Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Would be great to know if any users with the male pattern baldness itch has seen any change with that.

I would use it just for a reduction in that, as nothing has helped there with me (finasteride reduces it slightly but that’s it).

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
10 days.

No side effects, no shedding, no irritation, no dandruff but no major improvements either.

I'm a NW2 and I'm also taking finasteride daily, so this is probably not the best testimony.

Trinov feels great and couldn't be easier to apply, I'm feeling very confident. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Bushi

Reaction score
the lotion literally ANNIHILATED my sebum. i went from very oily to very dry, and i'm now having flaking/dandruff issues which i never had...

If I compare it with my situation, I don't think the lotion is absorbed entirely. It seems my temples are a bit greasy from the application and i mean even the day after.

Would be great to know if any users with the male pattern baldness itch has seen any change with that.I would use it just for a reduction in that, as nothing has helped there with me (finasteride reduces it slightly but that’s it).

Well I had dht itch on my crown the weeks before I applied the lotion. And as far as I can recall I only had one moment when I had another small itch, just once. The thing is I don't have the dht itch on a constant, sometimes I have it for a couple of weeks and than it disappears for it than to return for a couple of weeks. Is it one of those moments when the itch is dormant, I don't know. Time will tell.

One thing I do noticed is that I had a crust from sebum, I think on my crown. And that seems to disappeared now (7days in).

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I compare it with my situation, I don't think the lotion is absorbed entirely. It seems my temples are a bit greasy from the application and i mean even the day after.

i wash my head before applying (if you don't remove the sebum coating on your scalp nothing will get absorbed ever) and then go to sleep. i then wash my hair in the morning

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to further discuss about the sebum reduction:

holy sh*t this thing kills sebum. idk if it'll regrow any hair, but if it doesn't they should just drop the price and sell it to people with seborrheic dermatitis.

i apply it at night and wash my hair in the morning. 12 hours later (from the mornin wash) my skin is still dry and sebum free, whereas before it would just take a few hours for my scalp to be covered in sebum again.

i wish i had this back when i had most of my hair so i wouldn't have to wash it so often

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered a half year supply I'll document as I go. 27yrs old, been on finasteride for about ~2yrs, however stopped taking it for the past ~6months because things were looking alright and I got lazy. Unfortunately, the crown is back to where it was originally.
Question, is there a preferred method of taking pics? I'm guessing the lighting should be constant, take some dry, some wet, etc. Any recommendations on that?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered a half year supply I'll document as I go. 27yrs old, been on finasteride for about ~2yrs, however stopped taking it for the past ~6months because things were looking alright and I got lazy. Unfortunately, the crown is back to where it was originally.
Question, is there a preferred method of taking pics? I'm guessing the lighting should be constant, take some dry, some wet, etc. Any recommendations on that?

6 months, must have been expensive. What organ did you have to sell

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This completely baffles me. It takes literally a second to pop a pill.why would you completely self sabotage like that ? And now you're taking something completely unproven and expensive in its place even though you know finasteride worked for you?

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not taking it in place of finasteride just getting back on finasteride and supplementing with the Trinov. Got lazy and didn't want to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist. Learned about the app Lemonade and got a year long prescription for $25 and a 5min consult. I think part of the appeal of Trinov is just that its new and keeps things interesting. But ya shouldn't have stopped finasteride thats for damn sure
This completely baffles me. It takes literally a second to pop a pill.why would you completely self sabotage like that ? And now you're taking something completely unproven and expensive in its place even though you know finasteride worked for you?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the lotion literally ANNIHILATED my sebum. i went from very oily to very dry, and i'm now having flaking/dandruff issues which i never had...
I wonder, is the reduced sebum local to your scalp? Or had it carried over to your face at all. I really don't want the skin on my face to dry out.

Posh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder, is the reduced sebum local to your scalp? Or had it carried over to your face at all. I really don't want the skin on my face to dry out.

I wish my face would stop being so oily.. Oiliness just proves there is too much dht or dht sensitivity in tbe body.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone report sth till now? I think I can start in january.
Did brotzu mention any effect on a transplant?