Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe 6 months ago. I just see blind cirticism which is annoying and why i speak up

You previously made some good post my fellow bald brah. But let me explain the reason for this paticular thread: Ppl have been waiting for teh Brotzu lozione for years, and wanna have a place to post their progress, or lack of..myself included.
Feel free to start a new thread where you and @br1 amongst others can be forum gangsters, divas or whatever you wanna call it. b**ch and moan all you want. Its beyond pathetic and tedious that you just cant help yourselves to anything else than this endless shitposting.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You previously made some good post my fellow bald brah. But let me explain the reason for this paticular thread: Ppl have been waiting for teh Brotzu lozione for years, and wanna have a place to post their progress, or lack of..myself included.
Feel free to start a new thread where you and @br1 amongst others can be forum gangsters, divas or whatever you wanna call it. b**ch and moan all you want. Its beyond pathetic and tedious that you just cant help yourselves to anything else than this endless shitposting.
What do you mean, I'm shitposting?
I was repsonding to why I thought trinov may temporarily cause a shed, by sharing the same mechanism as minoxidil

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 35ish...my hair is def thinner compared to before starting trinov...who ever said that trinov stopped shedding? Could this lotion have a shedding phase like minoxidil? A company wouldn't release something that destroyed your hair right, that would lead to a class action lawsuit I would assume....freakin out here lol

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that it is probably snake oil, but I don’t understand all the haters in here.

Surely we should be encouraging each other to test new potential treatments, instead of shooting them down before even trying them? I mean it can only be a good thing, at least then we’ll know whether it works or not.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 35ish...my hair is def thinner compared to before starting trinov...who ever said that trinov stopped shedding? Could this lotion have a shedding phase like minoxidil? A company wouldn't release something that destroyed your hair right, that would lead to a class action lawsuit I would assume....freakin out here lol
Any hair loss drug could potentially make your hair worse rather than better. Finasteride for example complete fucked up my hair.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, my hair looks worse for sure. And only where I applied trinov, not on the side I left untouched as a control. The scary part is we don't know if it actually regrows yet, so we could just be losing our hair for nothing. Uhg I hate this. Maybe I should just give up and get a full cap hair system.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sipping on haterade
cheers-i-ll-drink-to-that-bro-26125814.png

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Boys! Boys ! Boys
Let’s just chill
It needs time, I know we want a magic pill and we look liek Jason momoa or Thor but give it time.
Maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better.
Who knows but it’s not going to work in a month, not even 2 it’s a life time deal.
For me I’m gona spend all I can to keep my hair.
Give it time
Patience my young jedis

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boys! Boys ! Boys
Let’s just chill
It needs time, I know we want a magic pill and we look liek Jason momoa or Thor but give it time.
Maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better.
Who knows but it’s not going to work in a month, not even 2 it’s a life time deal.
For me I’m gona spend all I can to keep my hair.
Give it time
Patience my young jedis
I don't know, doing only one side of my hairline was a good idea. I can see exactly how much hair trinov made fall out. It not pretty. It's pretty depressing.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, doing only one side of my hairline was a good idea. I can see exactly how much hair trinov made fall out. It not pretty. It's pretty depressing.

Trinov made you LOSE hair? Please elaborate. I purposely was waiting for this instead of starting Minoxidil because I wanted to avoid the "Minoxidil shed". Is this causing shedding by the same mechanism, simply due to vasodilation and pushing the hairs through the cycles faster?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov made you LOSE hair? Please elaborate. I purposely was waiting for this instead of starting Minoxidil because I wanted to avoid the "Minoxidil shed". Is this causing shedding by the same mechanism, simply due to vasodilation and pushing the hairs through the cycles faster?

I haven't used rogain so I can't comment on that. But I only applied trinov to specific areas. It wasn't a large enough area to notice if it effected shedding in any significant way, but I can say that it looks thinner than it did before, and thinner than it would have if I didn't apply it. i really wish I knew what trinov was actually doing so I could know if I should try to stick through this or not.

JulioC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi to all the hairlosstalk community!!
I order trinov on efarma, they shipped through dhl but customs wouldn't let it in, and send it back to Italy, they ask me for information about the product in detail, a receipt on english and what was intended for. I send the information and they still returned. Has anybody had the same problem? I live in TX.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't used rogain so I can't comment on that. But I only applied trinov to specific areas. It wasn't a large enough area to notice if it effected shedding in any significant way, but I can say that it looks thinner than it did before, and thinner than it would have if I didn't apply it. i really wish I knew what trinov was actually doing so I could know if I should try to stick through this or not.
It's most likely the same effect as minoxidil, no one has taken it 2+ months though so it's up to you to keep using it and see if it stops and regrows

Jp7500

Reaction score
Hi to all the hairlosstalk community!!
I order trinov on efarma, they shipped through dhl but customs wouldn't let it in, and send it back to Italy, they ask me for information about the product in detail, a receipt on english and what was intended for. I send the information and they still returned. Has anybody had the same problem? I live in TX.
I'm in Canada, same story here, you should have read my post about ordering from these guys, could have saved you a lot of trouble.

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
more than 15 days of trinov and I am clearly surprised by the effectiveness of the product. I lost twenty hairs a day in the shower and I saw the bathtub clog with those now if I lose more or just 2.3. my hair is getting thicker where they were in process of miniaturization. this just in 15 days so I wonder what I will have in 6 months. It is necessary to remain patient for me the main disadvantage is its price and if I continue it is that I already have results. I have never seen any product stopping the fall so quickly, the regenpure with ketokonazole had already reduced my loss of 30 to 15/20 hair but trinov stop the loss and hours that I relied on the facts and not the writings some depressive here no longer believing in anything. test it and compare the hair loss to one month and make your own balance sheet because we each have a different metabolism. have a nice week end