Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys I need some honest advice. I didn't want to say anything till i was more sure what what was going on. A couple days ago I started having ED, which is really unusual for me. The first thing that made me nervous that trinov was going systemic was I started to look a bit younger. Probably not enough for other people to really notice, but I do. Like I look how I did maybe 2 years ago, so that started to concern me. A few nights ago I woke up and immediately noticed how dead my thing felt. It's been a few days and I can barely get an erection. I'm super scared about it cause I heard of issues of this being permanent.

Is this a really bad sign? Should I stop immediately?

This has only happened once before, when I started drinking a lot of black tea cause I heard it lowers dht. So I must be crazy sensitive? It went back to normal a few weeks after stopping, but it feels like worse this time?

Make sure its not just in your head. The mind is a powerfull tool and dont let it trick you. This is coming from someone who had sides from minoxidil so i know some things are based on truth. I just want you to be sure.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys I need some honest advice. I didn't want to say anything till i was more sure what what was going on. A couple days ago I started having ED, which is really unusual for me. The first thing that made me nervous that trinov was going systemic was I started to look a bit younger. Probably not enough for other people to really notice, but I do. Like I look how I did maybe 2 years ago, so that started to concern me. A few nights ago I woke up and immediately noticed how dead my thing felt. It's been a few days and I can barely get an erection. I'm super scared about it cause I heard of issues of this being permanent.

Is this a really bad sign? Should I stop immediately?

This has only happened once before, when I started drinking a lot of black tea cause I heard it lowers dht. So I must be crazy sensitive? It went back to normal a few weeks after stopping, but it feels like worse this time?
Sorry to hear about your sides. Is it helping the hairloss at all?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Make sure its not just in your head. The mind is a powerfull tool and dont let it trick you. This is coming from someone who had sides from minoxidil so i know some things are based on truth. I just want you to be sure.

Yea, I mean I didn't expect trinov to do this since it's not supposed to have sides.

Sorry to hear about your sides. Is it helping the hairloss at all?

Idk, I already had regrowth from vitamin d, so it's hard to say what's trinov and what's Vitamin d. And thanks, I'm bummed about it since now I'm probably going to have to go off trinov.

Last edited:

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix is a waste of money for people with diffuse thinning trialed it for a month and no noticeable reduction in shedding. The forumala is yellow plus it stains pillowcases. I think for those who have caught hair loss early on this might be useful perhaps it breaks down calcium deposits and hinders inflammation but for me it’s a total waste of money.

Zix is literally one of the cheapest things out there though. It costs about 50 dollars a year....
Even for just reduced inflammation and itch, that is still a pretty good deal.

It reduced itch for me drastically. I stopped using it though because it makes my hair grow so fast that I had to go to the barber every 3 weeks.
Thankfully dermarolling completely removed the itch for me.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The mind is a powerful thing; same goes for the surprisingly common overly inflated Finasteride sides. I’m in my didactic year of a PA grad program and I’ve learned through pharmacology that every drug has a side effect. Similar to Newton’s law “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...” However, psyching yourself out and expecting/waiting for these side effects to arise is very much a self inflicted manifestation of something that might not even be real. Similar to psychological disorders, if you believe theres a f*****g bear behind your shower curtain about to maul you to pieces, then that is undoubtably a tangibly disconcerting reality rooted solely in that individual’s thoughts... and to them, that is very much a real thing. The placebo effect is a researched and proven thing in contemporary medicine. If you adhere to treatment expecting to acquire these nasty side effects, then there’s a high likelihood that your mind will cooperate accordingly. My main point here is people really shouldn’t go into these treatments expecting the worst. If you can remain optimistic that’s a very powerful treatment in and of itself.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The mind is a powerful thing; same goes for the surprisingly common overly inflated Finasteride sides. I’m in my didactic year of a PA grad program and I’ve learned through pharmacology that every drug has a side effect. Similar to Newton’s law “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...” However, psyching yourself out and expecting/waiting for these side effects to arise is very much a self inflicted manifestation of something that might not even be real. Similar to psychological disorders, if you believe theres a f*****g bear behind your shower curtain about to maul you to pieces, then that is undoubtably a tangibly disconcerting reality rooted solely in that individual’s thoughts... and to them, that is very much a real thing. The placebo effect is a researched and proven thing in contemporary medicine. If you adhere to treatment expecting to acquire these nasty side effects, then there’s a high likelihood that your mind will cooperate accordingly. My main point here is people really shouldn’t go into these treatments expecting the worst. If you can remain optimistic that’s a very powerful treatment in and of itself.
Something I have learnt about the mind after suffering from severe anxiety. It's all about balance, I can't stress how important it is to not over think about your hair and treatments. Your mind will work on it it will find something wrong if you point it to the wrong direction every single day, it'll go there and drive you insane. Self acceptance and working on other aspect of life is important. Let your brain live to bro , he needs a break.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anbody dermarolling on Trinov?? I would like to try tonight but Im worried ill be releasing liposomes into my blood stream. Its been a little more than 2 weeks and my itching is greatly reduced almost gone. My shedding seems to have stopped. I only get a few hairs in the shower now. I think im already seeing some regrowth but I was getting some growth from sandalore so it might be from that.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anbody dermarolling on Trinov?? I would like to try tonight but Im worried ill be releasing liposomes into my blood stream. Its been a little more than 2 weeks and my itching is greatly reduced almost gone. My shedding seems to have stopped. I only get a few hairs in the shower now. I think im already seeing some regrowth but I was getting some growth from sandalore so it might be from that.

I do, once a week and make sure to do it in the morning and continue applying theTrinov lotion the day after in the evening.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One month later and its finally arrived! Fingers crossed this brings about some positive results!

Attachments

• IMG_7034.JPG
    IMG_7034.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 652

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This line alone shows you are easily driven by intrusive irrational thinking. Its likely in your head.
I knew people would say this. Like I said it's pretty subtle. I don't understand how irrational thinking could make it feel like someone shot my d**k with novocaine.

At this point I'm thinking trinov is pretty useless. Just take finasteride as it's proven to have results cause you're taking a risk either way.

Last edited:

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you give more information on sandalore? Never heard of it before.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew people would say this. Like I said it's pretty subtle. I don't understand how irrational thinking could make it feel like someone shot my d**k with novocaine.

At this point I'm thinking trinov is pretty useless. Just take finasteride as it's proven to have results cause you're taking a risk either way.

The problem is that you are already focused on the ED, which makes the issue worse. When you worry about ED, you will almost certainly get some sort of ED issues down the line.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that you are already focused on the ED, which makes the issue worse. When you worry about ED, you will almost certainly get some sort of ED issues down the line.
I wasn't really thinking about it till it happened though. I was just so focused on it it would work or not.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't really thinking about it till it happened though. I was just so focused on it it would work or not.
Even if you weren’t focused on it and knew of other treatments like finasteride and their sides + looked into stuff like tht before maybe it could of led to believing this. Nocebo effect is strong.

S equol in trinov from what I heard, there’s not too much of it in there so this shouldn’t be happening. Just tough it out. If it’s like finasteride then it should go away within 2 weeks. I really just think it’s a mental thing tho. Good luck!

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you weren’t focused on it and knew of other treatments like finasteride and their sides + looked into stuff like tht before maybe it could of led to believing this. Nocebo effect is strong.

S equol in trinov from what I heard, there’s not too much of it in there so this shouldn’t be happening. Just tough it out. If it’s like finasteride then it should go away within 2 weeks. I really just think it’s a mental thing tho. Good luck!

Hm, idk. Sounds like a lot of explanation to deny the evidence of what's happening.

Is this common in the beginning with finasteride? It goes away? Do I run the risk of making it permanent if I keep using trinov?