Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With people trying this what is generally considered as it being a successful product?

I've added "without sides" below because if this product has side effects that is an immediate fail.
I'll start with expectations low to higher:

1. Same results as minoxidil but without sides?

2. Same results as finasteride but without sides?

3. Same results as dutasteride but without sides?

4. True permanent maintenance (no more hair loss for rest of life) without sides?

5. True permanent maintenance also with hair grown back that was lost in the last five years, without sides?

6. True permanent maintenance all hair grown back that has been lost no matter how long you've been balding, without sides?
You missed 0. No results at all

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
IF I were to do a TL;DR
Blocked arteries/blood vessels means not enough blood to hair follicles = balding

Calcium and fibrosis may be the main cause of this, so take measures to reverse those

I like the idea behind the whole calcification theory. Do you think that the calcification in our scalps is a sign that there is also calcification in our body or some sort if inflammation that non balders don’t have.

I think in the next few years we could figure out how to cure baldness in our scalps via something like way or choi and a maintenance topical like trinov or breezula.

However for the future we must find out what in the body is causing baldness because it is likely a marker of inflammation. Perhaps calcification would explain why early balders are at higher risk for heart disease??? Thoughts??

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
With people trying this what is generally considered as it being a successful product?

I've added "without sides" below because if this product has side effects that is an immediate fail.
I'll start with expectations low to higher:

1. Same results as minoxidil but without sides?

2. Same results as finasteride but without sides?

3. Same results as dutasteride but without sides?

4. True permanent maintenance (no more hair loss for rest of life) without sides?

5. True permanent maintenance also with hair grown back that was lost in the last five years, without sides?

6. True permanent maintenance all hair grown back that has been lost no matter how long you've been balding, without sides?

You missed 0. No results at all

I said "what is generally considered as it being a successful product?"
And you said a "successful product" possible option is "No results at all".

iWKad22.jpg

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I

I like the idea behind the whole calcification theory. Do you think that the calcification in our scalps is a sign that there is also calcification in our body or some sort if inflammation that non balders don’t have.

I think in the next few years we could figure out how to cure baldness in our scalps via something like way or choi and a maintenance topical like trinov or breezula.

However for the future we must find out what in the body is causing baldness because it is likely a marker of inflammation. Perhaps calcification would explain why early balders are at higher risk for heart disease??? Thoughts??
I think it could very well be the case.
Something I recently read is about Vasculitis where the immune system attacks the blood vessels and greatly speeds up atherosclerosis. Perhaps this is why immune suppressing drugs like Cyclosplorine A work.

It is possible that lack of blood flow to the follicles could also be from less blood flow throughout the entire body, that the whole vascular system is progressively being compromised.
Atherosclerosis is an inflammatory and progressive condition just like male pattern baldness

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I

Just my thoughts - I think the inflammation of blood vessels leads to shrinking capillaries, less blood flow, which in turn leads to calcium accumulation (calcification), followed by fibrosis. Of course this whole process takes years to occur. And about your question about calcification occurring elsewhere in our bodies... I had an MRI a month ago and found to have small calcium deposits called pleboliths in my pelvis, so it can absolutely occur. They aren’t serious and are common. Bottom line is I think the inflammation of our circulatory system in the scalp (mostly driven by DHT but absolutely not the only culprit) is responsible for male pattern baldness. The only evidence I can give to back up this claim is the fact that every successful treatment for male pattern baldness addresses inflammation in its own unique way... minoxidil, finasteride, seti, microneedling, pge2, cetirizine all either reduce inflammation via inhibiting the DHT/PGD2 pathways OR improve circulation via vasodilation.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just my thoughts - I think the inflammation of blood vessels leads to shrinking capillaries, less blood flow, which in turn leads to calcium accumulation (calcification), followed by fibrosis. Of course this whole process takes years to occur. And about your question about calcification occurring elsewhere in our bodies... I had an MRI a month ago and found to have small calcium deposits called pleboliths in my pelvis, so it can absolutely occur. They aren’t serious and are common. Bottom line is I think the inflammation of our circulatory system in the scalp (mostly driven by DHT but absolutely not the only culprit) is responsible for male pattern baldness. The only evidence I can give to back up this claim is the fact that every successful treatment for male pattern baldness addresses inflammation in its own unique way... minoxidil, finasteride, seti, microneedling, pge2, cetirizine all either reduce inflammation via inhibiting the DHT/PGD2 pathways OR improve circulation via vasodilation.
If I were to add something from my understanding
I think other things cause the inflammation, like excess stress hormones, and your body reacts by sending DHT as a would healing hormone. DHT then causes fibrosis to occur (scar tissue build up at the "wound" of an inflamed blood vessel)
That's my best guess at how DHT plays a role, excess estrogen in a male body like at andropause when you're 40 is inflammatory, I don't believe DHT is

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this study done in rabbits is pretty good evidence that use of Mk7 ( a form of the K vitamin) can pull calcium deposits out of your arteries and places like pelvis - and place them into your bones.
Thus Vit D, Mk7, and magnesium while getting your inflammation under way is a good step forward and trying to reverse calcifcation

Calcification of blood vessels is called atherosclerosis

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this study done in rabbits is pretty good evidence that use of Mk7 ( a form of the K vitamin) can pull calcium deposits out of your arteries and places like pelvis - and place them into your bones.
Thus Vit D, Mk7, and magnesium while getting your inflammation under way is a good step forward and trying to reverse calcifcation

Calcification of blood vessels is called atherosclerosis
I’ve been taking vitamin k since then, I also think it could have a mild effect on slowing male pattern baldness if you regularly take it. Maybe, maybe not

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been taking vitamin k since then, I also think it could have a mild effect on slowing male pattern baldness if you regularly take it. Maybe, maybe not
Are you taking it with Vit D and magnesium? Are you getting enough calcium?
These comprise a healthy calcium metabolism

If you’re taking something like regenepure or minoxidil you may be tasing your estrogen which fixing your calcium isn’t possible while such stress hormones are high

If you’re so inclined try to meet those standards so we can really see if calcification is the issue

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mk7 stays in the blood 48+ hours, I don’t think K1 or mk4 can offer the same results alone.

I’m strict with the standards above because that’s what I recognize as what needs to be in place to reverse atherosclerosis

Last edited:

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I kind of like the theory of calcification and fibrosis however it doesn't explain how transplanted hairs survive on previously bald areas. Surly they wouldn't survive without the blood vessels, they would simply die as well over time.
Those newly transplanted hairs don't have compromised dermal pap. Perhaps those previous follicles affected by AA send predisposed signals to the body to impair its growth pattern via miniaturization. Whereas the transplanted ones from donor zone don't. Or, they just aren't affected by DHT latching on for shrinkage. He's saying that scalp calcification, amplifies the weakening of those follicles. still doesn't explain there short hair cycles.

The big catch that you're not understanding is that, you'd be receiving an invasive micro hole punched out of your scalp, bypassing fibrosis.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those newly transplanted hairs don't have compromised dermal pap. Perhaps those previous follicles affected by AA send predisposed signals to the body to impair its growth pattern via miniaturization. Whereas the transplanted ones from donor zone don't. Or, they just aren't affected by DHT latching on for shrinkage. He's saying that scalp calcification, amplifies the weakening of those follicles. still doesn't explain there short hair cycles.

The big catch that you're not understanding is that, you'd be receiving an invasive micro hole punched out of your scalp, bypassing fibrosis.
So are you saying that the fibrosis occurs only in the top layers of the scalp?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Murkey Thumb just something i heard but hair transplants are placed deeper than regular hairs, and deeper in the scalp they receive better blood flow

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered some i'll give it a try for some months.
I'll post some pic of before / after if relevant.

Will start the regimen along with good cut on sugars / carbs.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there even one professionell member who thinks trinov can cause maintenance over years?

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone planning on using this solely? Or with minoxidil?

I'll use this solely along with diet change and my usual shampoo ( rekze ).
I used to do mesotherapy (which as a maintenance treatment works great btw but is expensive ) but it got out of control budget wise.