Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about using Trinov 1 ml in the morning and 0.5 in the evening, based on the fact that the latest study left issues of dosage unresolved. Any thoughts?

I have no idea. I got my order today and the leaflet says 1 ml/day.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked at that thread with links on where to buy it, butbim a little lost. For those in the US that have bought it, is there a best place to order it from? How much is it total on USD including shipping? Hard to navigate cause everything is in Italian.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Google bravifarmacie .it and search trinov in their site

I'm in Canada, ordered 4...shipping was 20 Euros took 3 days to arrive...customs tax cost me $69 CAD...best of luck

Edit..forgot to add, you have to send them an email because they don't have USA in their country selection. You need to tell them your address via email

Last edited:

paracelsus

My Regimen
Reaction score
www. bravifarmacie .it/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-donna.html

I'm in Canada, ordered 4...shipping was 20 Euros took 3 days to arrive...customs tax cost me $69 CAD...best of luck

Edit..forgot to add, you have to send them an email because they don't have USA in their country selection. You need to tell them your address via email

How did you order it to Canada? I tried ordering and I don't see the US in their countries list. Canada is not there either.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to email them...some places will ship it anyway, just have to get in touch with them.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered mine it will arive in 2 days. Im a zero responder to minoxidil so im curious if its going to have any effect.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys using this all over the top of your head? And are you using more then 1 ml?...1ml wouldnt cover it all and I'm wondering if its safe to use 1.5 ml to cover entire area.

Bluumann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I received my first bottle of Trinov today. What can I say, this is truly an Italian product when it comes to product design. The lotion itself comes in what feels like a hard glass bottle with a plastic cap. The triangular packaging is bigger than it looks in the pictures. As you can see in Mr White's photos the box contains a glass dropper and a plastic spray head. There is also a leaflet (only in Italian) with some general info and a few words about other Trinov products such as Trinov Shampoo, Trinov vitamins and Trinov for women.

The liquid looks a bit like cloudy lemonade and has a subtle smell that reminds me a bit of aloe vera with a little twist. I applied it on my temples using the dropper. It's not oily at all! After the application, I massaged it in for a couple of minutes and then left it to dry which took about 10-15 minutes I guess. I had no irritation or tingling or anything like that. My scalp turned slightly pink but only after the massage which is expected.

That's it for now. First step of an exciting and hopefully successful journey!

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I received my first bottle of Trinov today. What can I say, this is truly an Italian product when it comes to product design. The lotion itself comes in what feels like a hard glass bottle with a plastic cap. The triangular packaging is bigger than it looks in the pictures. As you can see in Mr White's photos the box contains a glass dropper and a plastic spray head. There is also a leaflet (only in Italian) with some general info and a few words about other Trinov products such as Trinov Shampoo, Trinov vitamins and Trinov for women.

The liquid looks a bit like cloudy lemonade and has a subtle smell that reminds me a bit of aloe vera with a little twist. I applied it on my temples using the dropper. It's not oily at all! After the application, I massaged it in for a couple of minutes and then left it to dry which took about 10-15 minutes I guess. I had no irritation or tingling or anything like that. My scalp turned slightly pink but only after the massage which is expected.

That's it for now. First step of an exciting and hopefully successful journey!
Cloudy lemonade texture, aloe vera scent with a twist? This pleases me

INT

Reaction score
I am surprised no one here has said something along the lines of 'this will work because the packaging looks great'

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it me or does it make your hair greasy? Mine gets shiny and thinner; I have to ruff it up couple hours after it dries