Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a question for the scientific lot, how come you are not getting any shedding with trinov? it is proposed it will do the opposite from the beginning of using it and stop shedding you've had very fast.

Finasteride, Minoxidil and Nizoral all have shedding when you first start using them.

Reactions: br1

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question for the scientific lot, how come you are not getting any shedding with trinov? it is proposed it will do the opposite from the beginning of using it and stop shedding you've had very fast.

Finasteride, Minoxidil and Nizoral all have shedding when you first start using them.

Finasteride, NOT necessary at all

Min. Yes but after 1month. They are only 1 week in

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride, from what me and Rob at perfecthairhealth.com see it, stops DHT from causing fibrosis in the blood vessels and scalp.

"DHT appears to induce a signaling protein called transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGFB-1). DHT + TGFB-1 is what appears to lead to scar tissue development. "
Finasteride would at least help stop the progression of atherosclerosis/ vasculitis in the blood vessels of the scalp

The problem with finasteride is it removes the 5ar enzyme, thus lowering important brain chemicals and DHT, plus DHT metabolites that play positive roles in your health.

For minoxidil, I've shown that it also reduces the 5AR enzyme and messes with androgen receptors. It also can cause heart issues, lowers collagen production (which reverses/stops fibrosis as well), and for many stops working after a year.
I don't think min is that effective and whether you want its side effects for its effects is up to the user
Is there any evidence to show that stopping finasteride will allow the 5ar- enzyme to reintegrate itself back into the body, eventually to normal levels? Impaired cognitive function, fatigue... these can be serious side effects.

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any evidence to show that stopping finasteride will allow the 5ar- enzyme to reintegrate itself back into the body, eventually to normal levels? Impaired cognitive function, fatigue... these can be serious side effects.
I don't know a lot about pfs since I avoided finasteride use, but I believe once you quit the drug within weeks you are back to normal enzyme levels. Look that up but it is the case with aromatase

I believe the issues persist possibly because of the downgrade of androgen receptors and other structural changes

the raypeat forum has some users trying to fix pfs, i don't know about it myself

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
I just applied my first Trinov dose!
Here's my Trinov\Brotzu unboxing video with instructions on how to apply.

nice video!
However, i would not rub it so much in, you are probably wasting a lot of lotion that gets to the hair instead to the scalp directly

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

In my case i ended up from very high dht levels to very low even 9 months after quitting... with all the repercussions that might entail

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo hopefully this not too off topic but what is the cheapest way to get this in the states

Also how long do you think that bottle will last you?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
after i stopped finasteride the side effects disappeared within few months i guess not sure.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
Please, do not forget to tell us if you notice sebum reduction with this lotion.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, do not forget to tell us if you notice sebum reduction with this lotion.
i will do that for sure, and for me this is the easiest way to tell if the lotion work and the DHT are not affecting the follicle anymore. i have a f*** oily top head.

mine should arrive this week.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the lotion literally ANNIHILATED my sebum. i went from very oily to very dry, and i'm now having flaking/dandruff issues which i never had...
this is a good new i think. may be by default you have a dry hair but the DHT fucked up your follicle and it become too oily. you might get a shampoo for dry hair/anti dandruff.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is a good new i think. may be by default you have a dry hair but the DHT fucked up your follicle and it become too oily. you might get a shampoo for dry hair/anti dandruff.

i'd like to be optimistic but meh, i don't think it necessarily is a good sign. i have a hunch it might just be the lotion clogging the pores.

anyway, dandruff and flaking is now a real issue, it looks like i have some sort of skin disease. not fun.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'd like to be optimistic but meh, i don't think it necessarily is a good sign. i have a hunch it might just be the lotion clogging the pores.

anyway, dandruff and flaking is now a real issue, it looks like i have some sort of skin disease. not fun.

Hmm I haven't had any issues other then some redness after applying but that's prob from me rubbing it in...9 days for me, nothing to report