Brett Michaels-Poison

G

Hey thinking about it, remember Fran Healy (name?) the lead Singer of Travis had that stupid uk balding man's cut where you have your hair like a rooster? Now he has his hair long and it looks quite good. Only uk men would invent a cut to hide their denial. uk guys are so stupid about things like that, they chastise you for trying to do something about it just because they were too chicken sh*t to try themselves.

I always though that semi-mohawk haircut he had looked terrbille. He was quite receded in that sort of v-shape. I saw his hair looks longer now, but i havent seen a photo of him without a hat. No idea what his hairline is like now.

Talking of things...Damon Albans hair...he was well on the way to losing it about 2 years ago, very receded, now his hair looks remarkably better.

Redbone

Reaction score
You Brits still have one good man to be proud of Stewart Copeland is still kicking ***, a musical genius, loved the world over.

You are right on the money Zimm with your comments, music today sucks with no substance, only bands I have liked recently are Tool and Lincoln Park. St Anger was a disgrace, the band said they just wanted to jam hard and let it all out- bullshit. Zeppelin is the only group to ever accomplish the just feel like jammin thing. Metallica wanted to prove they still had it after all their misfortune and guess what they don't. Bring back Dave and start over.

G

You Brits still have one good man to be proud of Stewart Copeland is still kicking ***, a musical genius, loved the world over.

I totally agree he`s one of the greatest drummers of all time. just listening the drums to every little thing she does is magic is a pure joy. Although he is American im pretty sure.

You are right on the money Zimm with your comments, music today sucks with no substance, only bands I have liked recently are Tool and Lincoln Park. St Anger was a disgrace, the band said they just wanted to jam hard and let it all out- bullshit. Zeppelin is the only group to ever accomplish the just feel like jammin thing. Metallica wanted to prove they still had it after all their misfortune and guess what they don't. Bring back Dave and start over.

I must admit i despised Linkin Park until quite recently until I heard Numb then went out a bought thier cd, hated it at first now its really grown on me, prfer thier 1st album though. There will never be another Led Zep unfortunately. :(

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
Fran Healy is just wearing a hat all the time now...he has long hair at the back you can tell but he's always wearing a hat now...on the new album cover, in both their last 2 videos...i agree about Damon Albarn but i think he's just grown his hair out again though it looks miles better than the shaven look he had which really accentuated a receding hairline.

G

Fran Healy is just wearing a hat all the time now...he has long hair at the back you can tell but he's always wearing a hat now...on the new album cover, in both their last 2 videos...i agree about Damon Albarn but i think he's just grown his hair out again though it looks miles better than the shaven look he had which really accentuated a receding hairline.

Maybe Fran Healy has shaved his head and has one of those hats with hair attached to the back of it? Alarns hair is longer but hes definitely done something, he had a vely, vely v-shaped Jude Law thing going on awhile back. I can remember Liam Gallagher calling him baldy in the press and stuff like that.

G

blurs latest song ('the good song' I think) was on top of the pops last week and Mr Albarn was wearing a trilby!! That bloke has been loosing it for 3 or 4 years now.

Also the bloke out of Coldplay (chris martin?) he's on my 'your next you bastard' list, he even mentioned in an interview that he fears going bald.

God!, this giant killing makes me feel good. :twisted:

I am not bitter

Ty

PS Take a look a a photo of Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim) from 4 or 5 years ago, things were looking decidedly ropey upstairs, but when you see him now there is a vast improvment.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
yea...there's a photo of fatboy slim on yahoo.co.uk homepage today - can't really see his hair on it...but he's a classic example of people who will appear to be totally losing it but then just stay steady for years & years...like Barrymore or Fatboy Slim or Michael French (ex Eastenders) - thats what i wanna be :)

i agree about Chris Martin...'make trade fair' hah be the last thing on your mind (or hand) soon you pretentious f****r :rockon: ha ha ha ha god i'm so bitter lol

G

Yeah i would like to see Chris Martin lose it too, ive always thought hes a wanker and his band are incredibally over-rated. Bet Gywneth will leave him when hes a norwood 3. :rockon:

Redbone

Reaction score
Oops I didn't mean Copeland I meant Gordon Sumner a true legend and a man who projects what music is all about. This guy kicks ***.

And he has hair just like ours except he's about 52 years now. A real musical genuis and someone for the Brits to be proud of.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score

Redbone

Reaction score
He is also the only rock star who had his *** dumped by his wife the very hot Rachel Hunter- ouch that has got to hurt. After all David Coverdale did Kick Tawnee's *** to the curb and he got allot of respect for that, cause she was one fine piece of ***- but a real fruitloop.

Did you know in the 70's rod stewart was found with an ounce of seamen in his stomach?

G

Did you know in the 70's rod stewart was found with an ounce of seamen in his stomach?

Wow thats quite a lot of fishermen!!! :laugh:

Rod Stewart is a waste of space. Yeah Sting is okay, thought he was great in the Police. Would love to see them reform for a tour or an album.

G

Rod Stewart lays into Sting a bit here http://uk.news.yahoo.com/031028/80/ecd8n.html, but i think Rod Stewart is just plain god-awful untalented and THAT'S why he's never won any grammys or been knighted or whatever

God, after reading that i think hes an ever bigger wanker than ever!! He heasnt won a Grammy becuase his music ever since he left the Faces has been a complete pile of shite. Die Rod, die!!! :laugh:

He says this about Elton John:

My hair is nice and real and looks it, and hers doesn't."

I think Elton should bum Rod to death. :laugh:

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly did Elton have done to his hair anyway? He was bald many years ago and now he has a bloody mop? That's not standard procedure it it? Transplants can never look that good can they? Lead singer of Coldplay puts me in a deep coma everytime I listen to him.

Paltrow is a very plain - looking anorexic tart. There's a trio of 6th formers at the school I work at that completely put her to shame, I would love to oil them up... with minoxidil!!!

Redbone

Reaction score
You UK fellows are a bit strange about music. For instance if asked who was the greatest musician or band to ever come out of the UK you say something strange like Elvis Costello, Reginald Dwight or some other odd sort. I emphatically state that Led Zeppelin, The Who and The Clash are some of the best, but it is hard to get Brits to agree on such matters. They are big supporters of the Beetles though. They tend to side towards the artsy artistic musciality rather than straight forward talent.

For such a musicaly gifted culture you have strange taste?

Gweeny is an ugly Ho? At one point in time I belive 4 or 5 years ago she was voted biggest skank in Hollywood, for screwing around on Ben Affleck with several other guys- now she dates dirty musicians.

G

You UK fellows are a bit strange about music. For instance if asked who was the greatest musician or band to ever come out of the UK you say something strange like Elvis Costello, Reginald Dwight or some other odd sort. I emphatically state that Led Zeppelin, The Who and The Clash are some of the best, but it is hard to get Brits to agree on such matters. They are big supporters of the Beetles though.

Actually like you i would say Led Zep ,best rock band of all time IMO :rockon:

Beatles were undeniably great but over-rated, never really got into stuff like the Clash or Costello or Elton. The Stones were good as well, were being the operative word.

G

Paltrow is a very plain - looking anorexic tart. There's a trio of 6th formers at the school I work at that completely put her to shame, I would love to oil them up... with minoxidil!!!

Couldnt agree more! I find her totally repulsive, two of my friends think shes the hottest thing ever. Ewwwww.

G

What exactly did Elton have done to his hair anyway? He was bald many years ago and now he has a bloody mop? That's not standard procedure it it? Transplants can never look that good can they?

I think Elton had a bad H.T sometime in the early 90`s so took to wearing the toupe. For a long time though i though he got his hair back from H.T`s, it was only a year or two ago i realised it was a wig. :freaked: