Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm, idk. Sounds like a lot of explanation to deny the evidence of what's happening.

Is this common in the beginning with finasteride? It goes away? Do I run the risk of making it permanent if I keep using trinov?

Yes, many people who start finasteride end up having ball ache or temporary ed/ lower libido intially. This tends to go away in 2 weeks or even a few months. I HIGHLY DOUBT if you truly are experiencing sides that it’ll persist after you quit. Trinov’s s equol isn’t nearly as potent as finasteride + it’s topical so less should go systematic.

I’d keep using it till month 6 or even year 1. Big question as of now should be if it works or not. You’ll be fine, good luck!

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 weeks in here just on Trinov. Seeing very tiny hairs sprouting in otherwise bald areas in my temples and I am having a minor shed. Zero sides to report and I’m very self aware of sides. I did try 1mg and .25mg of Finasteride in the past and ended up dropping due to sides. The one reason I feel it’s no where in the league of sides from finasteride (for me) is after about 1-2 weeks I had pretty solid ball ache that went away after a week or so. No ball ache this time. Then had some brain fog and just felt off so I stopped. None of that crap this time around. I’m applying about 1.5ml of Trinov.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 weeks in here just on Trinov. Seeing very tiny hairs sprouting in otherwise bald areas in my temples and I am having a minor shed. Zero sides to report and I’m very self aware of sides. I did try 1mg and .25mg of Finasteride in the past and ended up dropping due to sides. The one reason I feel it’s no where in the league of sides from findateride (for me) is after about 1-2 weeks I had pretty solid ball ache that went away after a week or so. No ball ache this time. Then had some brain fog and just felt off so I stopped. None of that crap this time around. I’m applying about 1.5ml of Trinov.

Thanks for the report. When did your shed start? Do you think the due to the Trinov working?

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the report. When did your shed start? Do you think the due to the Trinov working?

Don’t know if it’s due to Trinov working. I think I can safely say it’s due to Trinov as I don’t shed hardly at all. I’m a diffused thinner still have pretty full head of hair. I’m hoping for maintenance anything on top is bonus. Shed started about week 3. Hope this helps. Age 45 just for reference.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s due to Trinov working. I think I can safely say it’s due to Trinov as I don’t shed hardly at all. I’m a diffused thinner still have pretty full head of hair. I’m hoping for maintenance anything on top is bonus. Shed started about week 3. Hope this helps. Age 45 just for reference.

It seems quite encouraging that you are having a combination of tiny hairs sprouting and an intial shed. I’m also almost certain I’m shedding due to Trinov as I can not remember having such a bad shed.
How sure are you that you actually have new hair growing? Does sound pretty unlikely after only 3 weeks...

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
First full week of use...

Zero negative side effects for me so far and that's the biggest plus for me before anything at this early stage.

First 4 days I didn't seem to lose any hair at all. After that I just had what I'd consider a normal amount of fall but even still it's just not been any where near as bad as prior to using trinov so for me this is positive. Early days and nothing major to report so I'm just sticking with it.
Just to note I'm only using it on the front of my hair as that's the only place I've lost hair - if after a month nothing scarily bad has happened I will apply all over.

Good luck to you all :)

LULboiii

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my Trinov lotion after ordering 4 days ago, I have a small question though, how am I supposed to know how much is 1ml there isn't any marker on the pipette....

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my Trinov lotion after ordering 4 days ago, I have a small question though, how am I supposed to know how much is 1ml there isn't any marker on the pipette....

I'm ordering some 1ml pippettes from Amazon - as you say you can't know with the one provided... till then I've read that using the spray application - 6 sprays is 1ml...

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm ordering some 1ml pippettes from Amazon - as you say you can't know with the one provided... till then I've read that using the spray application - 6 sprays is 1ml...
I did the same thing, just bought a 1ml insulin syringe and popped the needle off.

Reactions: L1P

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anbody dermarolling on Trinov?? I would like to try tonight but Im worried ill be releasing liposomes into my blood stream. Its been a little more than 2 weeks and my itching is greatly reduced almost gone. My shedding seems to have stopped. I only get a few hairs in the shower now. I think im already seeing some regrowth but I was getting some growth from sandalore so it might be from that.
Dude please please please do before and after pics. Take pics every two weeks. Dont leave us hanging! Thanks most appreciated.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 weeks in here just on Trinov. Seeing very tiny hairs sprouting in otherwise bald areas in my temples and I am having a minor shed. Zero sides to report and I’m very self aware of sides. I did try 1mg and .25mg of Finasteride in the past and ended up dropping due to sides. The one reason I feel it’s no where in the league of sides from finasteride (for me) is after about 1-2 weeks I had pretty solid ball ache that went away after a week or so. No ball ache this time. Then had some brain fog and just felt off so I stopped. None of that crap this time around. I’m applying about 1.5ml of Trinov.
Please take pics often!!!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
First full week of use...

Zero negative side effects for me so far and that's the biggest plus for me before anything at this early stage.

First 4 days I didn't seem to lose any hair at all. After that I just had what I'd consider a normal amount of fall but even still it's just not been any where near as bad as prior to using trinov so for me this is positive. Early days and nothing major to report so I'm just sticking with it.
Just to note I'm only using it on the front of my hair as that's the only place I've lost hair - if after a month nothing scarily bad has happened I will apply all over.

Good luck to you all :)
Please take pics!!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone had to mention sides arghh.. now I'm paranoid feels like 6 years ago when I tried toxic finasteride .. *its all in my head its al in my head*

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 weeks on Trinov. It's too early to report for me.

BUT

My mother uses Trinov too. She had been loosing a lot of hair since a year or two (like 100+ hairs every time she had a shower). Trinov stopped her hairloss almost immediately within a week (the count is now between 10 and 20). She has tried many (bullshit) products (recommended by dermatologists) and Trinov is the first thing that works for her.

SO

I am sure at this point this lotion is doing at least something.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just ordered my 2nd bottle from https://www.farmaciasantantonio.net/it/, has anyone used them to order from? they say 48-72 hour delivery. I hope it arrives.....

I think people were complaining that they took like two weeks just to dispatch it.

I ordered mine from Efarma and it came pretty quickly, but some people have been saying it was getting sent back by customs. Also they are currently out of stock.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered yesterday from hairshopeaurope and got a tracking number today. Was thinking of either trying this or sandalore but leaning more towards this. I don't think I should be doing 2 regrowth treatments at the same time right? Or at least I shouldn't start them at the same time.