Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've just started with mine recently. I know some people will dismiss me, but I am usually very good at sensing what is going on in my body, and the side effects of things. May have to do with the fact that I have a sensory issue that makes me hyper aware of things. Anyway Nothing major like propecia yet. I do tend to get a pressure just below my eye, like in the eye socket. Like a slight pain that lasts from when I put it on, and stops several hours after application. My skin also dries out around where I apply it and my face for most of the day after application, could possibly be unrelated, but I suspect it is related. I also have a slightly tightened breathing to the perfume of it, but that happens with anything scented for me, so no sweat there.

As for my hair I already have a lot of regrowth recently because of adressing some seborrheic dermatitis and a vitamin D deficiency. So I have left one of my temples alone, and am aplying it to the other to see the difference. I'm also applying it to where some hair in miniaturizing in the front. I've had a lot of hair loss on one corner of my hair line, I have no idea if it's related to applying this lotion or not though. For now I will keep going and keep y'all updated.

I totally agree with the regrowth part. I've seen it myself. Just read my signature.

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but a lot of members seem to think that trinov is a failure. Can someone please explain why?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally agree with the regrowth part. I've seen it myself. Just read my signature.
Yea, I was actually really surprised, like I'm actually seeing regrowth from it. Like to the point where I can see it thickening by the week now. Only thing is is the hairs aren't really getting longer that are regrowing in, just getting thicker. I hope they grow out one day. I'm really wondering if it's really even worth Risking trinov making my hair worse when something is finally doing some good.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 weeks not only still shedding but hair looks thinner think i'm gonna discontinue and hop on something else
giphy.gif

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but a lot of members seem to think that trinov is a failure. Can someone please explain why?
Very fishy marketing combined with the fact that their trials didn't show much hope. It's too early to tell how well it works or not works, people already crying after not seeing regrowth after 2 weeks lol.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov is just plain snake oil. Using it is pointless. If you're actually staking your hair on Trinov you gotta be a complete retard. If you're not taing Finasteride, Minoxidil, and currently microneedling with a professional grade pen then you don't care about your hair.

Reactions: br1

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov is just plain snake oil. Using it is pointless. If you're actually staking your hair on Trinov you gotta be a complete retard. If you're not taing Finasteride, Minoxidil, and currently microneedling with a professional grade pen then you don't care about your hair.
Cant use finasteride because of sides

INT

Reaction score
Minoxidil also causes hairloss and some dont see regrowth for like 2 months, right? Don't let a lizard and monkey talk you out of it

Difference is that minoxidil has actual science backing up its efficacy.

Reactions: br1

INT

Reaction score
And it was a drug taken orally for blood pressure. Not really a comparison

Minoxidil is a topical to combat baldness.

Trinov is a topical to combat baldness.

Enough reason to compare the two and conclude that one has plenty of evidence backing up its efficacy regarding combating baldness, whereas the other has not.

I am sure you also understand this yourself but since the evidence in favor of trinov is shrinking more and more you have to come with increasingly absurd mental gymnastics to maintain the idea that trinov can be a solution.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a 1503 page Brotzu thread for the usual posters, who still think that someone gives a sh*t bout their holy crusade of saving teh bald bros from Trinov. Be kind and use that thread for your personal frustrations and everything not related to Trinov testing.

Thanks bald bros.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is a topical to combat baldness.

Trinov is a topical to combat baldness.

Enough reason to compare the two and conclude that one has plenty of evidence backing up its efficacy regarding combating baldness, whereas the other has not.

I am sure you also understand this yourself but since the evidence in favor of trinov is shrinking more and more you have to come with increasingly absurd mental gymnastics to maintain the idea that trinov can be a solution.
Mate you do realize DGLA is a vasodilator just like minoxidil....
I was saying minxodil was a drug used for DECADES with DRUG trials
Earlier i was simply comparing intial shed from minoxidil to the early shedding some were experiencing with Trinov, I'm not selling or using Trinov myself

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The people who keep shitposting in this thread definitely have some deeper mental issue and are not trying to save us from wasting our money. Calling us stupid ....when it's clearly just an ego booster for them that has been damaged by their hair loss.

Last edited:

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Earlier i was simply comparing intial shed from minoxidil to the early shedding some were experiencing with Trinov, I'm not selling or using Trinov myself
#BrotzuGang

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dam you are not using trinov ? i thought you were the number 1 defender and fan of brotzu lotion ?