wednesdays and Fridays I work in the afternoon shift, so I apply two shots on every temple as well and then a few minutes later after I use it, I go with the hairspray.

Greetings from Spain ;)

Last edited:

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride, from what me and Rob at perfecthairhealth.com see it, stops DHT from causing fibrosis in the blood vessels and scalp.

"DHT appears to induce a signaling protein called transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGFB-1). DHT + TGFB-1 is what appears to lead to scar tissue development. "
Finasteride would at least help stop the progression of atherosclerosis/ vasculitis in the blood vessels of the scalp

The problem with finasteride is it removes the 5ar enzyme, thus lowering important brain chemicals and DHT, plus DHT metabolites that play positive roles in your health.

For minoxidil, I've shown that it also reduces the 5AR enzyme and messes with androgen receptors. It also can cause heart issues, lowers collagen production (which reverses/stops fibrosis as well), and for many stops working after a year.
I don't think min is that effective and whether you want its side effects for its effects is up to the user

If the goal is to stop the progression of atherosclerosis, wouldn't a statin be more effective than finasteride? I think this whole theory is BS...for example, my older brother had quadruple bypass (had lots of blockage/atherosclerosis), he is 16 years older than me and has a full head of hair.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again!

New photos ;)

- Right temple:

View attachment 109896

- Left temple:

View attachment 109897

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I just use one shot of the Brotion on every temple at night, before I go to sleep because I get up really early to go to work. From Saturday to Monday I´m at home, so I don´t use hairspray to style my hair and it´s pretty easy for me to use it (2 shots on every temple 20 minutes after I take a shower). On Wednesdays and Fridays I work in the afternoon shift, so I apply two shots on every temple as well and then a few minutes later after I use it, I go with the hairspray.

Greetings from Spain ;)
Hey bro do you have before and after.

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the goal is to stop the progression of atherosclerosis, wouldn't a statin be more effective than finasteride? I think this whole theory is BS...for example, my older brother had quadruple bypass (had lots of blockage/atherosclerosis), he is 16 years older than me and has a full head of hair.
let ur brother hit atleast 18 then see how it goes...And yes its not always that people who had atherosclerosis will go bald..If the blood flow in the scalp is fine and dht is not hitting hard then its all fine and good...Although we all have to understand that dht is which triggers all this bullshit in the scalp and yea reversing calcification/fibrosis is just stopping the system from going into the last step.of miniaturization and getting the hair back into life again

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
For Brotzu, has anyone tried to contact someone in Italy, having that person buy locally and ship to the US - would that be more cost effective and not having to deal with customs at all?

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
let ur brother hit atleast 18 then see how it goes...And yes its not always that people who had atherosclerosis will go bald..If the blood flow in the scalp is fine and dht is not hitting hard then its all fine and good...Although we all have to understand that dht is which triggers all this bullshit in the scalp and yea reversing calcification/fibrosis is just stopping the system from going into the last step.of miniaturization and getting the hair back into life again
Are you joking? My brother is in his sixties, had his bypass surgery when he was 55.

JulioC

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in Canada, same story here, you should have read my post about ordering from these guys, could have saved you a lot of trouble.
I know, I should've gotten more information before ordering smh. Were you able to get it through someone else?

Last edited:

JulioC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any links to a pharmacy that ships trinov to the US and doesn't get it returned by customs like efarma?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi to all the hairlosstalk community!!
I order trinov on efarma, they shipped through dhl but customs wouldn't let it in, and send it back to Italy, they ask me for information about the product in detail, a receipt on english and what was intended for. I send the information and they still returned. Has anybody had the same problem? I live in TX.

Probably because customs knows trinov is a scam.

Reactions: br1

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the study we should wait atleast 90 days before we judge. Ik there should also b some peach fuzz for day 30 users around now, but just stick it out for 90-120 days before you decide.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if trinov is giving some of us the minoxidil shed, Would you say things should stabilise at the 2 month mark generally? Like comparing it to other products that cause shedding.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably because customs knows trinov is a scam.

Come on dude. I know you’ve helped a lot of people out on this forum, but stop coming in here to bash trinov, especially when you’re touting vitamins mixed in water.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on dude. I know you’ve helped a lot of people out on this forum, but stop coming in here to bash trinov, especially when you’re touting vitamins mixed in water.

You're not seeing this objectively. Maybe I'm wrong, but you have to admit there hasnt been any concrete evidence this does anything more than reduce shedding. I may be crushing people's hope, but realistically that's what is driving a lot of the defensiveness about trinov.

Reactions: br1