Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I came to that possible conclusion from seeing a diagram of the blood vessels in the scalp, the ones at the vertex and temples being the smallest. On top of that, way 36606 is a drug that reversed balding and treats osteoporosis, a calcium condition. Minoxidil was originally used orally to treat high blood pressure and topically still increases blood flow to the scalp.

Part of atherosclerosis is fibrosis, or scar tissue build up. I think DHT may play a role in initiating either calcification or fibrosis, that's why removing it stops balding but doesn't reverse it. It cannot reverse the blockage of blood vessels and arteries already initiated.
i
Then why does topical estrogen grow hair.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Murkey Thumb just something i heard but hair transplants are placed deeper than regular hairs, and deeper in the scalp they receive better blood flow
I was just wondering because I remember years and years ago people would get scalp peels using iodine and some had really good results. I suppose it could be just down to the injury caused aka wounding.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just wondering because I remember years and years ago people would get scalp peels using iodine and some had really good results. I suppose it could be just down to the injury caused aka wounding.
Fibrosis is part of atherosclerotic plaques and known to block blood vessels.
Iodine is used to remove cystic fibrosis, and I think a few other fibrotic issues.
It also increases estriol which has a better alpha:beta ratio of 1:3 compared to estradiol estrogen

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
i
Then why does topical estrogen grow hair.
I don't completely understand it myself.
In women, their hormones of high estrogen and progesterone are supposedly heart attack and heart disease preventative. It doesn't work this way in men.
My guess would be the DHT in the blood vessels is causing fibrosis, but by using estrogen topically you keep DHT from affecting the blood vessels in the scalp. DHT and estrogen cancel each other out

So topically estrogen works by blocking DHT's fibrosis, but increasing blood levels of estrogen will cause inflammation, which will keep the body wanting to block the blood vessels - which is why the body sent DHT to the scalp and blood vessels in the first place.

So I don't deny topical estrogen works, I think it is bad for your health and it's not fixing the cause of inflammation that sends DHT to the scalp in the first place

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I still want to try the soft tissue calcification theory - that male pattern baldness is caused by calcium and fibrosis in the blood vessels.
I recently read that burning/itching in the scalp is actually inflammation of the blood vessels - a cause/symptom of atherosclerosis.
https://www.allure.com/story/why-your-hair-hurts

Personally I advise testing Testoterone, Estrogen, DHT, Prolactin, and Cortisol. I think you need all of these in a healthy range, excess estrogen will cause systemic inflammation which causes atherosclerosis. Cortisol excess also causes hairloss.
http://www.dannyroddy.com/weblog/centralilityoftheliverinbaldness

I would fix your thyroid if you have a condition but would avoid the medication because they cause balding (levothyroxine has excessive hairloss as a side effect).

You can avoid inflammation promoting foods like gluten or dairy though I personally don't think it's necessary.

So with healthy hormones, and not being on a medication, your hairloss should stop.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now in terms of reversing the male pattern baldness, I think detumescence therapy has been proven several times over in different countries. Rob at perfect hair health suggests it.

Also here is a great post by him: https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/

Supposedly this works by breaking the calcium deposits under the skull:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/256511
baldness occurred in people where calcification of the skull bones apparently not only firmly knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various small foramens through which blood vessels pass“.

Every other day, soak your scalp in a bowl of Apple Cider Vinegar for 5 minutes and leave it in your hair overnight as you sleep. This breaks down the calcium deposits and makes the massages easier.

Now, if calcification is the true cause, then you can revese it with this vitamin protocol (don't use the fish oil)
Vitamin D3---25,000-35,000 IU per day

Vitamin K2---minimum of 600-800 mcg of K2 per day(MK-7 form). Alternatively you can get High Vitamin Butter Oil or Organic Pasture Fed Cultured Ghee, but I prefer use LEF's Super K with Advanced K2 Complex and some MK-7 capsules to add to the dosage as well as 1/2 teaspoon of natto powder(contains nattokinase and MK-7)

Magnesium Oil---I spray myself all over my entire body at least once a day, sometimes also doing a warm foot bath at night as well. Easy and cheap to make your own magnesium oil--buy magnesium chloride flakes and then use 1 cup of boiled, distilled water added to a bowl containing 1 cup of magnesium chloride flakes and stir until fully dissolved. Let it cool and pour into a spray bottle...you can further dilute it if its too strong and causes skin irritation

From here:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...think-again-very-interesting-topic-28623.html

Proof of massage:
https://www.omicsonline.org/detumes...-hair-regrowth-2155-9554.1000138.php?aid=4590

So right now I'm trying to get my estrogen within a healthy range with letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor. After that is fixed, I plan on using the VIt D, K protocol I posted above, along with the scalp massage.

I have to say it is not proven to me yet that calcification is truly the cause, however it makes a lot of sense through all the research I've done. At the least I know excess estrogen causes hairline recession, I'm fixing that and then massage should fix it (possibly not related to calcification) and perhaps once a week dermastamping.
Every time I read one of your post, it conflicts me with the usage of finasteride. I also went to read " Hair like a fox" by Danny Roddy just now; on chapter 5. Whats your take on Minoxidil?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every time I read one of your post, it conflicts me with the usage of finasteride. I also went to read " Hair like a fox" by Danny Roddy just now; on chapter 5. Whats your take on Minoxidil?
Finasteride, from what me and Rob at perfecthairhealth.com see it, stops DHT from causing fibrosis in the blood vessels and scalp.

"DHT appears to induce a signaling protein called transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGFB-1). DHT + TGFB-1 is what appears to lead to scar tissue development. "
Finasteride would at least help stop the progression of atherosclerosis/ vasculitis in the blood vessels of the scalp

The problem with finasteride is it removes the 5ar enzyme, thus lowering important brain chemicals and DHT, plus DHT metabolites that play positive roles in your health.

For minoxidil, I've shown that it also reduces the 5AR enzyme and messes with androgen receptors. It also can cause heart issues, lowers collagen production (which reverses/stops fibrosis as well), and for many stops working after a year.
I don't think min is that effective and whether you want its side effects for its effects is up to the user

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In women, their hormones of high estrogen and progesterone are supposedly heart attack and heart disease preventative. It doesn't work this way in men.
My guess would be the DHT in the blood vessels is causing fibrosis, but by using estrogen topically you keep DHT from affecting the blood vessels in the scalp. DHT and estrogen cancel each other out

So topically estrogen works by blocking DHT's fibrosis, but increasing blood levels of estrogen will cause inflammation, which will keep the body wanting to block the blood vessels - which is why the body sent DHT to the scalp and blood vessels in the first place.

So I don't deny topical estrogen works, I think it is bad for your health and it's not fixing the cause of inflammation that sends DHT to the scalp in the first place
I would agree. I don't have the answers. I do know DHT opposes estrogen however

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just found this study on a hunch:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.012066

Finasteride, which is currently used in patients to treat prostate disease, potently reverses pathological cardiac hypertrophy and dysfunction in mice and might be a therapeutic option for heart failure.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1782267/
Fibrosis in heart disease: understanding the role of transforming growth factor-β1 in cardiomyopathy, valvular disease and arrhythmia

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/29/6/29_6_1246/_pdf
Perifollicular Fibrosis: Pathogenetic Role in Androgenetic Alopecia

Our findings suggest that T-induced TGF-b1 and type I procollagen expression may contribute to the development of perifollicular fibrosis in the Androgenetic Alopecia, and the inhibitory effects on T-induced procollagen and TGF-b1 expression may explain another possible mechanism how finasteride works in Androgenetic Alopecia

Role of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on TGF-β1 signaling pathway in epithelial ovarian cancer cells
Overall, our results indicate a defect in the canonical TGF-β signaling pathway in epithelial ovarian cancer caused by androgen action, thus suggesting eventual changes in such tissue proliferation rates

So from what I post posted above:
DHT causes fibrosis all over the body. Scar tissue (fibrosis) develops from the heart all the way to the perifollicular fibrosis in Androgenetic Alopecia

This is most likely how finasteride works. Again:
Our findings suggest that T-induced TGF-b1 and type I procollagen expression may contribute to the development of perifollicular fibrosis in the Androgenetic Alopecia, and the inhibitory effects on T-induced procollagen and TGF-b1 expression may explain another possible mechanism how finasteride works in Androgenetic Alopecia

By using Finasteride, you are inhibiting DHT so you don't the scar tissue that prevents blood flow to the hair follicles.
If you don't cause inflammation in the first place, then DHT won't develop scar tissue.
Taurine reverses fibrosis which is why it can be used against Androgenetic Alopecia

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think deeply scrunching scalp reduce hairfall??Because for the past 1month starting from november 1,I have roughly massaged my scalp for 20days on average of 30mins massage per day..And in the recent 2-3weeks I ridiculously find 5-10 hairs of wash day where before starting scalp massages I used to get around 20-30.And after deeply scrunching my scalp,it became so flexible and I feel pretty good after the massage...Another important thing is that,I only massage the top portion of the scalp and from there I dont lose any hair after starting the massages but starting from the crown to the back of my head,I ridiculously lose 4-6 hairs each time I comb it whereas In the front I get only 1-2 rarely..And also I have 4-6 inches hair on all over scalp and I find less hair here and there than I used to find back in early 2018..

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PMID: 26904154
Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue.
Standardized scalp massage resulted in increased hair thickness 24 weeks after initiation of massage (0.085 ± 0.003 mm vs 0.092 ± 0.001 mm).

wrong section of the forum, though.

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PMID: 26904154
Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue.
Standardized scalp massage resulted in increased hair thickness 24 weeks after initiation of massage (0.085 ± 0.003 mm vs 0.092 ± 0.001 mm).

wrong section of the forum, though.
Bro,as everyone is talking about fibrosis and calcification,so i told about it..There is something related with loose scalp and fibrosis!

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone planning on using this solely? Or with minoxidil?

I'm going to try this on its own.

I have considered using it along with minoxidil in the hope that results (if Trinov gives any) would add up but two things worry me. First, I don't like the idea of having to go through the early minoxidil shedding phase, and possibly the post-minoxidil shedding phase... One of the reasons why I am going for a treatment that is three times as expensive and not yet proven to work is just to avoid that. Second, not only the two treatments may not add up but it is even possible (theoretically) that they would cancel each other out... Brotzu remarked that minoxidil "stimulates" the pericytes while Trinov acts on both pericytes and endothelial cells, which suggests the two may be synergic, but he never advised using minoxidil (alone or with Trinov). This is simply not enough for me to go with. I wish there was a study comparing the results of minoxidil, Trinov, and the two combined, but for now it seems best to only use one.

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about using Trinov 1 ml in the morning and 0.5 in the evening, based on the fact that the latest study left issues of dosage unresolved. Any thoughts?

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered some, it'll likely be a few weeks until it arrives but I'll keep everyone updated with my findings every couple months. I've been on finasteride for over a year and it seems to have halted my hairloss, as my hair is in about the same condition it was a year ago if not slightly better. So with the already halted hairloss I'm curious to see the effect Trinov will have on me.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
On second thought, since the efficacy of Trinov is yet to be proved the chances it will interfere with minoxidil are not that high...

Last edited:

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
It's here!

20181217_110146[1].jpg

20181217_110325[1].jpg