Brett Michaels-Poison

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, I hate uk music so bad that I even started to listen to Rammstein, a band who'se lyrics are not even in english. I can't understand a fuc*ing word. Their concerts are intense, uk slagshow Girls Aloud should go along, each have their anus' ploughed by a german dyke and then be force-fed spoonfulls of scrotum skin. I'm only saying this because I believe them to be one of the better girl groups today.

G

As manufactured pop bands go Girls Aloud arent too bad. I particularly like the one who was in trouble recently Cheryl Tweedy.....mmmm and the big boned Irish one. Id like to give her a big bone.

Rammstein have some ace riffs. :rockon:

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
No, no, Tina Barret is the tall, slim one with black hair. She is far better looking (in my opinion) than the others and most women in general. Do a search on S club pics to see her and if you come across anything filthy that you should not be looking at... give me the damn link man!!

G

Yeah i know the one you mean she is nice. Im a TOTAL sucker for black hair. Just yesterday i saw this milf at the supermarket, early 30`s, shiny black hair, tanned, she could have been a model, God what i would have given to have had her in the frozen foods section. :laugh:

I think Rachel Stevens is over-rated lookswise. :hairy:

Redbone

Reaction score
Screaming with no talent that is what Cornell does, he was good with Soundgarden but I think he has lost it- I cannot stand to hear him sing on the latest album. If you really want to hear screaming listen to Pantera. :rockon:

G

Are Pantera still going? I used to be into to them upto Vulgar display of power. :rockon:

Redbone

Reaction score
They toured with Ozzy back in 2000 but I have not heard from them since, I am into System of a down now. :rockon:

Ever heard of LacunaCoil? they seem to have allot talent jsut made it over to the states last year.

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, Rachel Stevens is fairly normal - looking to me. Here are some women that I rate highly:

1. A girl in the 6th form at work. She is without a doubt the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Think of liz hurley crossed with the blonde one from big brother who presents r.i.s.e in the morning and you will be close.

2. Julie Carmen in Fright Night II. Damn she is so very fine!

3. Victoria in wwe. I feel she might be older than I think, bu she is still amazing.

G

They toured with Ozzy back in 2000 but I have not heard from them since, I am into System of a down now.

Ever heard of LacunaCoil? they seem to have allot talent jsut made it over to the states last year.

Ive got a feeling Pantera split up, but im not sure. Havent heard of LacunaCoil. Last metal-ish album i bought was the one by Disturbed. S.O.D scare me...they all have faces for radio. :rockon:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
redbone said:
Chris Cornell is awful- all he does is scream in Audio Slave- the band is great but chris's singing leaves allot to be desired.
There's no doubt I can't tolerate the songs he spends most of the time singing "high" in ... they're really irritating, and he should never, ever do it. However the songs where he spends 80% of the time singing "low" are absolutely brilliant. I love his voice low. In fact, its one of the few bands I will not turn the station for.

Its no coincidence that the radio play from the new album so far has all but exhausted the "low" singing songs first. The other ones are just plain irritating. He should stick to singing low.

HairLossTalk.com

unknown

Reaction score
zimmy said:
They toured with Ozzy back in 2000 but I have not heard from them since, I am into System of a down now.

Ive got a feeling Pantera split up, but im not sure. Havent heard of LacunaCoil. Last metal-ish album i bought was the one by Disturbed. S.O.D scare me...they all have faces for radio. :rockon:
it's been a while since pantera officially broke up, phil stuck with superjoint ritual, vinnie and dime are set to release an album with their new band damageplan in january.

not really a lacuna coil fan, they are ok i guess. one of the only reasons they are getting popular is because of christina being camera friendly in appearance. haha, i feel bad for the members of the band, they get overshadowed by little miss diva :lol:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
zimmy said:
they all have faces for radio. :rockon:
Thats another thing about bands today, versus in the 90's, and in the 80's, 70's, 60's. My personal opinion is that they all look really dumb now. They have no style, or they're grasping at straws and failing miserably with a "style" like "New Found Glory" does. Whats with the black eyeliner, bandanna and trucker hat on sideways? Ive never seen a more stupid "rock n roll" star look in my life.

Seems like all the vocalists now are overweight.

Rock stars in my narrow mind should be emaciated, on some sort of drug, and look "cool" in a dark or mysterious artistic way. They should stand with their shoulders kind of off-level, and be very quiet and brooding at times. Not necessarily "goth" ... just ... the whole Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Trent Reznor, the main character in "The Crow" (ok he wasnt a rockstar but he had the look im referring to), im skinny and im on drugs look.

Thats a rockstar look to me.

Now you've got guys that look like Fred Durst, and the singer from Sublime, and Stained (StainD?), and Smashmouth - all fat and dumb looking (even if they are talented - not including Durst) .... or they just plain don't know what they're doing with their look like (in my opinion) the singer for Korn, definitely New Found Glory and Good Charlotte, the old guitarist for Limp Bizkit that used to wear that totally dorky makeup on his face and roll his eyes around... ugh... etc...

Its like everyone's unoriginal these days, and those who are original are doing it very poorly.

There are some exceptions, kinda... I think Chris Cornell looks like a rockstar. The screamer from Linkin Park has that whole "im skinny and thoughtful, and brooding, and intelligent, and I express my angst on stage really loudly" rockstar look .... the singer for Incubus looks cool as well as the singer for Hoobastank ... but ... its just rare, and nobody really stands out.

In the 60's they all had a look. In the 70's they had a look. In the 80's they had a look, in the 90's there was definitely a look or two... now? Nothin.

Disclaimer: This post is full of opinions and all of you will probably disagree with at least some part of it :)

HairLossTalk.com

G

Now you've got guys that look like Fred Durst, and the singer from Sublime, and Stained (StainD?), and Smashmouth - all fat and dumb looking (even if they are talented - not including Durst) .... or they just plain don't know what they're doing with their look like (in my opinion) the singer for Korn, definitely New Found Glory and Good Charlotte, the old guitarist for Limp Bizkit that used to wear that totally dorky makeup on his face and roll his eyes around... ugh... etc...

Yeah i mean no bald guys have the right to be rockstars! They should all have hair like Jim Morrison, Elvis or Robert Plant. :rockon:

unknown

Reaction score
to me it doesn't matter what the hell the musicians look like, i'm a fan of a certain band because of their music.

G

There's no doubt I can't tolerate the songs he spends most of the time singing "high" in ... they're really irritating, and he should never, ever do it. However the songs where he spends 80% of the time singing "low" are absolutely brilliant. I love his voice low. In fact, its one of the few bands I will not turn the station for.

Agreed, Like a Stone is my favourite song on the Audioslave album, no coincidence its the one with the least ammount of screaming on it. Ace guitar solo as well.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
unknown said:
to me it doesn't matter what the hell the musicians look like, i'm a fan of a certain band because of their music.
Agreed. Just making an observation regarding appearances.

HairLossTalk.com

Redbone

Reaction score
Ageed like a stone is the best song. The one that came after it I dont know the title was horrible- I could not find the radio dial fast enough, it just cut right into my brain like a rock drill. He sings great low though I think it was black hole sun.

HairLossTalk.com what about Good Charlotte how about there appearance? Or Blink 182

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Good Charlotte is mentioned in my post above.

Blink 182 doesn't really have a style. They're just guys from San Diego. They look like everyone I walk by all day. I guess its possible they'd be considered to have a style if you were from somewhere else.

HairLossTalk.com