Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On it for about a month nothing to report. However as an extremely sensitive responder to finasteride I can safely say that I am not getting any negative sexual side effects from this, I'm actually getting mild v**** like effects. Not saying this is the trinov necessarily but it has coincided with it, I mean v**** is a vasodilator and so are trinov and minoxidil so it makes some sense. Beats finasteride lol.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been dozens of people in the last decade saying that it maintained, slowed down of thickened their hair situation. On top of that, I paid just as much for a 15 month supply of zix as you would pay for a month supply of trinov, without any risk of side effects.
Where can you buy zix?
I've looked but can't find it anything

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you guys think there is a chance of erection issues with trinov? I'm not ganna lie I've been worried about it.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you guys think there is a chance of erection issues with trinov? I'm not ganna lie I've been worried about it.

Depends how people react to the low dose of s-equol but there have been studies showing that PGE1 and L-cartinine have an affect in actually treating erectile disfunction.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends how people react to the low dose of s-equol but there have been studies showing that PGE1 and L-cartinine have an affect in actually treating erectile disfunction.
Thanks for the response. How likely do you think it would be that the s-equol could could ED? Would it need to go systemic?

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen this before but the previous poster said he had a bought a supply so I thought there was somewhere you could buy it already made.
Gotta buy the zinc, B6, and 70% ethyl alcohol yourself and make it in weekly batches.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. How likely do you think it would be that the s-equol could could ED? Would it need to go systemic?

0.37mg s-equol per application (with liposomal delivery), that's tiny, I personally wouldn't worry about it and I should be worried about anti-androgens because I got permanent gyno from 1/18th of the standard finasteride dose.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally can not remember the last time I had a shed as bad as this. I have gone from saying Trinov has made the hair ‘stick to my head’ to this after 4 weeks. My hunch is that this shed means that it’s working (considering the timing etc). I can only hope!

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anybody who was previously taking finasteride or dutasteride that has completely stopped and replaced it with this?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is interesting because with minoxidil some people report shedding initially too and others say it ‘halted shedding.’ So it seems the same is happening with Trinov.

It appears that mainly men are trialling the product any females out there started yet?
... Or both in succession like me.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I’m going to try sandalore first and then maybe add Trinov. I have the female version.
Please keep us posted on your results.
Which Trinov have you started?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a 37 y/o female w diffuse hair thinning from pcos. Started Trinov 4 days ago & took before pics. Hoping this works will keep U posted. I think I’m going to try Sandalore too anyone else doing Trinov & Sandalore?

Yeah, I started sandalore a couple months ago (only once every 2 days) and trinov a couple weeks ago (1 spray on left temple a day) + dermaroll/magnesium spray and massage.

I'm NW2 so its hard to tell if I've had any progress from the sandalore without my temples completely filling in, though I think I've had a fair amount of deminiturization of hair but no regrowth.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys I need some honest advice. I didn't want to say anything till i was more sure what what was going on. A couple days ago I started having ED, which is really unusual for me. The first thing that made me nervous that trinov was going systemic was I started to look a bit younger. Probably not enough for other people to really notice, but I do. Like I look how I did maybe 2 years ago, so that started to concern me. A few nights ago I woke up and immediately noticed how dead my thing felt. It's been a few days and I can barely get an erection. I'm super scared about it cause I heard of issues of this being permanent.

Is this a really bad sign? Should I stop immediately?

This has only happened once before, when I started drinking a lot of black tea cause I heard it lowers dht. So I must be crazy sensitive? It went back to normal a few weeks after stopping, but it feels like worse this time?