My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets give the man some time.

Its a long trip to Japan, he's probably taking a nap or something

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting announcement. I would suggest reading this press release for the details.

Please note that this expansion outside of asia does NOT include RCH 01. That being said, it is good news and further evidence of the legitimacy of Replicel’s work that a chinese company has purchased $5,000,000CDN worth of shares.

Attachments

• 3E8425BF-004D-45CE-8D18-1EE42DD3382B.png
    3E8425BF-004D-45CE-8D18-1EE42DD3382B.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 431

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering its 3:39am in the morning in Tokyo, he's probably fast asleep. Expect a post in ~5-6 hours peeps.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People, Shiseido said at the AHRS meeting in May that they are preparing for commercialization.

Their study finished only a couple months ago and they are doing presentations about hair regeneration.

And apparently they will release results first quarter next year.

Stop with the pessimism, things are moving fast.

Lets wait a few hours to see whats come up of this.

Last edited:

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People, Shiseido said at the ASHRS meeting in May that they are preparing for commercialization.

Their study finished only a couple months ago and they are doing presentations about hair regeneration.

And apparently they will release results first quarter next year.

Stop with the pessimism, things are moving fast.

Lets wait a few hours to see whats come up of this.

Do you have any sources/link about your first claim ?
I didn't know that
I thought I was well informed on this case

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Three separate accounts that post iun almost exactly the same style

You should work for the CIA with this investigation skills! Dumbass.
Thinking to detect a troll because some users adopted his writing stil by answering him.
It is hard to take the stupidity in this forum.

He is scammer. Was promoting reboost.

You forgot theatrical! He is a theatrical scammer. I know a couple of days I was quite interested in his blog because he kept saying he will give news about rch-01 in the next days. He said that a few times and i was expecting big news that need some time to write but this f****r just wanted some attention.

I was going to delet the internet because of all the stupidity and scammers around here but than a hero appeard and his name was @Long John Silver. He is not the hero the internet deserves but he is the hero the internet needs.

Maybe he is a hero for beeing the best troll this forum ever had or he is a hero for bringing the biggest sacrifice this forum has ever seen. No matter what holds true i want to kill a bottle of jacky with this guy!

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should work for the CIA with this investigation skills! Dumbass.
Thinking to detect a troll because some users adopted his writing stil by answering him.
It is hard to take the stupidity in this forum.

You forgot theatrical! He is a theatrical scammer. I know a couple of days I was quite interested in his blog because he kept saying he will give news about rch-01 in the next days. He said that a few times and i was expecting big news that need some time to write but this f****r just wanted some attention.

I was going to delet the internet because of all the stupidity and scammers around here but than a hero appeard and his name was @Long John Silver. He is not the hero the internet deserves but he is the hero the internet needs.

Maybe he is a hero for beeing the best troll this forum ever had or he is a hero for bringing the biggest sacrifice this forum has ever seen. No matter what holds true i want to kill a bottle of jacky with this guy!

Lol, chill out.