Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

LULboiii

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to add minoxidil too but I think I will wait a couple months to see the usefulness of Trinov. I am only applying it to my hairline so front of the hairline and temples, only using about 0.5 mg since I don't need more for that area do you think that's a problem?

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to add minoxidil too but I think I will wait a couple months to see the usefulness of Trinov. I am only applying it to my hairline so front of the hairline and temples, only using about 0.5 mg since I don't need more for that area do you think that's a problem?
Not a bad idea. I was going to run minoxidil for 3 months before starting up on Trinov, but since I don’t know the shelf life of this stuff or if it loses its potency over time, I decided to start using it right away.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received my trinov today. Not sure if I should be trying this yet since I recently just started cb + stemox and vitamin d. I think I'll wait a month or two.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You woke up a few nights ago and noticed "how dead" your thing felt in the middle of the night? Welcome to normal life....What about in action, are you able to perform when it matters?

It's never happened before, but no. I couldn't get it to work. It was just a no go. I stopped trinov for a few days now, and I am getting morning wood again. Not full 100% yet, but I'm hopeful it will be back to normal soon. Bummer I really wanted trinov to be good.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut the f*** up we'll only know the results after 6 months just buy the sh*t out of trinov and test it's not like you'll invest and become a billionnaire with this money you'll only buy antidepressors and drugs to cope with balding so they are wasted either way let's rigorously test trinov for 6 months then if it doesnt work we'll just go on a rampage on Fidia.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my Trinov today ... I’ve been on the big 3 for 4 years and in my opinion it didn’t do anything I used out of comfort thinking I was doing something to combat hairloss ... currently off all treatments for about a year and I have shaved my head with foil shaver since ... since I shave so close I think I will be able to assess regrowth better (if that even happens) I don’t really expect much and feel I rocked the shave looked well but I’ll try this and update every month on progress

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news people. After mention of sides on here I was paranoid asf today my genitals were dying again. Got home blasted my favourite Bulma Dragon ball Z hentei & nutted a fountain of glorious non-watery reproductive juices

Nothing to report on the hair however. Still short after shaving it

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news ( sorta ? )
The pain i felt was a cervical nerve pinch ( c6 for all ya curious, confirmed by scan ) I just happened to start trinov at the same time so the side weren't linked at all. Everything's fine.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does this differ from RU? and is anyone concerned this is from Italy? the comments on folliclethought all look fake as hell.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does this differ from RU? and is anyone concerned this is from Italy? the comments on folliclethought all look fake as hell.

If I'm not mistaken, RU blocks androgen receptors so DHT won't be able to bind to it. Brotzu lotion, on the other hand, contains equol which supposedly binds the scalp DHT so it won't be able to attach to the receptors. Both could result in maintenance, but the Brotzu lotion also contains DGLA which helps promote growth so theoretically the Brotzu lotion should be more effective. And I'm not sure about having to be concerned about the product being from Italy. I'd rather take my chances with a pharmacy in Italy as opposed to trying to get RU from an unknown lab in China.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello! Still less than a month, but it seems that Trinov is working in some specific areas:

- Right temple:

ts8uxI1.jpg

- Left temple:

LozR3Ps.jpg

See you next week.

Attachments

• LozR3Ps.jpg
    LozR3Ps.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 356
  • ts8uxI1.jpg
    ts8uxI1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's way too early to see some kind of improvement IMO. We need to test this lotion for 6 or months even 1 year, and then do the math (a simple before/after photo should show significant results if this lotion works). My vertex is in a bad shape so it will be easy for me to see if things improve or not. I will let you know, but it's too early right now.